• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Truth Social Payday Hits Road Bump As Co-Founders Sue Ex-President

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Litinsky and Moss both held 8.6 percent of Trump Media’s shares after pitching the former president the idea of forming his own social platform after leaving office. The former contestants on The Apprentice gave Trump 90 percent of the company’s shares, while the rest went to a lawyer who put the deal together.

When 90% just doesn’t cut it……

Litinsky and Moss both held 8.6 percent of Trump Media’s shares after pitching the former president the idea of forming his own social platform after leaving office. The former contestants on The Apprentice gave Trump 90 percent of the company’s shares, while the rest went to a lawyer who put the deal together.

Grifters gonna grift.

Oopsie......I wonder how many others are out there realizing if they want money Trump owes them they better step in now before he's living in D Jr's basement sucking on ketchup packets.

I love it when the bar none WORST reality TV show ever comes back to bit the ass of the worst human being ever! YOU GO, KARMA! It's about time!

Can someone tell me the answer to this question please?
TS is a minnow among social media platforms. It has next to no revenue. It is making consistent losses with little sign of that improving. It's early growth has slowed considerably rather than ramping up with the increased exposure. It appeals to a small minority subset of people. That small minority's attraction to TS is primarily fuelled by an obese, aging man who could soon find himself banned from social media as part of a criminal conviction. Outside that small minority, the rest of the population want absolutely nothing to do with TS. That also means that potential advertisers are mostly limited to a small subset of the available market.

So tell me how TS is worth $billions? It shows no sign of becoming profitable. It only has access to a fraction of the market that it's competitors access. And it is inherently reliant on a key contributor who just a few months from now might not be able to contribute for the rest of his likely short time left on this earth. And that's before you start talking about the obvious decline in his mental health and descent into increasingly irrational thinking. Om top of all that, TS's 'creator/owner' has a history of bankrupting commercial operations that should have been successful.

So, why the crazy high $value? I am struggling to think of a less attractive investment decision. I assume the current value is being driven by short term speculation rather than long term business expectations, but once Trump extracts his $Billions, someone has to be paying that cost, and that s coming straight out of the other shareholders pockets. What am I missing here?

TS is a minnow among social media platforms. It has next to no revenue. It is making consistent losses with little sign of that improving. It's early growth has slowed considerably rather than ramping up with the increased exposure. It appeals to a small minority subset of people. That small minority's attraction to TS is primarily fuelled by an obese, aging man who could soon find himself banned from social media as part of a criminal conviction. Outside that small minority, the rest of the population want absolutely nothing to do with TS. That also means that potential advertisers are mostly limited to a small subset of the available market.

So tell me how TS is worth $billions? It shows no sign of becoming profitable. It only has access to a fraction of the market that it's competitors access. And it is inherently reliant on a key contributor who just a few months from now might not be able to contribute for the rest of his likely short time left on this earth. And that's before you start talking about the obvious decline in his mental health and descent into increasingly irrational thinking. Om top of all that, TS's 'creator/owner' has a history of bankrupting commercial operations that should have been successful.

So, why the crazy high $value? I am struggling to think of a less attractive investment decision. I assume the current value is being driven by short term speculation rather than long term business expectations, but once Trump extracts his $Billions, someone has to be paying that cost, and that s coming straight out of the other shareholders pockets. What am I missing here?
I don't think you're missing anything. It's all smoke and mirrors. Bottom line, invest in NOTHING even remotely related to DJT period unless you have it to lose and don't care that you most definately will lose it.

Oopsie......I wonder how many others are out there realizing if they want money Trump owes them they better step in now before he's living in D Jr's basement sucking on ketchup packets.
:ROFLMAO:

I have the same questions.

It’s not worth billions

Someone should probably go sniffing for fraudulent valuations.

At some point Trump needs to start taking credit for the low unemployment. Every attorney in the country has a job either suing, prosecuting, or defending him.

Trump seems to have put the kibosh on his windfall, at least for a while. WTF ails him?

WTF ails him? His greed, that knows no bounds,
and KARMA, who he can't buy, stop, or control!

Dumpster Donny is simply the largest shareholder of a quickly failing company. He will never ever get billions of dollars for his shares. It will all evaporate and he will be left with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom