• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ted Cruz: 'Majority of Violent Criminals Are Democrats'

It could certainly be done, with a few minutes on google and a few hours of reading.

If I believed they wanted a discussion in good faith, I would kindly lead them to water.

I can have meaningful discussions with libertarians, etc-but with leftists its exceedingly rare.

They reach conclusions first, facts are optional-only when they can bolster their points, never when they dont.

So I know when to keep my powder dry. This is one of those times.

It could also be that when proven wrong, you refuse to admit it and complain about left wingers. :lol:

Our President is looking awfully tense lately ... like something's gaining on him.
Given who he's just appointed to give him advice & direction on ISIS, it was just a formality since that guy must have been advising him all along.
Clearly, he has no intention of righting the ship.
Ballsout ideologues are like that, yeah they are.
Hillary must be freaking out with what he's leaving her to run on.

It could certainly be done, with a few minutes on google and a few hours of reading.

If I believed they wanted a discussion in good faith, I would kindly lead them to water.

I can have meaningful discussions with libertarians, etc-but with leftists its exceedingly rare.

They reach conclusions first, facts are optional-only when they can bolster their points, never when they dont.

So I know when to keep my powder dry. This is one of those times.

Not if you have the right taste in water.

Our President is looking awfully tense lately ... like something's gaining on him.
Given who he's just appointed to give him advice & direction on ISIS, it was just a formality since that guy must have been advising him all along.

Former Presidents could see when they were wrong and change course.

This president gets mugged by reality, and he assumes reality is the problem.

As Hillary has a hand in Obama's legacy of failure, and wants to do much of the same, she will never see the white house.

One could certainly argue that ISIS and its bloody attacks in the US (with more feared) has handed the Presidency to the Republicans.

Only question is which one?

Im inclined to agree with this.

Well of course you do, because it tends to let Bush off the hook, but he's not, he's on the hook as reported by US/British intelligence.

I can say that where I live we have many Somalian refugees. I'm hard pressed to think of a terrorist attack here.

I don't know where you live, but there apparently are quite a few of those people in Minnesota. Some are anything but good citizens. Some years ago, our security agencies tracked several of them back to Somalia and verified that they were working with the local jihadists. I saw a photo of one of them in an al-Shabaab training camp. I believe this man and a couple others were hunted down there and killed by U.S. forces. Anyone who imagines enough can be discovered about the tens of thousands of people this president wants to let come here from Syria to assure that none of them is a jihadist bent on killing Americans is kidding himself. One of the jihadists involved in the recent Paris murders boasted about how easy it was for him to mix into the stream of refugees traveling from Syria and adjacent nations to Europe.

Oh? So then go ahead and prove us all wrong. Who has vindicated McCarthy?

My time isn't free. Unless you're going to write me a check, don't expect more than this:

Joseph McCarthy, American Hero. Truth about McCarthyism, Red Scare, Communism, and Good Night and Good Luck.

Exposed Communists
Mary Jane Keeney
Lauchlin Currie
Virginius Coe
William Ullman
Nathan Silvermaster
Harold Glasser
Allan Rosenberg
Cedric Belfrage
David Bohm
Charlie Chaplin
Aaron Copland
Dashiell Hammett
Lillian Hellman
Tsien Hsue-shen
Arthur Miller
Paul Robeson
Waldo Salt
Paul Sweezy
John Garfield
John Hubley
Edward Murrow
DOZENS MORE...

I don't know where you live, but there apparently are quite a few of those people in Minnesota. Some are anything but good citizens. Some years ago, our security agencies tracked several of them back to Somalia and verified that they were working with the local jihadists. I saw a photo of one of them in an al-Shabaab training camp. I believe this man and a couple others were hunted down there and killed by U.S. forces. Anyone who imagines enough can be discovered about the tens of thousands of people this president wants to let come here from Syria to assure that none of them is a jihadist bent on killing Americans is kidding himself. One of the jihadists involved in the recent Paris murders boasted about how easy it was for him to mix into the stream of refugees traveling from Syria and adjacent nations to Europe.

I live in Minnesota. No terrorist attacks here.

Obama isn't releasing her immigration records.

