• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tech blogger finds proof DNC chief's emails weren't 'doctored' despite claims

"deeply rooted at CNN" Kinda of how George Stephanopoulos (the non-journalist journalist) is deeply rooted at ABC, I take it.

I wonder how many other Democratic moles in the news media there are?

I don't know exactly. Broadcst TV and Print? The number is probably between 95% and 97%.

I expect the coverage of this on CNN and ABC and NBC and CBS will resemble the presentation by Walter Cronkite when he announced the death of JFK.

As has been exposed this election, the Democrats seek to win. The method by which they win is a secondary concern, if it's a concern at all. The politicians are simply pitch men for party apparatus.

My guess is that the establishment GOP is run more or less the same way though they are likely not as ruthless.

Probably just as ruthless, but also have some vestige of integrity and just not as good at this as are the Dems.

Republicans see Dems as wrong. Dems see Reps as evil.

Tough day for you, I know.
Why do you think me destroying your argument is a tough day for me? That's silly.
The bitch is exposed. Again.
That doesn't even make sense, much like most of the rest of your posts in this thread.

The only thing which was exposed is your ignorance regarding CNN. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, you erroneously claim CNN is liberal propaganda (which I proved false by pointing out the copious Republican/conservative pundits/guests), you claim a man who is a registered Republican and worked for multiple Republican Presidents is not a conservative and you claim CNN is led by a woman who hasn't been there for months.

The best part is how you and I both know you don't know what you're talking about and yet you're still refusing to acknowledge it. And we both know you're just trying to save your e-ego by making these factually devoid posts where you say absolutely nothing on topic to try and distract from how badly you've been defeated. You lost. You said something stupid and were called out on it. Just acknowledge it and move on.
Gergen is most definitely not a dolt. He's a very smart man.
I completely agree. Again, there are many times where I don't agree, but I love the fact he's an actual analyst and is willing to address reality, which seems to be so lacking this election season with Trump supporters.

I don't know exactly. Broadcst TV and Print? The number is probably between 95% and 97%.

I expect the coverage of this on CNN and ABC and NBC and CBS will resemble the presentation by Walter Cronkite when he announced the death of JFK.
Yeah, I can see that.

Sent from my HTC6515LVW using Tapatalk

Tech blogger finds proof DNC chief's emails weren't 'doctored' despite claims | Fox News

Donna Brazile is the prototypical Democrat politician. Yet another corrupt, lying bitch just like Hillary.

And she was deeply rooted at CNN, where she could direct traffic as needed.

You think CNN will report on this? LOL, yeah right.

How many pens would run out of ink before we finally got done writing a list of those in the Clinton web who are crooks and liars? It's like trying to count dollar bills until we get to the total of the national debt.

Why do you think me destroying your argument is a tough day for me? That's silly.
That doesn't even make sense, much like most of the rest of your posts in this thread.

The only thing which was exposed is your ignorance regarding CNN. You obviously don't know what you're talking about, you erroneously claim CNN is liberal propaganda (which I proved false by pointing out the copious Republican/conservative pundits/guests), you claim a man who is a registered Republican and worked for multiple Republican Presidents is not a conservative and you claim CNN is led by a woman who hasn't been there for months.

The best part is how you and I both know you don't know what you're talking about and yet you're still refusing to acknowledge it. And we both know you're just trying to save your e-ego by making these factually devoid posts where you say absolutely nothing on topic to try and distract from how badly you've been defeated. You lost. You said something stupid and were called out on it. Just acknowledge it and move on.

I completely agree. Again, there are many times where I don't agree, but I love the fact he's an actual analyst and is willing to address reality, which seems to be so lacking this election season with Trump supporters.

Looky here folks. You want proof that there's actually a human that believes CNN is not biased for the DNC?

Here he is. Bigfoot is real.

Looky here folks. You want proof that there's actually a human that believes CNN is not biased for the DNC?

Here he is. Bigfoot is real.
I find it incredibly amusing you can't point to a single piece of credible evidence to support your claim and you ignore all the evidence which destroys your claim. In other words, you don't care about the truth, just pushing lies.

So? It was in the primary. It didn't hurt Republicans. Brazile acted unethically, but it only hurt the more leftwing leberals. Your link in no way supported anything you've said. All it shows it Brazile acted unethically and it affected Democrats negatively, not Republicans. And it says nothing about CNN having bias.

Also, since we're on Donna Brazile, here's evidence to show you still don't know what you're talking about.

CNN suspends Donna Brazile as she takes DNC role | TheHill

At some point, surely you will grow tired of me exposing your ignorance on this topic, won't you? You clearly have no idea what CNN does on their TV program, just admit it.

Last edited:
So? It was in the primary. It didn't hurt Republicans. Brazile acted unethically, but it only hurt the more leftwing leberals. Your link in no way supported anything you've said. All it shows it Brazile acted unethically and it affected Democrats negatively, not Republicans. And it says nothing about CNN having bias.

Also, since we're on Donna Brazile, here's evidence to show you still don't know what you're talking about.

CNN suspends Donna Brazile as she takes DNC role | TheHill

At some point, surely you will grow tired of me exposing your ignorance on this topic, won't you? You clearly have no idea what CNN does on their TV program, just admit it.

Are you really asking me to prove that CNN is in the tank for Hillary, and that they stack their panels and discussions to support her in every way? Seriously? After they all but ignored every wikileak email dump for the past two months? After they went 24-hour groping Trump that whole time with nary a mention of they hypocrisy of Bill?

This is like proving the sun rises in the east.

Are you really asking me to prove that CNN is in the tank for Hillary, and that they stack their panels and discussions to support her in every way?
They don't. I've already proven that. You saying that is simply posting a lie.

Seriously? After they all but ignored every wikileak email dump for the past two months?
Again, you obviously don't watch CNN, because they most certainly did not do that. They talked plenty about Wikileaks, when there was something to talk about.

You are simply posting lies. Whether you are doing it because you are ignorant or you are doing it intentionally, it doesn't change the fact you are posting things which simply are not true.

After they went 24-hour groping Trump that whole time with nary a mention of they hypocrisy of Bill?
Bill was brought up all the time. Bill isn't running but he STILL was brought up regularly, by nearly every Trump supporter in fact.

You are posting lies. They are provably false statements. You obviously don't watch CNN, you're just regurgitating what someone else has said. You are wrong. I watch way too much CNN for you to try and get your lies past me. If you have a shred of integrity, you will stop posting things which are not true and will admit you simply do not know what you are talking about.

They don't. I've already proven that. You saying that is simply posting a lie.

Again, you obviously don't watch CNN, because they most certainly did not do that. They talked plenty about Wikileaks, when there was something to talk about.

You are simply posting lies. Whether you are doing it because you are ignorant or you are doing it intentionally, it doesn't change the fact you are posting things which simply are not true.

Bill was brought up all the time. Bill isn't running but he STILL was brought up regularly, by nearly every Trump supporter in fact.

You are posting lies. They are provably false statements. You obviously don't watch CNN, you're just regurgitating what someone else has said. You are wrong. I watch way too much CNN for you to try and get your lies past me. If you have a shred of integrity, you will stop posting things which are not true and will admit you simply do not know what you are talking about.

Whatever you say, Mr. Axelrod.

LOL, good Lord! Wow.

Whatever you say, Mr. Axelrod.

LOL, good Lord! Wow.
Once again, you show no desire to seek the truth. You cast accusations which are false, are shown to be false, and then run from them with a bunch of nonsense.

I simply do not understand why people have such a hard time simply admitting they are wrong.

You're wrong. It's not debatable, I've proven you wrong. You're wrong. Show some integrity and admit it or not, I'm passed caring about you displaying honesty in your posts.

Once again, you show no desire to seek the truth. You cast accusations which are false, are shown to be false, and then run from them with a bunch of nonsense.

I simply do not understand why people have such a hard time simply admitting they are wrong. You're wrong. It's not debatable. You're wrong.

CNN is woefully in the tank for the Clintons. Always have been. You're wired wrong if you don't see it.

CNN is woefully in the tank for the Clintons. Always have been. You're wired wrong if you don't see it.
You cannot post a single thing to support your position, while I've provided copious amounts of evidence to show you are wrong.

I guess if you want to keep posting things which are not true, you're welcome to but anyone with a modicum of intelligence will know you are posting falsehoods. I don't understand why you would want to keep posting falsehoods (I guess partisanship is that important to some people) but I suppose there's nothing stopping you from posting things which are blatantly untrue.

You obviously don't watch CNN. I've said that multiple times and you've never once denied it nor have you said anything to show otherwise. You're just regurgitating a bunch of lies you hear/read from elsewhere. I, on the other hand, prefer to think for myself. But to each their own.

You cannot post a single thing to support your position, while I've provided copious amounts of evidence to show you are wrong.

I guess if you want to keep posting things which are not true, you're welcome to but anyone with a modicum of intelligence will know you are posting falsehoods. I don't understand why you would want to keep posting falsehoods (I guess partisanship is that important to some people) but I suppose there's nothing stopping you from posting things which are blatantly untrue.

You obviously don't watch CNN. I've said that multiple times and you've never once denied it nor have you said anything to show otherwise. You're just regurgitating a bunch of lies you hear/read from elsewhere. I, on the other hand, prefer to think for myself. But to each their own.

You are presenting your opinions as facts. David Gergen is a conservative? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

They mix a token fool to represent "conservatives" on every panel that is loaded up with Anderson Cooper, Gloria Berger, David Axelrod, Donna Brazile, Van Jones, and five other liberals, and you see a bunch of independents.

That's comical at best.

You are presenting your opinions as facts. David Gergen is a conservative? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
You said that last time and yet had no response for the fact he's a registered Republican who has worked for numerous Republican presidents.

They mix a token fool to represent "conservatives"
Official spokespeople of the Trump campaign are fools?

on every panel that is loaded up with Anderson Cooper, Gloria Berger, David Axelrod, Donna Brazile, Van Jones, and five other liberals, and you see a bunch of independents.

That's comical at best.
Once more, you are not telling the truth. While Gloria Borger is a regular (with no evidence of a liberal bias), Brazile hasn't been on CNN in months (as I told you) and you rarely see someone like Axelrod or Jones without seeing a McEnany or Lord. In fact, I saw the other day where it was Anderson Cooper and four female conservatives (Carpenter, McEnany, Navaro and someone else I can't remember at the moment) and zero liberals (not counting Cooper).

You are wrong. You are simply making things up and trying to dismiss actual Republicans because they don't fit the false narrative you're trying to tell. You are simply not posting the truth. I don't know why you are so desperate to convince people of your falsehoods.

Last edited:
You said that last time and yet had no response for the fact he's a registered Republican who has worked for numerous Republican presidents.

Official spokespeople of the Trump campaign are fools?

Once more, you are not telling the truth. While Gloria Borger is a regular (with no evidence of a liberal bias), Brazile hasn't been on CNN in months (as I told you) and you rarely see someone like Axelrod or Jones without seeing a McEnany or Lord. In fact, I saw the other day where it was Anderson Cooper and four female conservatives (Carpenter, McEnany, Navaro and someone else I can't remember at the moment) and zero liberals (not counting Cooper).

You are wrong. You are simply making things up and trying to dismiss actual Republicans because they don't fit the false narrative you're trying to tell. You are simply not posting the truth. I don't know why you are so desperate to convince people of your falsehoods.

Borger no evidence of a liberal bias. Oh....my.....God. She's carries that water like the good little soldier she is on a daily basis.

Jeffrey Lord is an embarrassment. That's like putting a kicker or Howard Cosell on a panel to represent NFL football players. He's playing a role for a check. He plays the role of the ugly fat kid who everybody stuffs him in the trash can. It's not a equitable discussion ever.

Gergen is so tightly woven to the Clintons, it's nauseating. Dismisses every charge on their behalf. He knows nussink! Probably doesn't want to accidentally commit suicide anytime soon.

Borger no evidence of a liberal bias. Oh....my.....God. She's carries that water like the good little soldier she is on a daily basis.
You can't just keep making outlandish claims and never back them up. Do you have evidence? Because I watch her all the time and I feel she leans more conservative than liberal. You, on the other hand, never watch her.

Jeffrey Lord is an embarrassment.
He's a Trump mouthpiece and he makes the same arguments Trump makes. That's not CNN's fault. If what he says is embarrassing, then it's because what the Republican nominee says is embarrassing.

The fact is CNN has plenty of Republican/Trump supporters on, making the arguments the Republican nominee makes. That's not bias. That's giving all sides a chance to make their point.

Your argument is beyond stupid.

You: "CNN is biased and they only have liberals."
Me: "They have plenty of Republican commentators."
You: "Yeah, but they don't count!"

It's the same argument a child would make.

Gergen is so tightly woven to the Clintons, it's nauseating. Dismisses every charge on their behalf. He knows nussink! Probably doesn't want to accidentally commit suicide anytime soon.
Once more, you are making outright false claims. He does no such thing.

You don't watch CNN. It's obvious. Just admit it and admit you posted something stupid. Everyone who reads this thread knows you were talking out of your ass. So it's not like it'll be hard for you to admit.

You can't just keep making outlandish claims and never back them up. Do you have evidence? Because I watch her all the time and I feel she leans more conservative than liberal. You, on the other hand, never watch her.

He's a Trump mouthpiece and he makes the same arguments Trump makes. That's not CNN's fault. If what he says is embarrassing, then it's because what the Republican nominee says is embarrassing.

The fact is CNN has plenty of Republican/Trump supporters on, making the arguments the Republican nominee makes. That's not bias. That's giving all sides a chance to make their point.

Your argument is beyond stupid.

You: "CNN is biased and they only have liberals."
Me: "They have plenty of Republican commentators."
You: "Yeah, but they don't count!"

It's the same argument a child would make.

Once more, you are making outright false claims. He does no such thing.

You don't watch CNN. It's obvious. Just admit it and admit you posted something stupid. Everyone who reads this thread knows you were talking out of your ass. So it's not like it'll be hard for you to admit.

I watch CNN all the time. Same with MSNBC and Fox. I tend to go the train-wreck channel when news happens. Whoever's ox is getting gored, that's where I go.

You are overly drenched in your liberal mind if you don't see the clear bias at CNN. It's not as overt as MSNBC, but it's pretty damn close.

The only real news you can get these days is by watching Bret Baier or Neal Cavuto, and I'll give Jake Tapper a nod.

I watch CNN all the time.
:lol:

You've yet to show any evidence to support that.

You are overly drenched in your liberal mind if you don't see the clear bias at CNN. It's not as overt as MSNBC, but it's pretty damn close.
Nonsense. CNN is exactly what I said it is. It is liberal hosts with plenty of Republican/conservative guests/pundits.

You trying to claim otherwise is simply false. Just as an example, Wolf Blitzer is currently interviewing Peter Hoekstra, a Republican who is a former Congressman. And that's just whose on when I just now looked.

:lol:

You've yet to show any evidence to support that.

Nonsense. CNN is exactly what I said it is. It is liberal hosts with plenty of Republican/conservative guests/pundits.

You trying to claim otherwise is simply false. Just as an example, Wolf Blitzer is currently interviewing Peter Hoekstra, a Republican who is a former Congressman. And that's just whose on when I just now looked.

So by your standard, Blitzer simply interviewing a conservative is "balanced"? Have you considered the softballs that they throws to Democrats versus the cross examination that CNN gives Republicans?

Today, they are bending over backwards trying to defend the Obamacare rate hikes. They're trying to say it's not really any big deal for most people. Never mind the catastrophic failure it's been even before the hikes.

They are all over Comey. They go to great lengths to do all they can to ignore the CONTENT in those emails. Never have they mentioned the numerous crimes that have been committed by simply having an outside server and destroying evidence, nor have they been bothered by the immunity granted to so many people, some of which turned around and worked for Hillary's legal counsel. What the _____?

They have this Russian fascination, which is just a deflection for Hillary. They know that's being leaked from within, and they can't figure out who, so just blame it on Russia without a hint of evidence.

Yes, I've been watching a lot of CNN for decades. You are on a lonely island if you think they aren't working as an operative for the Hillary campaign.

So by your standard, Blitzer simply interviewing a conservative is "balanced"?
You don't think giving all sides an opportunity to present their case is balanced?
Have you considered the softballs that they throws to Democrats versus the cross examination that CNN gives Republicans?
Yet another stereotypical whine.

They "grill" each side to different degrees depending on the person, not their political affiliation. For example, CNN essentially let Donald Trump say nearly anything he wanted unchallenged when he first declared his candidacy. Yet there were numerous times they gave Jeff Weaver a tough time (and other times when they let him off easy).

It's dependent upon the person and the things they say, not the political affiliation they hold.

Today, they are bending over backwards trying to defend the Obamacare rate hikes. They're trying to say it's not really any big deal for most people. Never mind the catastrophic failure it's been even before the hikes.
You mean the Obamacare rate hikes they talked about nonstop for the past week or so and discussed at length how damaging it could be for Clinton (you know, before Comey's letter gave them another way to criticize Clinton)? Those rate hikes? That's your evidence?

That's a terrible argument. If they had spent a week speaking negatively about the Trump campaign before finally saying, "Meh, it may not be that bad", there's no way you'd consider that conservative bias. You're just cherry-picking the things you want to make your argument. It's not an honest argument.

They are all over Comey.
No they are not. Clinton supporters are, but the hosts are not. The hosts and actual commentators are simply discussing the situation. This, of course, after spending nearly 24 hours straight implicating Clinton in a way Comey never did.

They go to great lengths to do all they can to ignore the CONTENT in those emails.
Nonsense. They've talked about the contents numerous times. You obviously don't watch.

Never have they mentioned the numerous crimes that have been committed by simply having an outside server and destroying evidence, nor have they been bothered by the immunity granted to so many people, some of which turned around and worked for Hillary's legal counsel.
So your problem is they are not spewing false propaganda? They've covered the Clinton e-mail situation ad nauseum. Simply having an outside e-mail server was not against the law at the time. That is false. Granting immunity is common in investigations, that's just more partisan hackery.

So your claim CNN is biased towards liberals is because they don't spew conservative partisan nonsense. Gotcha.

They have this Russian fascination, which is just a deflection for Hillary.
And they talked about "locker room talk" ad naseum, which was just a deflection for Trump. Once more, both sides.

They know that's being leaked from within, and they can't figure out who, so just blame it on Russia without a hint of evidence.
Completely untrue. Numerous agencies have come out and said there is strong evidence it is Russia. You are just making up more stuff now.

Yes, I've been watching a lot of CNN for decades.
You've said nothing to suggest your statement here is true. Your entire argument seems to be because they don't engage in baseless conspiracy theories and e-mail rumors, they are liberal. And that's just stupid and is indicative of the biggest problem with Republicans these days.

They are currently interviewing Jim Gilmore, a Republican former governor of Virginia. So they've had two Republican politicians on in my last two posts and zero Democrats. I think I'll just keep a running tally.

Back
Top Bottom