• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prediction : Trump w/R Congress and RvW

Will Trump, with an R congress do anything to jeopardize RvW?

• Total voters
You can accept societal decisions from your prison cells then, if you decide not to accept the will of the people. And if biology is the determinate, you accept men who can should and will dominate women. Men organize well, historically much better than women, into fighting forces. If it came to that, which it wont because most men and women are not murderous zealots of their own children, men would dominate as they have in the past. Its ONLY because we have given up power voluntarily that women feel they have as much control as they do and overstep themselves, like you are promoting here.

Much of what you've written here is very troubling. I'm stuck on "dominate" and hope that this is just an exceedingly poor word choice when, perhaps, you intended "natural leadership."

I'm also troubled by the notion of women "overstepping"--not "knowing their place."

Why would those who are "dominant" give up their power voluntarily? Seems to me that they aren't dominant at all if they do this.

#NeverTrump should use that as the price for their support. Some of us on the right are pushing for defunding of Planned Parenthood as a down payment.

...why haven't YOU "MOVED THE HELL OUT"? It's not too late.
He has thankfully, but still pretends that his vile and ignorant position has some validity among the people who actually live in this nation.

And if biology is the determinate, you accept men who can should and will dominate women.
WTF? Take your misogynistic crap and keep it in the cave from where you type this moronic drivel.

Most people understand we live in a republic
Yet it is entirely lost on you.

I know my history, have taught history, civics, American govt, and many other courses
Poor kid if that is true, but then again self promotion is and has always been the tool of the weak minded.

Listen lady, catching murderers is not my full time job.
Thank God for that, especially in light of the capabilities you have shown.

So any holes you may find are not of particular interest to me. Are we clear on that?
Here is a clue for you. You do not get to order anyone and that is the only thing that should be clear for you.

WE ARE SICK OF THE MASSIVE CRIMES
Do not delude yourself, nobody gives a ****. Seek medical treatment.

You can keep doing your damnedest to find faults with any little aspect of something I say
Nothing you say makes sense. It only demonstrates ignorance, lack of education and reasoning and misogyny.

And, if women persist in resisting society's mandate that they quit the practice, then like Sept 11, 2001 has incurred its toll on on travelers with long security lines, machines that take pictures that invade our privacy, maybe the requirement will be, if women do start taking the "abortion vacations", that each female of certain ages will be required to take a witnessed pregnancy test upon leaving and, if pregnant on the way out better have a damned good reason for not still being pregnant or having a child when coming back in.
Yea, good luck with that. Maybe you should hold your breath.

Blah blah blah lady.

You can accept societal decisions from your prison cells then, if you decide not to accept the will of the people. And if biology is the determinate, you accept men who can should and will dominate women. Men organize well, historically much better than women, into fighting forces. If it came to that, which it wont because most men and women are not murderous zealots of their own children, men would dominate as they have in the past. Its ONLY because we have given up power voluntarily that women feel they have as much control as they do and overstep themselves, like you are promoting here.

Most people understand we live in a republic, that elections have consequences and that the system, while we don't always like it, is generally to be worked through to achieve societal aims. We prolifers have kept at it, remained peaceful but vocal.

Your limited powers of observation will astound hardly any, but if you look at my location, lady, you will notice, after several years of Obama, I did, in fact move.

Not all men are bigger or stronger than all women. Even when they are, women can use brain power to even things out. We aren't going back to the time when women had no power, we recognize what to do to maintain it. I realize you feel powerless and helpless when you cannot control women. I realize that you think voting in a law means that law is going to be obeyed.

Listen lady, your stupid caricatures of me are just that, stupid. I love women, I just hate murderers and mass murder, simple as that.

I know my history, have taught history, civics, American govt, and many other courses, so please refrain from deigning to instruct me or implore me to read history. I have more books in my current hard and paperback collection, and I left one ton behind when I moved to Panama, than you have read in your entire long grannie styled life. That is not to mention my kindle and audible collections which are also very large.

We know a lot more about life now, the creation, DNA, the uniqueness of an individual, we understand more about the premeditation in planning to end the life of that defenseless other now. Penalties will, unavoidably, have to be stiffer. And we have more ways to catch people as well, more science, more and better investigative techniques, more information about people generally than we ever had before. All helps to build a case.

Ok, I gave you a small reprieve, you have nothing I have not heard before and this got boring. Talk to ya after the Supreme Court overturns RvW. :2wave:

You could know a lot about history in general and still know little about abortion history and still have little understanding of human nature or women. Since you are living elsewhere, you shouldn't have any interest in what laws are passed or enforced here. Just dream on, I have no doubt you will soon see that you cannot control women.

I have been forced to accept the mass murder of my fellow Americans, what the hell are you talking about not forced? Yes, murderers and accomplices should be caught and punished. If women want to follow through with this once it becomes illegal, again, that is a choice. To choose to murder another is punishable, if found guilty of this premedation, up to and including the death penalty. Abortion doctors will no doubt get the death penalty.

