• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Repubs: Would you Sign a Pledge NOT to vote for Romney unless he releases...[W:185]

Re: Repubs: Would you Sign a Pledge NOT to vote for Romney unless he releases his tax

obamalfbc.png

I take it that you are going to vote for Obama now?

It is obvious that RINO Romney does not think he has to play by the rules. He has been privledged his entire life, he has come to feel that he is entitled to preferential treatment. And he has been conditioned to think that the rules do not apply to him. This condescending, egotistical snobby attitude would explain why he thinks that he does not have to play by the rules and release his tax returns like every other candidate for POTUS has done.

That Fake you call the "real one" says he was born in Kenya.. again NOBODY has ever seen the real one if it exists..

signed,
LibagainstObama

Re: Repubs: Would you Sign a Pledge NOT to vote for Romney unless he releases his tax

Moderator's Warning:
Birther stuff, stops now, or thread bans will ensue.

Be sure to say hi to the Tinman and Toto while you're hanging out with your strawman.

I wasn't talking about seniors, women, hispanics, etc. I was talking specifically in terms of the group known as "those who think he should release his tax returns".

Because you don't acknowledge all the demographic groups the GOP has thumbed their noses at, does not mean they will not have a collective effect on the outcome of the election.

I cannot even consider voting for him until he shows the American people some simple common respect by allowing us to have access to the information that is needed in order for us to best make our choice.

If you agree let me know and I will organize to have a petition created in order to do such!

The time to come clean is NOW!!!

Hell no, he has released everything he is quired to my far out left wing friend....On the other hand your guy Obam has all kind of documents he has not released.

PS you might as well change your political lean....No one believes your a Conservative......

Because you don't acknowledge all the demographic groups the GOP has thumbed their noses at, does not mean they will not have a collective effect on the outcome of the election.

Hey look, more strawmen.

I was responding to your post regarding specifically the tax return issue...not "all the demographic groups the GOP has thumbed their noses at". But please, continue strawmanning if you'd like

did it already.

Naw, I don't think they had Photoshop back in 1961.

Having said that, I don't give a damn where he was born. The whole issue is hogwash.

Hey look, more strawmen.

I was responding to your post regarding specifically the tax return issue...not "all the demographic groups the GOP has thumbed their noses at". But please, continue strawmanning if you'd like

Your refusal to acknowledge the collective effect of all the demographic groups the GOP has thumbed their noses does at not negate the collective effect it will have on the election.

I cannot even consider voting for him until he shows the American people some simple common respect by allowing us to have access to the information that is needed in order for us to best make our choice.

If you agree let me know and I will organize to have a petition created in order to do such!

The time to come clean is NOW!!!

I couldn't care less what he paid in taxes, what you pay in taxes, what Obama pays in taxes but more importantly how our tax dollars are wasted. Do you think Romney's taxes would have prevented millions from being lost on Solyndra or the millions lost on other green energy initiatives? You think the Romney taxes will put 23 million unemployed/under employed Americans back to work or made a dent in the 5.4 TRILLION dollar debt Obama has generated?

Your obsession with Romney's taxes is quite telling and really is nothing more than a diversion from the Obama results.

Here is what you should be concerned about

165 Million Americans Are Dependents of the State: Is Tyranny Next? - Forbes

Right, its irrelevant that Romney has thumbed his nose at seniors, women, hispanics, the middle class, the poor, and now independents. I'm sure it will all pay off for him in November.

Yes, according to the latest polls the liberals lies aren't doing any good as Romney is now leading in many polls. Claims about his taxes are irrelevant to millions of Americans out of work, a GDP that is less for three years in a row, and the added debt service on the 5.4 trillion Obama has added to the debt. Why do you support such poor economic numbers? If a Republican had these numbers you would be going crazy now attacking the poor GOP economic numbers

It stands for Conservatives Against Romney. Flip flopping RINO Romney is NOT a COnservative. I have pointed out the actions he took as Governor of Mass that reveal that. And I have shown the policies he has proposed if he were elected POTUS that further demonstate that he is NOT a Conservative. I could repeat those for you if you would like.

No thanks, I've seen some of your other posts. You remind me of a talk radio seminar caller that pretends to be something you are not, in an attempt to spread your talking points. And that is a bad abbreviation for "Conservatives against Romney".

Yes, according to the latest polls the liberals lies aren't doing any good as Romney is now leading in many polls. Claims about his taxes are irrelevant to millions of Americans out of work, a GDP that is less for three years in a row, and the added debt service on the 5.4 trillion Obama has added to the debt. Why do you support such poor economic numbers? If a Republican had these numbers you would be going crazy now attacking the poor GOP economic numbers

From the most respected polling organization, the Pew Research Center:

"respondents said Obama's policies were better for the middle class than Romney's by a 52% to 42% margin."

The Lost Decade of the Middle Class | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

From the most respected polling organization, the Pew Research Center:

"respondents said Obama's policies were better for the middle class than Romney's by a 52% to 42% margin."

The Lost Decade of the Middle Class | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

Yet things are worse today than when Bush left office, how do you explain it? This is 2012 get the latest polls from Realclear politics and get back to me. Far too many are totally ignorant of the Obama results and as I have posted all over the place Obama is running to be elected, not to be re-elected as his rhetoric indicates. He has been in office almost four years and the results today for the middle class are worse than they were when he took office. Results matter to most people but not Obama supporters. You can bet if a Republican was the incumbent and had these economic results you would be all over the forum posting those results and blaming the Republican for failure. Now because of Obama not a word about results.

