• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump attends slain NYPD officer Jonathan Diller's wake: 'Need law and order'

It's a shame Trump did not visit those Capital Police officers who where in hospital from beatings sustained from MAGA Patriots.
The orange anus has no guts.

Facing the police officers whom his violent thugs assaulted? Trying to give a believable explanation for his nearly-3-hour delay in sending help to police attacked by his violent thugs?

Nah, he's a two-bit bully and coward.

That's funny..."Christian Nationalist". Was George Washington a Christian Nationalist"

Nope.

He was nothing of the kind.

"Christian nationalists believe that the US is meant to be a Christian nation and want to "take back" the US for God."

This country is absolutely flooded with guns, unlike any other country in the world by a wide margin. That is a problem. A big problem. Their ready availability almost no matter where you are, is fueling the violence.
Nope. There are probably more guns in Wyoming and Montana than in Chicago. Guess who has more shootings.

That's funny..."Christian Nationalist". Was George Washington a Christian Nationalist"?
Nope. Washington believed that "religious freedom" in the United States applied to all religions.

Nope. There are probably more guns in Wyoming and Montana than in Chicago. Guess who has more shootings.
There are, what twenty people in all of both states. What’s your point?

You would be wrong by a very large margin. Wyoming and Montana are very sparsely populated in comparison to Chicago and Illinois is virtually surrounded by states with very loose gun laws as a result the majority of the guns used in the commission of crimes in Chicago originated from outside of the state of Illinois.

Lol.

There are over 9 million people in the Chicago Metro area, less then half a million in Wyoming

You probably don't realize it but you are comparing apples to oranges.

Police organizations across the country support president Trump not dirty Joe!
Read some news.

Democrats defended the police and we all know that.
your boy has been breaking laws his entire life.

do some reading.

I wish the FBI believed that.
I wish the Republican Party believed that. They appear to be literally hell-bent on imposing a form of White Christian Sharia on our constitutional republic under the guise of promoting "religious freedom" even though the Constitution guarantees freedom of religion no matter which one it is you choose to belong. It's just a vehicle to discriminate against groups or people they don't want to accept.

That's funny..."Christian Nationalist". Was George Washington a Christian Nationalist"?
He absolutely positively was not a Christian Nationalist. NONE of the framers were Christian Nationalists. Just thought I would answer your question. Separation of church and state was imperative for these pioneers. They escaped that rat trap when they left England and the Anglican Church.

You would be wrong by a very large margin. Wyoming and Montana are very sparsely populated in comparison to Chicago and Illinois is virtually surrounded by states with very loose gun laws as a result the majority of the guns used in the commission of crimes in Chicago originated from outside of the state of Illinois.
You missed the point. You said guns are the problem. Guns can't be the problem. There are more guns per capita in Wyoming and Montana. If guns were the problem there would be more shootings in Wyoming and Montana.

He absolutely positively was not a Christian Nationalist. NONE of the framers were Christian Nationalists. Just thought I would answer your question. Separation of church and state was imperative for these pioneers. They escaped that rat trap when they left England and the Anglican Church.
So who are Christian Nationalists? I guess I don't really know any.

You missed the point. You said guns are the problem. Guns can't be the problem. There are more guns per capita in Wyoming and Montana. If guns were the problem there would be more shootings in Wyoming and Montana.
Math is not your strong suit.

Neither is logic. Or even common sense.

Nope.

He was nothing of the kind.

"Christian nationalists believe that the US is meant to be a Christian nation and want to "take back" the US for God."
Nope. Washington believed that "religious freedom" in the United States applied to all religions.

Rebuked by 3 posters, @Uriah responds by moving the goal post:

I just told you. Back then there wasn't any. Many of the framers were in fact religious. Many referred to themselves as deists.
Today a certain faction of fundamentalist Christians are pushing the false narrative that the framers formed a Christian theocracy. They did not. Project 2025 is hell bent on pushing this narrative. There is a large contingency of Christians that are dead against this movement and are quite vociferous in denouncing it.

There are more guns in this country than in any other country, especially modern industrial nations by an astoundingly large margin. American civilians account for an estimated 393 million (about 46 percent) of the worldwide total of civilian-held firearms, or about 120.5 firearms for every 100 American residents.

Back
Top Bottom