• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Glenn Beck Boycott Gaining Traction - FOX News Losing Money

What you have proven throughout this thread is how naive and gullible you are. You buy the feel good rhetoric and are incapable of thinking about the end results. The taxpayers are funding this bill with all its warts and this POS legislation is going to fund people who can afford insurance but refuse to buy it themselves. Liberal social engineering is never effecient, effective, or provides anything of quality. Over time it is bloated, does less than intended, and thus needs more of an overhaul.

Because you say so.

Of course I am, I don't live inside the beltway blinded by the BS. I live in TX

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You should just shut up when you're ahead sometimes.

Do you seek meaning when you listen to these things are do you simply drink the kool aid? It sounds like kool aid stuff to me. In other words, you're not only side stepping your error with another rouse, but you are getting his comment all wrong. Not even a good try on your part really.

LOL, yep, taking control of the American people isn't the agenda of liberalism? Conyers said it so what is taken out of context and what is the true meaning?

I don't understand people like you and probably never will. You willingly buy what liberals are telling you and when I pointed out the shortage of doctors, you acknowledged it but then moved back to your talking points. How can healthcare be improved with a declining doctor population? How can healthcare improve when ER's are overwhelmed now and with fewer doctors will be forced into a greater burden.

Conyers is a big proponent of the govt. option. That is control whether you want to accept it or not. This POS legislation is the first incremental step in creating that. Naive individuals are in for a true shock and people like you when you cannot get a doctor's appointment will demand it.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

You should just shut up when you're ahead sometimes.

I am ahead most of the time and back up my statements actual facts which of course aren't going to change your mind. Living inside the beltway like you do has created a blindness to true reality. The message never matters to people inside the beltway for it is always about the messenger. Attack the messenger and ignore the message. You do that well.

I am ahead most of the time and back up my statements actual facts which of course aren't going to change your mind. Living inside the beltway like you do has created a blindness to true reality. The message never matters to people inside the beltway for it is always about the messenger. Attack the messenger and ignore the message. You do that well.

Okay, wait a minute.

You're yammering on about how I live inside the Beltway, etc. and then you're complaining about attacking the messenger, in the very same response?

LOL, yep, taking control of the American people isn't the agenda of liberalism? Conyers said it so what is taken out of context and what is the true meaning?

I don't understand people like you and probably never will. You willingly buy what liberals are telling you and when I pointed out the shortage of doctors, you acknowledged it but then moved back to your talking points. How can healthcare be improved with a declining doctor population? How can healthcare improve when ER's are overwhelmed now and with fewer doctors will be forced into a greater burden.

Conyers is a big proponent of the govt. option. That is control whether you want to accept it or not. This POS legislation is the first incremental step in creating that. Naive individuals are in for a true shock and people like you when you cannot get a doctor's appointment will demand it.

No, it simple was taken out of context. Both sides do that silliness, but it is right no matter who does it. Those who play that game are tools, plain and simple.

You need to spend less time over generalizing and start defending your false claims. Again, no one is paying for those who can afford insurance to have insurance.

No, it simple was taken out of context. Both sides do that silliness, but it is right no matter who does it. Those who play that game are tools, plain and simple.

You need to spend less time over generalizing and start defending your false claims. Again, no one is paying for those who can afford insurance to have insurance.

I have made no false claims and have pointed out the problems with this POS legislation, but nothing is going to change your mind. You have proven to be naive and very gullible as you buy what you are told by proponents of the bill as you ignore history and actual results.

All taxpayers are going to pay more taxes due to this POS and this bill does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare. You know it, I know it, but only one of us can admit it, me.

I have made no false claims and have pointed out the problems with this POS legislation, but nothing is going to change your mind. You have proven to be naive and very gullible as you buy what you are told by proponents of the bill as you ignore history and actual results.

All taxpayers are going to pay more taxes due to this POS and this bill does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare. You know it, I know it, but only one of us can admit it, me.

You claimed we would pay for those who can afford their own insurance. You have not backed that up. When called on it, you have jumped all over the place and not supported your claim.

You claimed we would pay for those who can afford their own insurance. You have not backed that up. When called on it, you have jumped all over the place and not supported your claim.

We will be paying for those who can afford healthcare through increased taxes because of this legislation. There wouldn't be any legislation had the true number of uninsured because of inability to pay been announced instead of the false number of anywhere from 30-47 million depending on the day.

How do you know that the taxpayer isn't going to pay for those who can purchase but CHOOSE not to purchase insurance? Who enforces the penalty for non compliance and what is the threshold to qualify for taxpayer help? How do people qualify for govt. assistance? I could very well be wrong but doubt it.

We will be paying for those who can afford healthcare through increased taxes because of this legislation. There wouldn't be any legislation had the true number of uninsured because of inability to pay been announced instead of the false number of anywhere from 30-47 million depending on the day.