I didn't vote for Obama because of his resume and won't vote for Obama now because of his results which confirm that resume. This election isn't going to be close, Obama is going to get fired

Yet things are worse today than when Bush left office, how do you explain it? This is 2012 get the latest polls from Realclear politics and get back to me. Far too many are totally ignorant of the Obama results and as I have posted all over the place Obama is running to be elected, not to be re-elected as his rhetoric indicates. He has been in office almost four years and the results today for the middle class are worse than they were when he took office. Results matter to most people but not Obama supporters. You can bet if a Republican was the incumbent and had these economic results you would be all over the forum posting those results and blaming the Republican for failure. Now because of Obama not a word about results.

I didn't vote for Obama because of his resume and won't vote for Obama now because of his results which confirm that resume. This election isn't going to be close, Obama is going to get fired

Just keep telling yourself that. LOL! From the Pew Research Center - "respondents said Obama's policies were better for the middle class than Romney's by a 52% to 42% margin."

Just keep telling yourself that. LOL! From the Pew Research Center - "respondents said Obama's policies were better for the middle class than Romney's by a 52% to 42% margin."

Even your chart tells a different story and when you add 2011 and 2012 it is even worse for Obama. As I stated you better check out realclear politics for the latest polls but the American people are waking up.

Futher I wonder if you agree with the new change in Democrat symbol from the Donkey?

SM1'S BLOG 4 U

TheDemocratic Party today announced that it is changing its symbol from the Donkey to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the Party's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed

Even your chart tells a different story and when you add 2011 and 2012 it is even worse for Obama. As I stated you better check out realclear politics for the latest polls but the American people are waking up.

Futher I wonder if you agree with the new change in Democrat symbol from the Donkey?

SM1'S BLOG 4 U

The release date for the poll I referenced by the Pew Research Center was August 22, 2012, and the Pew Research Center is the most respected polling organization.

The release date for the poll I referenced by the Pew Research Center was August 22, 2012, and the Pew Research Center is the most respected polling organization.

I am sure the Middle class is extremely happy with the 5.4 trillion added to the debt, the 23 million unemployed/under employed Americans, 1.5% GDP growth. Seems a lot of polls disagree with Pew but they obviously are more reputable when they give you the outcome you want to believe.

I think all the polls showing right direction/wrong direction are more accurate

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

I am sure the Middle class is extremely happy with the 5.4 trillion added to the debt, the 23 million unemployed/under employed Americans, 1.5% GDP growth. Seems a lot of polls disagree with Pew but they obviously are more reputable when they give you the outcome you want to believe.

I think all the polls showing right direction/wrong direction are more accurate

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

The most respected polling organization says people think the president's policies would be better for the middle class than Romney's by a margin of 10 percentage points.

The most respected polling organization says people think the president's policies would be better for the middle class than Romney's by a margin of 10 percentage points.

Then shouldn't the actual economic results be better than they are? What economic results would you base you opinion on, GDP growth, employment, wages, unemployment, deficits, debt, total personal income.

Seems quite a disconnect between this poll and most other polls. Why is that?

Then shouldn't the actual economic results be better than they are? What economic results would you base you opinion on, GDP growth, employment, wages, unemployment, deficits, debt, total personal income.

Seems quite a disconnect between this poll and most other polls. Why is that?

after all the predictions Catawba has made and his hundreds of "wait till november boasts" what do you think he will do if Romney wins.

after all the predictions Catawba has made and his hundreds of "wait till november boasts" what do you think he will do if Romney wins.

Seems to me that as passionate as Catawba is as well as misinformed, a heart attack is in Catawba's future when the electorate fires Obama. It doesn't seem to me that Catawba has any idea what is going on in the country and what the actual economic results are.

Ruh roh... Seatec Astronomy:

Bain Documents: Romney Offshore Investments Used 'Blockers' To Avoid Taxes

The private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney made use of arcane techniques in several of its Cayman Islands-based funds to avoid U.S. taxes, according to a trove of Bain Capital's private audit and finance records made public on the website Gawker today.

The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes. Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..."

Those details emerge on the statements of two funds in which Romney still holds a sizeable investment, according to the financial disclosure statements he filed when he announced his bid for president.

The publication of the Bain Documents on the Gawker website could rekindle debate about Romney's role at the company, and specifically about Bain's decision to domicile many of its funds in offshore locations known as tax havens.​

Seems to me that as passionate as Catawba is as well as misinformed, a heart attack is in Catawba's future when the electorate fires Obama. It doesn't seem to me that Catawba has any idea what is going on in the country and what the actual economic results are.

He thinks the GOP is supported by the 1% and the dems by the 99%

I think he'll be visiting a psychotherapist like those people in Florida did after that Bush election.

The private equity firm founded by Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney made use of arcane techniques in several of its Cayman Islands-based funds to avoid U.S. taxes, according to a trove of Bain Capital's private audit and finance records made public on the website Gawker today.

The audited financial statements of one of the Cayman Islands funds make note of the use of "blocker" entities, which are used to help retirement accounts and nonprofit entities avoid some taxes. Financial statements for another fund note that it "intends to conduct its operations so it will … not be subject to United States federal income or withholding tax ..."

Those details emerge on the statements of two funds in which Romney still holds a sizeable investment, according to the financial disclosure statements he filed when he announced his bid for president.

The publication of the Bain Documents on the Gawker website could rekindle debate about Romney's role at the company, and specifically about Bain's decision to domicile many of its funds in offshore locations known as tax havens.​

And you care about Romney's taxes why? Could it have anything to do with diverting from the Obama record? How will Romney's taxes put one more American back to work, increase the GDP by one dollar, and lower the deficit by any significant amount. Just another typical liberal diversion. I don't care what anyone pays in taxes until the govt. shows why they need a 3.8 trillion dollar budget

"arcane techniques", eh? LOL!!! IT WAS MAGIC!!

As I said in that other thread about the leaked documents...wake me when you find something illegal. :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom