• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reason To Buy A PS4

They're still making Final Fantasys?

HOLY ****

So many installations on that game...

My brother was into it. I like it, but it's not something I'd die for and it sure as **** isn't something I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars buying a PS4 for. Especially since those dumb mother****ers in Sony made online gaming in the PS4 "have to pay" now. What a stupid decision. That was their edge over XBOX. Console gaming sucks. I'm sure a PC version for this will come out. Just buy on PC.

Why is it that every narrator in every game sounds like he just finished smoking a carton of Pall Mall's?

Eh, Microsoft absolutely stole the show at E3 this year. FF7 is fine and all but backwards compatibility is a huge selling point for the XBone.

I jizzed a little.

Eh, Microsoft absolutely stole the show at E3 this year. FF7 is fine and all but backwards compatibility is a huge selling point for the XBone.

Xbox needs something to sell units, as the PS4 has outsold it about 2 to 1 so far. I will never buy an Xbox, but it is nice to see they are trying to improve it somewhat.

Why is it that every narrator in every game sounds like he just finished smoking a carton of Pall Mall's?

We, guys with those voices gravitate to that work. I was never a game show host until i did some acting and they needed an "AM sound."

Big voice and the perfect face for radio.

Between this trailer, the Star Wars Battlefront trailer, and the SWTOR trailer I think for the past two hours all I've been doing is cycling between them.

Wait, wait --

I thought Xbox One did not allow for backwards compatibility.

At E3 they just announced Xbox One's will have backwards compatibility.

*HUGE sigh*

OK. Is it for Xbox Ones that will purchased in the future? Or is there a patch or update for those of us who already own one?

It will be patched and updated in the near future. If you have the Xbox preview program you can start playing a few titles right now on your Xbox one.

Speaking of which, if you need an invite to mentioned program I'll throw one your way.

It will be patched and updated in the near future. If you have the Xbox preview program you can start playing a few titles right now on your Xbox one.

Speaking of which, if you need an invite to mentioned program I'll throw one your way.

That'd be cool. Thanks! I can't play it but my husband and my daughter play it. (I get motion sick) :(

This is why I will get a PS4 and not an XBOne. Sorry Halo but FF was my first love.

Announce VI next please.

It's not a PS4 exclusive. It's a timed exclusive. The big 3 don't have the moneyhats or enough consoles in houses to get many exclusive titles they don't make in-house.

In other words, like everything else they've made lately, you can bet on an Xbox One and PC release.

I'll buy it on PC if it has worthy new content beyond graphic upgrades.

It's not a PS4 exclusive. It's a timed exclusive. The big 3 don't have the moneyhats or enough consoles in houses to get many exclusive titles they don't make in-house.

In other words, like everything else they've made lately, you can bet on an Xbox One and PC release.

I'll buy it on PC if it has worthy new content beyond graphic upgrades.

Finally a voice of reason!

OK so this has made me wonder what music this will use. The original music was a massive part of what made FF7 so good, but there is no way they're reusing those MIDI's. Nobuo Uematsu (the original composer) is no longer at Square but there have been a load of updates to the original MIDI's in the form of piano and orchestral arrangements? I really don't think any new music they write will live up to my expectations so I'm really hoping they manage to license new versions of the original songs. The game wouldn't be the same without the overworld/main theme, Tifa's/Aerith's/Sephiorths themes etc...

I love old school Final Fantasy. The older NES stuff.

I was too young for the original NES stuff (except VI), but they remade the early ones gameboys so that was how I got my fix. Never got into the later FF's though....

I am half way through VI. It is so good.

Yeah I'm replaying it on my iphone now. Best of the bunch I think!

I was too young for the original NES stuff (except VI), but they remade the early ones gameboys so that was how I got my fix. Never got into the later FF's though....

I love 1 through 4. Don't forget if you have the original cartridges and the console, you can legally download the ROMs on your laptop and play them that way. They look identical to the original game, and you have like infinite save points.

Back
Top Bottom