• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tech blogger finds proof DNC chief's emails weren't 'doctored' despite claims

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Tech blogger finds proof DNC chief's emails weren't 'doctored' despite claims | Fox News

After Democratic Party boss Donna Brazile claimed emails showing her apparently tipping off Hillary Clinton to questions at a March town hall were “doctored,” tech sleuths got to work -- and now say they've found proof the emails are authentic.

Fox News' Megyn Kelly questioned Brazile last week about an email that surfaced in hacked messages from Campaign Chairman John Podesta’s account. The email, posted by WikiLeaks and attributed to Brazile, passed on a question to campaign adviser Jennifer Palmieri about the death penalty, under the subject line: “From time to time I get questions in advance.”

The exchange came right before a March town hall hosted by CNN and TV One, where a similar question was asked. Yet Brazile denied receiving questions from CNN.

"I have seen so many doctored emails. I have seen things that come from me at 2 in the morning that I don't even send,” she said, adding, "I will not sit here and be persecuted, because your information is totally false.”

However, tech blog Errata Security quickly found the email in question could be verified using an everyday verification program.

Donna Brazile is the prototypical Democrat politician. Yet another corrupt, lying bitch just like Hillary.

And she was deeply rooted at CNN, where she could direct traffic as needed.

You think CNN will report on this? LOL, yeah right.

Tech blogger finds proof DNC chief's emails weren't 'doctored' despite claims | Fox News

Donna Brazile is the prototypical Democrat politician. Yet another corrupt, lying bitch just like Hillary.

"deeply rooted at CNN" Kinda of how George Stephanopoulos (the non-journalist journalist) is deeply rooted at ABC, I take it.

I wonder how many other Democratic moles in the news media there are?

As has been exposed this election, the Democrats seek to win. The method by which they win is a secondary concern, if it's a concern at all. The politicians are simply pitch men for party apparatus.

My guess is that the establishment GOP is run more or less the same way though they are likely not as ruthless.

Liar Brazile lied again. Yeah, they aren't going to say, "Our former liar reporter, Donna Brazile, is confirmed as a liar".

Donna Brazile, Van Jones, David Axelrod, James Carville.....every night as CNN employees.

And they call that a news network? LOL

I'm not going to go through the effort, but I fully believe this particular e-mail wasn't doctored. I fully believe the DNC was completely behind Clinton throughout the primaries.
Donna Brazile, Van Jones, David Axelrod, James Carville.....every night as CNN employees.

And they call that a news network? LOL
Jeffrey Lord, David Gergen, Kayleigh McEnany, Boris Epshteyn, Ana Navarro, SE Cupp, Amanda Carpenter, Corey Lewandowski...

You are certainly leaving out plenty of CNN regulars. I don't know if you left them out intentionally or ignorantly, but certainly the fact all of those names are regulars on CNN programming sort of destroys the myth you seem to be pushing regarding CNN's political bias.

Maybe I misunderstood you. Maybe you're not accusing them of being a liberal propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. But that's the way it came off, so if you meant something else, feel free to say so.

EDIT: Also, I rarely see James Carville on CNN programming anymore.

As has been exposed this election, the Democrats seek to win. The method by which they win is a secondary concern, if it's a concern at all. The politicians are simply pitch men for party apparatus.

My guess is that the establishment GOP is run more or less the same way though they are likely not as ruthless.
No. The GOP isn't nearly as shameless. The GOP didn't allow cheating in order to defeat Trump. Trump won fair and square. Hillary, the MSM, and the DNC conspired to cheat Bernie Sanders out of his shot at the DEM nomination.

Of course they were going to try and lie their way out of it.

Westworld: best new show on television? Discuss.

You and I agree, Westworld is fantasitic but its not really relevent to the Op, is it.

How about you start a thread in the entertainment section of the forum and we'll talk about how cool it is

I'm not going to go through the effort, but I fully believe this particular e-mail wasn't doctored. I fully believe the DNC was completely behind Clinton throughout the primaries.
Jeffrey Lord, David Gergen, Kayleigh McEnany, Boris Epshteyn, Ana Navarro, SE Cupp, Amanda Carpenter, Corey Lewandowski...

