• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says will win Hispanic vote despite immigrant storm

I'm sure Obama and his Dumbo cronies in major cities across America have been working to rectify that.

Proof? Your just your statement in lieu of any facts?

This is probably true. Their best stay at home, and successful there. The unsuccessful, frustrated, etc. are ones that are migrating North.

Probably true.

These things are true, at least for some of these people that are migrating North.

Also true, in that there are good people in the North migration as well.

So, OK, other than a bad word choice, 'They are rapists' vs. 'They include rapists', I'm not seeing where all the hub bub is, and am starting to suspect that this is Democrat manufactured outrage.

It's definitely a bad word choice, and one that makes one wonder just what sort of words he might choose in the future, particularly should he get the Republican nomination.

And, should he actually win the election, who knows which countries/ethnic minorities/groups of all sorts he might alienate with his words?

But, surely to goodness the Republicans have better sense than to nominate Trump, don't they?

It's the Republicans who should be outraged. It makes the rest of the party look bad, and just when they need support from the Hispanic minority.

What it has to do with it is:

# 1. Trump will have very little Hispanic support.

# 2. Trump won't be the next president of the USA no matter how much money he spends.

:lol:

If you have any proof to the contrary let's see it.

The clock is ticking.

GOP REP: Trump would win Iowa if caucuses held today...

Donald Trump's remarks about Mexican immigrants during his presidential announcement has led to him losing many of his business deals and the support of some Republicans. But Iowa Rep. Steve King, a conservative influencer in the early caucus state, is standing behind Trump and said his remarks are catching fire.

"He's riding a good wave and right now if the caucus were held today, he'd probably come out on top," King told National Journal.
Steve King: If the Iowa Caucus Was Today, Trump Would ?Probably Come Out on Top? - NationalJournal.com

Trump is a 100 times better than Hillary ever thought of being!

Hillary is nothing but worthless pond scum and the National Federation of Teachers backing her....illustrates to us all, what assholes they are too!

I don't think there is either, but according to Trump:

Mexico is "sending its people", and the ones they're sending have lots of problems. I "assume" some are good people....

No TRUER words were ever spoken by a political candidate for President!!
The filthy scum coming across the border are bringing crime and disease with them.:soap

The filthy scum coming across the border are bringing crime and disease with them.:soap

Look at you. You are so excited that someone came along to feed your daily need of anger. But, you have a year and a half, can someone feed your anger addiction for that long?

11109148_858447937565549_183855631826191788_n.jpg

Illegal Alien from Mexico Arrested for Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old...

While outfits like the Immigration Policy Center say Americans ought to stop believing their lying eyes and understand that the more illegal immigrants stream across the border, the more crime rates fall, the reality is much darker.

On Thursday, Michigan police arrested a Mexican illegal alien, 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl who had last been seen two days before her ordeal.

Mexican Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Raping 13-Year-Old

The more this **** happens .............and is finally documented by the turd obama co-conspirators of the MSM................The more Donald Trump is heard!

Trump is Absolutely Spot On!!!!!!!!

Trump is Da Man folks....his message is Loud, Clear and True......whether you cowards want to admit it or not!

While outfits like the Immigration Policy Center say Americans ought to stop believing their lying eyes and understand that the more illegal immigrants stream across the border, the more crime rates fall, the reality is much darker.

On Thursday, Michigan police arrested a Mexican illegal alien, 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl who had last been seen two days before her ordeal.

The more this **** happens .............and is finally documented by the turd obama co-conspirators of the MSM................The more Donald Trump is heard!

Which proves:

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

how again?

Remember: Ignoring the problem of illegal immigration did not start with Obama. It has been an on going problem for decades. Moreover, Trump didn't say "illegals", but "Mexicans."

Then, there's this little gem:

Donald Trump said he would force the people of Mexico to build his vowed border wall to keep immigrants out of the United States, warning that if his order was not fulfilled, he would do something “severe.”

When asked how he might force the country to build this wall, Trump said in an interview that aired on CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday, “you force them because we give them a fortune. Mexico makes a fortune because of us. A wall is a tiny little peanut compared to that. I would do something very severe unless they contributed or gave us the money to build the wall.”

The 2016 presidential candidate added: “I’d build it. I’d build it very nicely. I’m very good at building things.”

So, he's going to "force" Mexico to build a wall to keep its citizens in. Sure, he is.

What a clown he is. He's managed to alienate Hispanics in the US as well as our southern neighbor. What's he going to do do tick off Canada, I wonder? Maybe promise to invade? Bring back the war of 1812?

Look at you. You are so excited that someone came along to feed your daily need of anger. But, you have a year and a half, can someone feed your anger addiction for that long?
Damn right I'm angry and you should be too! I am so tired of seeing this country appeasing both foreign and urban savages.
I have never been addicted ...to anything....but I do have my principles...and allowing swine to infiltrate America "illegally" is wrong!
Illegal means criminal...deal with it!

Which proves:

how again?

Remember: Ignoring the problem of illegal immigration did not start with Obama. It has been an on going problem for decades. Moreover, Trump didn't say "illegals", but "Mexicans."

So, he's going to "force" Mexico to build a wall to keep its citizens in. Sure, he is.

What a clown he is. He's managed to alienate Hispanics in the US as well as our southern neighbor. What's he going to do do tick off Canada, I wonder? Maybe promise to invade? Bring back the war of 1812?
Nope...illegal (read criminal) immigration has been going on for decades. I don't know what Trump is referring to, but obama and others have forced countries to do America's bidding. Ronald Reagan forced the USSR to tear down that wall...Trump can sure as hell force Mexico to build a better one!
And I don't give a rats ass who Trump has pissed off....it's about time we piss them off instead of bending over and letting them have their way with us. You like being butt ****ed?...I don't!

obama and Hillary are the clowns....you need to get your head on straight!

I've been on many forums with pansy ass, pencil necks.......but I think there might be more here than anywhere else.

No Guts....No Glory.....Go Trump!

Damn right I'm angry and you should be too! I am so tired of seeing this country appeasing both foreign and urban savages.
I have never been addicted ...to anything....but I do have my principles...and allowing swine to infiltrate America "illegally" is wrong!

Nope...illegal (read criminal) immigration has been going on for decades. I don't know what Trump is referring to, but obama and others have forced countries to do America's bidding. Ronald Reagan forced the USSR to tear down that wall...Trump can sure as hell force Mexico to build a better one!
And I don't give a rats ass who Trump has pissed off....it's about time we piss them off instead of bending over and letting them have their way with us. You like being butt ****ed?...I don't!

I refuse to be a stooge for the folks trying to make the rabble angry.

You are just being played, again. Make sure you donate. :lamo

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!

And it was done.

Mr. Pena Nieto, build that wall!

And so it was done.

Let there be light!

And so it was done.

It's all so simple.

Which proves:

how again?

He offers bumper sticker solutions for small minds.

Trump is Da Man folks....his message is Loud, Clear and True......whether you cowards want to admit it or not!

Doubt he will fare well, except for the chicken****, ignorant, moronic, and hate-mongering vote.

I actually agree with him on illegal immigration-- it's just that his policy suggestions are so naive, so mind-bogglingly insultingly stupid that I can't take him seriously.

He's peddling fantasies.

GOP REP: Trump would win Iowa if caucuses held today...

Donald Trump's remarks about Mexican immigrants during his presidential announcement has led to him losing many of his business deals and the support of some Republicans. But
Iowa Rep. Steve King, a conservative influencer in the early caucus state, is standing behind Trump
and said his remarks are catching fire.

"He's riding a good wave and right now if the caucus were held today, he'd probably come out on top," King told National Journal.
Steve King: If the Iowa Caucus Was Today, Trump Would ?Probably Come Out on Top? - NationalJournal.com

Trump is a 100 times better than Hillary ever thought of being!

Hillary is nothing but worthless pond scum and the National Federation of Teachers backing her....illustrates to us all, what assholes they are too!

He better not be standing behind him if El Chapo finds him.

:lol:

So crime rates aren't falling?

Back
Top Bottom