• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

sigh.. I am beyond over this one man shit show weighing down our judicial system.. and sadly suits brought against him are just more opportunities for him to flaunt his privilege amd throw wrenches Into the works and gum it all up simply because he can.
I understand the utter frustration. But trust me on this one. The're gonna get him. And when they do, the celebration will be an international celebration like we've never seen before.

He most certainly did not!. He watched the violent attack on the Capitol and those inside and did nothing as Commander in Chief and President to protect and defend. He watched and did nothing when he could have done so with one phone call. Instead he just watched
Not only did he just watch, he ignored the pleas of people desperately texting and calling and asking in person at the WH for him to do something to stop it, including his own family. For 3 hours!

You missed the point, again. You have a fire extinguisher to save your house until the fire department shows up. You have a gun to protect yourself and your family until the cops show up.
:ROFLMAO: Come on, man. That puny home fire extinguisher you purchased at Home Depot or wherever is just an immediate stop-gap measure in the event you happen to be present when say a kitchen fire breaks out. In most cases when you become aware of a structural fire in your home in the middle of the night it's already too late to attempt to extinguish it and is now imperative for you to leave the structure as quickly as possible. Believe me, I know, because I have been in a structural fire before and know how quickly and explosively a structural fire can spread. A fire extinguisher differs greatly from a firearm in the respect that is designed and intended to protect lives rather than take lives as guns are designed to do.

:ROFLMAO: Come on, man. That puny home fire extinguisher you purchased at Home Depot or wherever is just an immediate stop-gap measure in the event you happen to be present when say a kitchen fire breaks out. In most cases when you become aware of a structural fire in your home in the middle of the night it's already too late to attempt to extinguish it and is now imperative for you to leave the structure as quickly as possible. Believe me, I know, because I have been in a structural fire before and know how quickly and explosively a structural fire can spread. A fire extinguisher differs greatly from a firearm in the respect that is designed and intended to protect lives rather than take lives as guns are designed to do.
So what do you use when someone is breaking into your home?

Indeed, except one is a political opportunity not at the expense of a slain police officer.
Trump's sneakers and Bibles has absolutely nothing to do with the funeral of the officer.

Trump's sneakers and Bibles has absolutely nothing to do with the funeral of the officer.
No, that's just shameless product sales. Showing up pretending to care about law and order is shameless photo op. Hosting a fundraise is just a political photo op at the expense of no one.

Not only did he just watch, he ignored the pleas of people desperately texting and calling and asking in person at the WH for him to do something to stop it, including his own family. For 3 hours!
Then after 3 hours of brutal bloodshed from these domestic terrorists, he told them he loved them. What a guy.

Does Trump show up to the wakes of every fallen police officer or is this just a photo op?
Well he never appeared with the Capital Police following the MAGA Patriots assault, so the answer is no.

The party of law and order, damn the irony.

No, that's just shameless product sales. Showing up pretending to care about law and order is shameless photo op. Hosting a fundraise is just a political photo op at the expense of no one.
Oh, so you believe President Trump is just pretending to care about law and order. Seriously?

Hey, I'm not the one who attempted to equate a fire extinguisher to a gun. You did that. Only God knows why you did that.
I didn't equate a fire extinguisher to a gun. Care to answer the question...What do you use when someone is breaking into your home?

Then after 3 hours of brutal bloodshed from these domestic terrorists, he told them he loved them. What a guy.
Yep, and the clown faced lunatic calls the J6 criminals who beat up 140 cops, "hostages" while there are actual American hostages still being held in Gaza. Some "law and order" guy, huh?

I didn't equate a fire extinguisher to a gun. Care to answer the question...What do you use when someone is breaking into your home?
Oh yes, you did. See the below
Yet, self-defense is a Constitutional right. Why do you have a fire extinguisher?
Is there any Constitutional right that specifies being able to own a portable fire extinguisher? Again what constitutes self-defense is dependent upon state law, not constitutional law.

Uriah said:
Yet, self-defense is a Constitutional right. Why do you have a fire extinguisher?

<snipped>

Is there any Constitutional right that specifies being able to own a portable fire extinguisher? Again what constitutes self-defense is dependent upon state law, not constitutional law.
Good catch~

Back
Top Bottom