• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump V Clinton - Who won the debate? [W:552]

Trump V ClintonWho won the debate?

• Total voters
You're such a funny guy.....I can't help but laugh at you....oops, I mean with you.
I see. :lamo
So you are saying you have nothing to add to what I asked of the other person.
Figures.

Which of course is why I am laughing at your feeble postings.

Hillary reminds me of interviewing candidates that were very prepared and said the right things, but couldn't couldn't tell me why they were here and what they would do to increase sales. All process, no talent.

"Ad hominem attack: Debate Edition." lol

This is basically nothing but pure mud-slinging. Trump seems to be holding his own, however.

I feel sorry for the moderator.

I'm really happy Hillary is mentioning mental health an dealing with retraining police. Better police training helps avoid shootings. We know this to be a fact.

Hey Hillary knows how to quote people.

She us making it about him, but he rebutts and add's policy. .

She is in an argument, and producing little information.

I'm really happy Hillary is mentioning mental health an dealing with retraining police. Better police training helps avoid shootings. We know this to be a fact.

true, but her calls for bans on "assault weapons is pandering and worthless. and she suggested that its cops racism that causes much of the problems

China should solve our problems.

Lol. Wha?

There are no winners in this debate. The biggest losers are the American people. My god, this is one of the most depressing moments of recent memory.

After watching a hour and a half of this crapshow, who on earth is excited about either one of these buffoons?

Trump started off okay, but went downhill after about 20 minutes. Hillary wins this one.

Okay, I got bored so I started watching about 25 minutes ago...on ABC news, and I think he is getting the better of her. More applause than she is getting and he is really attacking her points while she is following name-calling and dragging up old news.

I find it funny that the main stream pundits on ABC are claiming she won on points. Trying to make it seem like she did better than she actually did.

It just ended, and I think he won...but then I admit to bias since I am a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
Regardless of who won, next time I think they should hold the debate in English.

Trump leans into his punches hard, and strikes with conviction and charisma that Clinton just can't rival, who consistently came off as weak barring several exceptions. He may not have won on substance but he won in terms of execution.

Don't really want to admit it, but in balance, Trump was much more effective at these debates in general, even though the fact checkers are going to have a field day.

OMG...

Trump reminded me of that drunk "political genius," that sits at the end of the bar, who just won't shut his trap. Except Trump has better dental care.

I felt embarrassed for him.

Trump rambled for most of the debate and fused thoughts together mid sentence. He was calmer than normal which is good, but he was clumsier than ever. Hillary took it by being more presidential and appearing more informed on just about everything.

4bc94deac317481acca339d9b83f4a55.jpg

Hillary is still hugging it out with people... Trump? Off the stage.

Sent from a flower watered by the tears of Trump supporters and crazy newb liberals.

Good god, no idea. What a mess.

Clinton may have won on points, but was thoroughly steamrolled in the process.

Back
Top Bottom