How do you know that the taxpayer isn't going to pay for those who can purchase but CHOOSE not to purchase insurance? Who enforces the penalty for non compliance and what is the threshold to qualify for taxpayer help? How do people qualify for govt. assistance? I could very well be wrong but doubt it.

That is false. Those who can afford it will pay their own. Anything your tax dollars goes to will be for people who can't afford it. And while you insist on misrepresenting the uninsured numbers, the fact is no one who can afford insurance will get a check or be allowed in the medicaid program. And we know this by reading.

That is false. Those who can afford it will pay their own. Anything your tax dollars goes to will be for people who can't afford it. And while you insist on misrepresenting the uninsured numbers, the fact is no one who can afford insurance will get a check or be allowed in the medicaid program. And we know this by reading.

How do you know that? You buy what you are told yet haven't a clue as to what the details are of the bill. What is the threshold for income? You want so badly to buy the Administration rhetoric as you ignore the questions regarding the bill as well as the content that shows that this will NOT improve the quality of healthcare?

How do you know that? You buy what you are told yet haven't a clue as to what the details are of the bill. What is the threshold for income? You want so badly to buy the Administration rhetoric as you ignore the questions regarding the bill as well as the content that shows that this will NOT improve the quality of healthcare?

So make your case. You seem to know the details, what are they?

So make your case. You seem to know the details, what are they?

History is on my side, both you and Boo believe what you are told by a govt. that has never been accurate on their predictions when it comes to social spending. You have faith in the rhetoric but ignore past results believing as do all liberals that this bill is different.

Tell me the threshold for not paying for healthcare and who enforces it? History tells me there are abuses to all social programs and this one will be no different. No one at this point knows the answer to the question I just raised and although the rhetoric is there the details of how enforcement will occur and the threshold are still mysteries.

I know what the proponents have stated but when you have taxes going up on everyone and simple fines to those who do not want to participate the fact is that there will be abuses of the system and people who can afford insurance will get their insurance from the taxpayers.

This bill has been jammed down the throats of Americans based upon a false number of uninsured who simply cannot afford health insurance and those taxes will fund healthcare for people who find a way to get under the threshold

History is on my side, both you and Boo believe what you are told by a govt. that has never been accurate on their predictions when it comes to social spending. You have faith in the rhetoric but ignore past results believing as do all liberals that this bill is different.

Tell me the threshold for not paying for healthcare and who enforces it? History tells me there are abuses to all social programs and this one will be no different. No one at this point knows the answer to the question I just raised and although the rhetoric is there the details of how enforcement will occur and the threshold are still mysteries.

I know what the proponents have stated but when you have taxes going up on everyone and simple fines to those who do not want to participate the fact is that there will be abuses of the system and people who can afford insurance will get their insurance from the taxpayers.

This bill has been jammed down the throats of Americans based upon a false number of uninsured who simply cannot afford health insurance and those taxes will fund healthcare for people who find a way to get under the threshold

Another grand speech with no evidence or numbers from Conservative.

If you know what's in the bill, tell us. What are the income thresholds?

Another grand speech with no evidence or numbers from Conservative.

If you know what's in the bill, tell us. What are the income thresholds?

Let's see, I gave you proof that the number of doctors has declined, I gave you proof that the insured are using the ER's, I gave you proof that the number of uninsured due to inability to pay is overstated, I gave you proof that illegals are driving up ER costs and this is what you want to focus on?

Typical liberal troll, when you cannot defend the bill and prove how it improves the quality of healthcare. Keep diverting for that is what you do best and is in fact all you can do.

Let's see, I gave you proof that the number of doctors has declined, I gave you proof that the insured are using the ER's, I gave you proof that the number of uninsured due to inability to pay is overstated, I gave you proof that illegals are driving up ER costs and this is what you want to focus on?

Typical liberal troll, when you cannot defend the bill and prove how it improves the quality of healthcare. Keep diverting for that is what you do best and is in fact all you can do.

What are the income thresholds? You cited them to make your case, so you must know them. What are they?

Don't dodge yet again. Make your case.

What are the income thresholds? You cited them to make your case, so you must know them. What are they?

Don't dodge yet again. Make your case.

Whatever they are is irrelevant because they are not enforceable. I can make my income look at whatever I want it to look like. The point is the number of uninsured that cannot afford insurance is hardly the 30-47 million that liberals claim and is probably more like 8-12 million. We don't need this POS to cover those 8-12 million.

I am still waiting for someone that supports this bill to explain who this POS improves the quality of healthcare. It does create more insured to be served by fewer doctors and it does create another massive entitlement program that gets us one step closer to the total govt. takeover of the industry.

Now you can continue to play your silly little games but the reality is you are for bigger govt, you are against private business and capitalism, and of course you believe what the leftwing tells you inspite of the reality of history. Now of course that is all my opinion backed by what I have seen you post over the past few months. Stop playing your silly games and get back on track with the topic of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom