• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things you cannot say anymore?

I never put the two together. The things you find out …
Back in the day the cops in London would drive the streets after closing time picking up drunks and being drunken men they were loaded into a 'Paddy' wagon.

I couldn't help but think about the series Ghosts with this thread. Context is important.

Sasappis : He deserves it though. Would love to see the big guy get sucked off.
Hetty : It would be lovely.

Hmm. Ok gotcha. Thanks.
If I say we shouldn't call those vans 'Paddy wagons' would that mean I can't call large American cars 'Yank tanks' anymore?

If I say we shouldn't call those vans 'Paddy wagons' would that mean I can't call large American cars 'Yank tanks' anymore?

Why wouldn’t you, my dude? All bets are off with your crazy meth lab neighbors to the south.

thug

mentioned as an old-school reference in another thread by multivitaman

Why wouldn’t you, my dude? All bets are off with your crazy meth lab neighbors to the south.
Song triggered:

The Name of the Game - The Crystal Method (X rated language) (4:19)

Mohrenköpfe & Negerküsse = some kind of marshmellows

Zigeunerschnitzel …. spicy kind of Schnitzel

In my industry, the graphics art industry, I can no longer say "AI". Used to be that it stood for "Adobe Illustrator", but these days people will assume it means "artificial intelligence".

"Blow into the game cartridge before you put it in."

A PSA: You can still say anything you want to.

However, there may be consequences.

Back
Top Bottom