You are certainly leaving out plenty of CNN regulars. I don't know if you left them out intentionally or ignorantly, but certainly the fact all of those names are regulars on CNN programming sort of destroys the myth you seem to be pushing regarding CNN's political bias.

Maybe I misunderstood you. Maybe you're not accusing them of being a liberal propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. But that's the way it came off, so if you meant something else, feel free to say so.

EDIT: Also, I rarely see James Carville on CNN programming anymore.

Did you just list David Gergen as a conservative? LOL

Personallyl, I've not liked Donna Brazile since she ran Al Gore's campaign into the ground. She is and always has been bad at her job but because she's a "good soldier" willing to do the dirty work she's failed upwards her whole career.

I'll never return to the Dem party...crooks and liars.

Did you just list David Gergen as a conservative? LOL
He's a registered Republican who has worked for several Republican Presidents (Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush 1). Are you saying he's not a Republican? Do you have any evidence to support your silly "LOL" comment?

Also, congratulations on trying to ignore the point I made to focus on one individual. The fact is CNN has plenty of Republican and/or Trump supporters. Your argument, if it is indeed what you were arguing, that CNN is liberally biased is simply not reflective of the facts.

He's a registered Republican who has worked for several Republican Presidents (Nixon, Ford, Reagan and Bush 1). Are you saying he's not a Republican? Do you have any evidence to support your silly "LOL" comment?

Also, congratulations on trying to ignore the point I made to focus on one individual. The fact is CNN has plenty of Republican and/or Trump supporters. Your argument, if it is indeed what you were arguing, that CNN is liberally biased is simply not reflective of the facts.

CNN finds the biggest conservative dolts they can, then spends their entire time ignoring and/or making fun of them.

Meanwhile, Donna Brazile sets the narrative for everyone to follow.

CNN finds the biggest conservative dolts they can, then spends their entire time ignoring and/or making fun of them.
:lol:

So, in other words, you were speaking out of your ass about something you know nothing about, got called on it, made a ridiculous statement and are now running from your absurd comment by offering a generic non-committal response to try and disguise from the fact you were exposed as speaking out of your ass.

Oh, and just to clarify, one of those people CNN has had on regularly is Katrina Pierson, who is an official spokeswoman of the Trump campaign. So if you want to mindlessly throw out the word "dolt" (even though it is clear you don't watch CNN and have no idea what you are talking about), just keep in mind some of those dolts are Trump's dolts, no one elses. If Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, is a "dolt" in your opinion, then he's the dolt of the Republican nominee. If David Gergen is a "dolt", then it doesn't speak well to all the Republican Presidents who hired him.

Meanwhile, Donna Brazile sets the narrative for everyone to follow.
Donna Brazile hasn't been on CNN in months. Try again.

Actually, don't. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Just admit you were speaking ignorantly, you got busted and move on. The fact is CNN goes out of their way to allow all sides an opportunity to get their message out. Your claim to the contrary is simply false and shows you likely don't even watch CNN.

Last edited:

Gergen is a great guy. He was the speechwriter for William Simon, who was Secretary of the Treasury under Nixon and Ford and a great and close personal friend of my parents (his kids are among my best friends to this day). I met Gergen at the Simon estate out in the Hamptons when I was about 12. Even at that young age, he made an impression on me. Great man.

:lol:

So, in other words, you were speaking out of your ass about something you know nothing about, got called on it, made a ridiculous statement and are now running from your absurd comment by offering a generic non-committal response to try and disguise from the fact you were exposed as speaking out of your ass.