Wonder what thats about?

About the San Bernardino Shooter's 'Fiance' Visa That Allowed Her in US - ABC News

He and his incompetent, equally soft-on-jihad handmaidens, Valerie Jarrett and Loretta Lynch, are more worried about the phantom "threat" of Islamophobia than they are about the real and serious threat of jihadist murders of Americans in this country. Jarrett apparently did not like the tone of FBI Director Comey's statement about the jihadist nature of the San Bernardino murders and wanted to muzzle him. So she, who has the ear of the Muslim-in-Chief, insisted that Lynch, Comey's boss, and the other big wheels look over his shoulder and undermine what he said. I think her remarks about the matter were so dishonest and disgraceful that the FBI director should resign to prove his honor.

These un-American officials are concealing the truth at the risk of the lives of the people of this country. Every damned lying one of them--Lynch, Rice, Jarrett, and Obama himself--richly deserves to be impeached and removed from office.

The San Bernardino murderer was able to pass the background check when she came from Saudi Arabia to live here. But I'm sure we will know far more about the backgrounds of all those tens of thousands of Syrians this president wants to let come here. Why, who could even imagine that a single one of those people will be an Islamic jihadist bent on killing Americans?

Well you already know my chief beef with both Bush and Obama's policies that have radicalized these people and are motivating the attacks to begin with, right? Now then, I guess Cruz has been reading my posts, because he just recently told the APNews that it's in our national security interest to leave Assad in power, and that we should have left Hussein, Mubarak, and Gaddafi too! That's what you've seen me repeat here for years.

He and his incompetent, equally soft-on-jihad handmaidens, Valerie Jarrett and Loretta Lynch, are more worried about the phantom "threat" of Islamophobia than they are about the real and serious threat of jihadist murders of Americans in this country. Jarrett apparently did not like the tone of FBI Director Comey's statement about the jihadist nature of the San Bernardino murders and wanted to muzzle him. So she, who has the ear of the Muslim-in-Chief, insisted that Lynch, Comey's boss, and the other big wheels look over his shoulder and undermine what he said. I think her remarks about the matter were so dishonest and disgraceful that the FBI director should resign to prove his honor.

These un-American officials are concealing the truth at the risk of the lives of the people of this country. Every damned lying one of them--Lynch, Rice, Jarrett, and Obama himself--richly deserves to be impeached and removed from office.

Its obvious.

He was referring to post 24. Please do try to keep up.

Soooo.. Do you think that saying that you are terrified of Ted Cruz because he is a "McCarthy without charm" might have had some influence on how others would view post #24 where you again compare Cruz and McCarthy? Particularly that in my be a restatement of your fear of Cruz as stated in the OP?

Soooo.. Do you think that saying that you are terrified of Ted Cruz because he is a "McCarthy without charm" might have had some influence on how others would view post #24 where you again compare Cruz and McCarthy? Particularly that in my be a restatement of your fear of Cruz as stated in the OP?

I really don't particularly care how any conservative on this forum views anything I post. I have little regard for the vast majority of them. Go bother someone else.

Greetings, bubba. :2wave:

I honestly do not know why anyone would want the job! What choices are left to a new POTUS, when we're hated because of stone-age religious thinking on the part of our enemy? When both sides have adopted a "my way or the highway," attitude, there's no room for negotiating, and I doubt that either side would trust the other anyway. Money is apparently not the solution - we've given them billions, maybe more; and it hasn't changed anything; it's gotten worse. Their children are being taught as toddlers to hate us, so the status quo is guaranteed to continue for a long time. What could a new POTUS from either party do?

You have made my point, thank you.

No I did not.
If you have facts, lay out both sides. point- counter point proved by you sources.
I would love to read them.

Hey P, meet the new Hitler youth.

Greetings, US Conservative. :2wave:

Those laughing children in the video are treating it as a game, like our children do when playing "Cowboys and Indians!" That's not only disturbing, but morally wrong, since their elders are teaching them it is okay to kill other human beings, so it continues into another generation! It's horrifying, but also very sad to see them being indoctrinated when they're so young....This is what our world is becoming?

Back
Top Bottom