• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sanders: Time to for common ground laws: Ban all guns not used for hunting.

so much for his supporters saying he's not a hard core Banoid Nutcase

Like most left wing whack jobs, he's a gun banner

He said he doesn't want bad people to get guns. And like most posts similar, you respond. Why do you want bad people to get guns? You do understand that freedom isn't free, correct? I'm joking, I know you. You think that the Government is coming after all your guns and will use any situation to get them.

I'll use a new law to gain your perspective, HOPEFULLY.

Live hand grenades just became legal. Seems stupid to most. A school has an angry student that kills 14 with a hand grenade because the parent didn't have the knowledge of how to lock it up properly. 2A doesn't require knowledge.

President/congress start to re-think hand grenades because they are a danger to larger groups with smaller time to react.

You jump in and say President/Congress just want to take your .22 pistol away and this is just the first step of a slippery slope.

You are part of the blending of ignorance on the topic.

Never heard of that company but always appreciate a lead. The reason I like .308 for home defense is pretty much the instant stop nature of it. I am not a huge fan of tumble rounds like the .223 or 5.72 though I know in CQC that isn't as much of a factor. My biggest issue is a long barrel in a narrow hallway, I am usually aware but anyone can experience a blind corner ambush.

Look them up and see what all they sell. By the way a .45 will stop an intruder with all the authority of a .308 used in close quarters.
KRISS USA - Home

He said he doesn't want bad people to get guns. And like most posts similar, you respond. Why do you want bad people to get guns? You do understand that freedom isn't free, correct? I'm joking, I know you. You think that the Government is coming after all your guns and will use any situation to get them.

Live hand grenades just became legal. Seems stupid to most. A school has an angry student that kills 14 with a hand grenade because the parent didn't have the knowledge of how to lock it up properly. 2A doesn't require knowledge.

President/congress start to re-think hand grenades because they are a danger to larger groups with smaller time to react.

You jump in and say President/Congress just want to take your .22 pistol away and this is just the first step of a slippery slope.

what are you talking about. Hand grenades are not arms nor are they something civilian police are issued.

the fact is-your posts clearly demonstrate you have a seething hatred of gun owners as do many of the posters and politicians who pretend that public safety is their motivation.

Look them up and see what all they sell. By the way a .45 will stop an intruder with all the authority of a .308 used in close quarters.
KRISS USA - Home
I checked them out right after. Good looking hardware, my big thing is that I want a rifle in any possible confrontation but a pistol will do, I typically carry + .40 at any given time because I plan for a worst case scenario, I have even heard stories of people not dropping after .45 rounds, though that is definitely the rare bad day.

He wants to take guns away form good people and to do that he would have to change the 2nd. Isn't going to happen so this is about rhetoric.

Is that analogy? If it is it is a stupid analogy. Grenades are illegal and nobody in the world is stating that grenades should be legal. Gun, grenade, two different things. The only perspective to be gained here is that your analogy doesn't relate to anything.

Nobody said anything about .22 pistols. Bernie didn't, TD didn't but you did. Another worthless analogy.

I am going to sort through this post. I will address the incorrect points first.
The only way to correct this post is delete it. Too late.

Now for the correct points:
....... well...... never mind because there weren't any.

I checked them out right after. Good looking hardware, my big thing is that I want a rifle in any possible confrontation but a pistol will do, I typically carry + .40 at any given time because I plan for a worst case scenario, I have even heard stories of people not dropping after .45 rounds, though that is definitely the rare bad day.

I just googled .308 bullpup and found this. I am not sure how good it is. All the firearms blogs seem to like it but that doesn't mean much sometimes. They seem to follow fads.
Gun Review: Kel-Tec RFB -- The Big Bullpup!

rfb8.jpg

Not a bad company, may have to check into that one.

It looks pretty nice but so did my first ex wife when we got married. For what you are looking for you might look at a .45 Spectre. I will try to find a pic. They are rare. Only about 100 of them in the US. I had two at one time but sold them to divorce my second ex wife. If one .45 won't take them down then maybe 30 will.

Found a pic:
SITES_Spectre.jpg

Last edited:
The Constitution says well regulated militia, which means the government can decide you don't need an AK-47

/facepalm

"well regulated" means "in good working order". not highly regulated with laws, and restrictions.

lets pretend you are right. The militia, is what would be "regulated" if "Well regulated" meant restrictions and laws. as the "right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed" is an absolute statement.

/facepalm

"well regulated" means "in good working order". not highly regulated with laws, and restrictions.

lets pretend you are right. The militia, is what would be "regulated" if "Well regulated" meant restrictions and laws. as the "right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed" is an absolute statement.

He knows that I suspect but the hate for gun owners causes Bannites to intentionally disregard logic and English when spewing their fraudulent interpretations of the 2A

And another thing, handguns are almost 30 times more likely to shoot someone accidently then they are to be fired in a case of successful self-defense. But please, for our sale, own a few.

That is a long discredited statistic. Even the author of that orgininal survey doesn't stand by it

That is a long discredited statistic. Even the author of that orgininal survey doesn't stand by it

Most Bannites and restrictionists don't understand the issues so they post something they google without knowing that what they dredged up has been destroyed. That study mainly focused on homes where the gun that did the harm was brought to the home by the perpetrator and thus made the home a home "with a firearm"

Really? Cuz gun crime is pretty friggin low in Hawaii.
And yet gun ownership is climbing...

"Over the last 15 years, the number of guns being registered in the islands has skyrocketed, climbing nearly 300 percent, according to a recent report by the Attorney General’s Office.

A total of 420,409 firearms were registered in Hawaii from 2000 to 2014. And that’s on top of the 1 million firearms that were already in the state, according to an estimate by the Hawaii Attorney General’s office and the Honolulu Police Department in the late 1990s.

That means there could be more guns in Hawaii than residents, according to data from the Attorney General’s office.

“I think it’s pretty safe to say that there’s at least one firearm per state resident,” said Paul Perrone, who is the chief of research and statistics for the AG’s office."
Are There More Guns Than People in Hawaii? - Civil Beat News

You know the top three safest states in the country? Vermont, New Hampshire, Idaho

Also placing in close in terms of safety are Maine, Oregon, and Minneosta.

All of these are fairy gun friendly states, with Maine ad Vermot being gun owner paradise

Most Bannites and restrictionists don't understand the issues so they post something they google without knowing that what they dredged up has been destroyed. That study mainly focused on homes where the gun that did the harm was brought to the home by the perpetrator and thus made the home a home "with a firearm"

I have to say I am not a fan of that poster, I can only believe that back in the days when political issues were discussed in union halls before the Internet forums have been invented, he would be lucky to walk out of the union lodge with Teeth attached to his gum, The way you walked around calling people cowards and cleaning he can kill with his bare hands.

you don't have much of the group that causes most of the gun crime in the USA either

And yet gun ownership is climbing...

"Over the last 15 years, the number of guns being registered in the islands has skyrocketed, climbing nearly 300 percent, according to a recent report by the Attorney General’s Office.

A total of 420,409 firearms were registered in Hawaii from 2000 to 2014. And that’s on top of the 1 million firearms that were already in the state, according to an estimate by the Hawaii Attorney General’s office and the Honolulu Police Department in the late 1990s.

That means there could be more guns in Hawaii than residents, according to data from the Attorney General’s office.

“I think it’s pretty safe to say that there’s at least one firearm per state resident,” said Paul Perrone, who is the chief of research and statistics for the AG’s office."
Are There More Guns Than People in Hawaii? - Civil Beat News

You have to keep them in your house. It's almost impossible to get a CWP

Back
Top Bottom