Oh, and just to clarify, one of those people CNN has had on regularly is Katrina Pierson, who is an official spokeswoman of the Trump campaign. So if you want to mindlessly throw out the word "dolt" (even though it is clear you don't watch CNN and have no idea what you are talking about), just keep in mind some of those dolts are Trump's dolts, no one elses. If Trump's former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, is a "dolt" in your opinion, then he's the dolt of the Republican nominee. If David Gergen is a "dolt", then it doesn't speak well to all the Republican Presidents who hired him.

Donna Brazile hasn't been on CNN in months. Try again.

Actually, don't. It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Just admit you were speaking ignorantly, you got busted and move on. The fact is CNN goes out of their way to allow all sides an opportunity to get their message out. Your claim to the contrary is simply false and shows you likely don't even watch CNN.

Keep digging that grave, dude. Do you ever get tired of getting owned?

Gergen is a great guy. He was the speechwriter for William Simon, who was Secretary of the Treasury under Nixon and Ford and a great and close personal friend of my parents (his kids are among my best friends to this day). I met Gergen at the Simon estate out in the Hamptons when I was about 12. Even at that young age, he made an impression on me. Great man.
I always enjoy listening to him speak, regardless of whether I agree with him or not. Erod apparently thinks he's a "dolt".
Keep digging that grave, dude. Do you ever get tired of getting owned?
Erod, you didn't make a point. You just posted things which most definitely are not true in order to support a position which is most definitely not true. You're not even trying to defend your point anymore because you know how completely wrong I've proven you.

The fact is CNN gives all sides to present their argument. The fact the official spokesperson for Trump and Trump's former campaign manager are regulars are enough evidence (though we have plenty of other evidence) to prove you wrong. You were simply not telling the truth when you insinuated otherwise. It's sad how some people have so little regard for the truth, how they seem proud of their untruths and how far they'll go to defend them. It's a shame more people don't have the integrity to just admit when they are wrong.

Will you be better than that? Will you admit you were wrong? Will you show the integrity I don't always see from people and admit your mistake?

I always enjoy listening to him speak, regardless of whether I agree with him or not. Erod apparently thinks he's a "dolt".
Erod, you didn't make a point. You just posted things which most definitely are not true in order to support a position which is most definitely not true. You're not even trying to defend your point anymore because you know how completely wrong I've proven you.

The fact is CNN gives all sides to present their argument. The fact the official spokesperson for Trump and Trump's former campaign manager are regulars are enough evidence (though we have plenty of other evidence) to prove you wrong. You were simply not telling the truth when you insinuated otherwise. It's sad how some people have so little regard for the truth, how they seem proud of their untruths and how far they'll go to defend them. It's a shame more people don't have the integrity to just admit when they are wrong.

Will you be better than that? Will you admit you were wrong? Will you show the integrity I don't always see from people and admit your mistake?

Hook, line, and sinker.

If you can't see through CNN's IMMENSE bias in favor of the DNC, then there truly is no hope for you. You have the deductive reasoning power of a fig.

Hook, line, and sinker.

If you can't see through CNN's IMMENSE bias in favor of the DNC, then there truly is no hope for you. You have the deductive reasoning power of a fig.
:roll:

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence to support your claim and I've provided several pieces of evidence to destroy it. Engaging in the fallacy of ad nauseum is not a valid argument.

Just do the right thing and have the integrity to admit you were proven wrong. You obviously don't watch CNN and when you try to pass your nonsense off on someone who watches more of it than he wants, it is just ridiculous. You're wrong. This is not debatable. You're wrong. The only thing left is to find out if you have the integrity to admit it. Do you?

:roll:

You haven't provided a single piece of evidence to support your claim and I've provided several pieces of evidence to destroy it. Engaging in the fallacy of ad nauseum is not a valid argument.

Just do the right thing and have the integrity to admit you were proven wrong. You obviously don't watch CNN and when you try to pass your nonsense off on someone who watches more of it than he wants, it is just ridiculous. You're wrong. This is not debatable. You're wrong. The only thing left is to find out if you have the integrity to admit it. Do you?

BS. But calm down before you hurt yourself.

Gergen is most definitely not a dolt. He's a very smart man.

Back
Top Bottom