• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to meet in Mexico with the country’s president

The Lawyer suing Trump U admitted ti was True. His original client was one of them and she got cough in so many other lies that she had to drop out of the suit. The Lawyer then had to recruit others.

Trump u was a real-estate seminar. Some of its students did not get rich after graduating. About a half dozen of them think they will cash in with this law suit. But they are being used because this is the weakest law suit in US history, Its being kept alive by a Democrat lapdog lawfirm and a judge who is an illegal alien advocate. It's entire purpose is to hurt Trump politically.

I asked you this before but you probably didn't see it. Do you have a link that the reviews for TU are anonymous after all?

Apparently Trump didn't manage to accomplish getting Mexico to agree to paying for the wall, or even building it for that matter. That doesn't really bother me. Something involving another sovereign nation paying for something would take time and a hell of a lot of negotiation.

Ahem. The meeting wasn't about negotiating.

"We did discuss the wall; we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."
. . . .
Trump's spokesman Jason Miller issued a follow-up statement saying the joint meeting "was not a negotiation" over the wall and that such talk would have been "inappropriate," but he added no further details corroborating or denying the Mexican president's revised account.
Trump Meets With Mexican President but Dispute Emerges Over Wall - NBC News

What did bother me is that in his typical Trump fashion, he flies back to the US and in a hall filled with angry white people, he bloviates and pretends that something entirely different came out of that meeting.

He did? Something specific in mind?

And those poor uneducated saps believed him, and cheered when he tossed them their red meat. Don't worry, people! I'm going to make sure you get back your low paying, low skills jobs that those nasty Mexicans have taken from you! I'm going to start deporting those people in my first hour in office! Yes, my first hour. And we're gonna build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it. They don't know it yet, but they are!"

He reminds me of the Carpetbaggers who took advantage of the clueless freed black slaves after the Civil War. We're going to give you 40 acres and a mule! We're going to make you voters! No more oppression!

Lawsuits filed years before he ran for office are entirely purposed on hurting Trump years before he was a political candidate??

Interesting theory.

And after Trump became politically active the original plaintiff got caught in several lies and had to drop out of the suit. Any reasonable Law Firm would have ran from this case and any reasonable Judge would have dismissed it. But it being kept alive to Hurt Trump politically.

Another important point: unlike the Clinton Foundation there is not the slightest hint Trump U is being criminally investigated. If any of the allegations had merit state and federal law enforcement would be investigating.

Apparently Trump didn't manage to accomplish getting Mexico to agree to paying for the wall, or even building it for that matter. That doesn't really bother me. Something involving another sovereign nation paying for something would take time and a hell of a lot of negotiation.

Mexico already said that it's non-negotiable. They aren't paying for that wall.

Mexico already said that it's non-negotiable. They aren't paying for that wall.

There are many ways Trump can get them to pay for the wall. When he goes to renegotiate Nafta, Mexico will pay, one way or the other.

They are as legit as any you could produce opposing them.

An anonymous post by "True believer forever," which itself links to a dead page, is not a legitimate source. If that is your source, then I will return to my previous post in which I said that Trump conned people to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars each in his university scam, and that he contracted with a factory in a country with the lowest hourly wages in the world so that he could pay them 33 cents an hour. Therefore Donald is most certainly in this for himself and has no interest in the needs of the American people.

An anonymous post by "True believer forever," which itself links to a dead page, is not a legitimate source. If that is your source, then I will return to my previous post in which I said that Trump conned people to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars each in his university scam, and that he contracted with a factory in a country with the lowest hourly wages in the world so that he could pay them 33 cents an hour. Therefore Donald is most certainly in this for himself and has no interest in the needs of the American people.

TU a scam? No one but the less than half dozen students suing say that. If any of the other students claiming it CNN and the networks would have them on the air every 5 minutes.

Taxes and Regulations mostly from Liberal Democrats have made it necessary for most US companies to manufacture overseas. That is one of the thing Trump has said he wants to change.

TU a scam? No one but the less than half dozen students suing say that. If any of the other students claiming it CNN and the networks would have them on the air every 5 minutes.

Taxes and Regulations mostly from Liberal Democrats have made it necessary for most US companies to manufacture overseas. That is one of the thing Trump has said he wants to change.

You've already made it clear you use the posts of anonymous people not connected to any legitimate source to draw your conclusions, so anything you claim here is suspect.

The Washington Post who was caught oversampling Dems in the last several polls and put 24 investigators to dig dirt on Trump and none on Hillary is not a legit source.

The Washington Post is in fact a legitimate source. Websites like freerepublic.com are not legitimate sources.

And I seriously doubt that any of what you said is valid.

The Consequences are Mexico pays for the wall.

So you just outright dismiss everything that the article brought up.

Typical. You remind me of The Donald subreddit.

Last edited:
So basically the old cliché addage, "Do as I say, not as I do or as I've done." Right? Sorry, I'm no fan of hypocrites and I tend to judge people by their actions, not their words so much.

Not at all. He is attempting to do something about the problem. The Hypocrite is Hillary who continues to take money from the rich and powerful and then lies to the people how she is for them when nothing could be further from the truth. She is feathering her nest using her political career.

Trump has shown nothing throughout his career in "business" other than he is simply just another part of the problem that you have identified.

He has been a businessman and has done well. He has played the game by the rules that are in place. He has looked at the game and decided it is not right and is doing something about it. Something we cannot say about Hillary who thinks corruption is fine as long as she is still benefiting from it.

He's shown nothing other than he is good at promoting his own image and his own selfish ends.

He is good at promoting himself and the problems he wishes to do something about. Selfish best describes Hillary who continues to take money from the rich and powerful, special interest, and even other countries clearly to provide favorable use of her power if she becomes president. Then she lies to the people about how she is for the people. Sorry but you can't do both. In the end she will take care of those who pay.

The fact that the Trump Sheeple somehow see this as a desirable trait in a government leader is probably the most disturbing part of all of this. :doh

The fact that he is willing to do something about the problem rather than continue to benefit from it is a desirable trait of a true leader for the people.

I don't pee in my paints, no. That would be gross. Who pees in paints?

I don't bitch about Trump employing thousands of people in Bangladesh. Cardinal and I were laughing about how Trump lied about wanting to bring those jobs to Queens. Oh, and there's more than one person making his ties in Bangladesh, by the way - it takes more than one person to manufacture the world's biggest selling ties.

Illegal Mexicans are "taking good American jobs"? Interesting. I thought that Trump said Mexico was sending us their worst - drug dealers, rapists, criminals. But they're taking good jobs too? That doesn't sound like Mexico is sending us their worst after all.

You need to take this up with Mr. Trump. It sounds like you're against what he stands for, and you're upset that he's either lying about Mexico sending us their worst, or he's lying about the "worst" taking all these "good jobs" from people like you. I can't help you, but if I find out about any Mexican rapists getting fired from a good job in my area, I'll certainly let you know so you can apply.

Lame,

Your comment that an open border is fine with you is as liberal a position as it gets. Illegals taking good American jobs is most destructive to the middle class. Trump is against outsourcing millions of jobs to illegals right here at home. However you could care less that illegals are taking good American jobs by the millions.

If my life is bad because of illegal aliens, sorry it's not about me but the millions of Americans who have had their jobs stolen by illegals right here at home, that you care less about.

And yes in the mix of illegals there are some rapist, murderers, drug dealers, drug smugglers, thieves, and the like that don't even get deported after committing these felonies. All of which you could care less.

Voting for Gary Johnson, not hardly, Hillary is your person, who thinks exactly like you. Open borders and who cares about the stolen good American jobs illegals take. And of course your support for sanctuary cities which I have labeled as "Illegal Labor Unions" of which Hillary wants to increase their membership to have a steady supply of illegal aliens to take American jobs at a cheaper price. All one has to do is contact one of the many Illegal Labor Unions scattered across this country and hire all the illegals you want, to take advantage of the cheap labor.

You care less about middle class jobs, true to form, liberals have never been about creating jobs, never have, never will. Hell let the illegals have all the jobs, what do you care.

And you bitch about Trump having some ties made by some person overseas.

Lame

You do realize that nobody actually reads your diatribes, right? Most notably, me.

One day you'll get back that low wage, low skill job that a Mexican rapist took from you. I hope. In the meantime, here's a big hug to make you feel better. ((((BF))))

Ahem. The meeting wasn't about negotiating.

He did? Something specific in mind?

Oh, so there was no purpose for accepting the President's offer except a photo op. Yeah, actually, I'll buy that. Trump certainly is infatuated with himself.

sounds like a pack of rapists and criminals if you ask me

I'm going to be deathly afraid next time I have to get my teeth cleaned. My hygienist looks Hispanic. I'll bet she's one of those rapists that Mexico sends us.

You do realize that nobody actually reads your diatribes, right? Most notably, me.

One day you'll get back that low wage, low skill job that a Mexican rapist took from you. I hope. In the meantime, here's a big hug to make you feel better. ((((BF))))

You can save the hug, go hug Hillary she's going to need it. You and she think alike, open borders and Illegal Labor Unions to take good American jobs at a cheap price. Yeah we're for the middle class, we care about you. What BS What you're really saying is we need those illegals to clean our toilets and make your bed.

And you're right, among the illegals that enter our country some are rapist, murderers, drug dealers, drug smugglers, thieves etc and you don't give a damn what drugs are brought into this country ****ing up our youth.

Outsourcing jobs by corporations is all good, hell we're outsourcing millions of jobs to illegals right here at home.

Lame

The Washington Post is in fact a legitimate source. Websites like freerepublic.com are not legitimate sources.

And I seriously doubt that any of what you said is valid.

So you just outright dismiss everything that the article brought up.

Typical. You remind me of The Donald subreddit.

Oh knock it off. In this election cycle CNN, Washington Post and the rest of the MSM have descended to not the opposite of FOX but the Opposite of Info Wars.

Back
Top Bottom