No remorse here for the remorseless.

Mass murder is quite illegal. Nobody is forcing you to accept it. *eyeroll*

Go for it. You have yet to debate in any meaningful way, and I rapidly tire of the silly inconsequential back and forth you seem to desire. So either get on with it or move on.

Actually I completely destroyed you without any real effort in our first few interactions and you cried like a baby and immediately put me on ignore. That is fine and I expect you to do it again in all honesty.

You are reaching, straining too hard there on attempting turnabout. Just simply describing the truth. I did say apparently, as it WAS you making the silly involuntary servitude argument, that you cannot deny, correct? Which means you can agree that the actions are not involuntary servitude if you are reasoned... or you can confirm a lack of reasoning that seemed only apparent from your assertion of silliness.

OR, prove me wrong.

A woman being forced to gestate against her will by coercion or threat of imprisonment is an involuntary servant by the very essence of the definition.

Involuntary Servitude

Slavery; the condition of an individual who works for another individual against his or her will as a result of force, coercion, or imprisonment, regardless of whether the individual is paid for the labor.

Involuntary Servitude legal definition of Involuntary Servitude

WTF. Dude, NO, that's a promise... and..... in response to replies that, so far, have had nothing of substance.

A promise to do what? Murder?

if you have any reasoned arguments you better get busy or this is my last post

Sounds like a threat... or is this a promise too? A promise to threaten or a threat that is made that you promise to follow through with?

Here: Threatens | Definition of Threatens by Merriam-Webster

Maybe that will help. Your understanding of English is woeful. A threat can be a promise.

Example. I will kill your bird. That is a promise and it is a threat. When you "promise" that others that murder will get "no mercy"... sure, that is a promise. A promise of a threat. No mercy.

I can see where this is going. Like before I will dominate you with mastery of the English Language and I am confident you will run off claiming I made no point and I am sure that in order to also make yourself feel better you will place me on ignore again.

Prove me wrong.

So, by powers of logic probably beyond you, the mother, who also has different DNA and is, OMG, attached, not an individual either, eh? By your idiotic explanation of an individual.

Just how stupid and single minded does one get when in the completely in the dark tunnel with no light at the other end?

The fetus is attached to her... it is not an individual. It is parasitic in nature, although not a parasite in the truest form. She is the individual that has something attached to her, not the other way around. Basic biology.

Embryo - Biology-Online Dictionary

the mother and father have additional attachments and obligations beyond birth.

Wrong. In the State of Nature there are zero obligations. Only moral laws indicate an obligation. Go to a frozen planet... give birth... set your baby on a glacier and fly away. What consequence is there? None. There is no obligation to the baby. Nature does not mandate an obligation. We see this in nature all the time. Baby antelope born that can't walk properly is given an amount of time and then the herd moves on and the baby is lion food. *shrugs*

Listen lady, don't know if you know it but we live in a republic. I, and others, can very well make deicsions about all manner of things. And I tire of this silly back and forth, but we can catch murderers...and whats more we should, especially women who are willing to kill their own.

Listen mister... are you still intent on children reporting on their parents? What else do you want made illegal? Sex outside the missionary position?

I am pretty sure if society decides to ban this practice, most will understand and comply.

Like they did before RvW?

I am a retired gynecologist, in my mid-80s. My early formal training in my specialty was spent in New York City, from 1948 to 1953, in two of the city’s large municipal hospitals.

There I saw and treated almost every complication of illegal abortion that one could conjure, done either by the patient herself or by an abortionist — often unknowing, unskilled and probably uncaring. Yet the patient never told us who did the work, or where and under what conditions it was performed. She was in dire need of our help to complete the process or, as frequently was the case, to correct what damage might have been done.
<snip>
Almost any implement you can imagine had been and was used to start an abortion — darning needles, crochet hooks, cut-glass salt shakers, soda bottles, sometimes intact, sometimes with the top broken off.

Doctor Recalls Abortion Complications Before Roe v. Wade - The New York Times

Much of what you've written here is very troubling. I'm stuck on "dominate" and hope that this is just an exceedingly poor word choice when, perhaps, you intended "natural leadership."

I'm also troubled by the notion of women "overstepping"--not "knowing their place."

Why would those who are "dominant" give up their power voluntarily? Seems to me that they aren't dominant at all if they do this.
Listen nota, you seem to be bothered by all my posts, always without much conscious, or at least intellgent, thought preceeding your draft of your replies. If you took the time to read the thread and read my posts properly, you would see that I am arguing against someone, female who has asserted female privilege over males... notice you haven't said a damn thing about that, which, as you should well know is fricken hypocritical.

1. Correct?

Poor word choice? Good lord lady, it was exactly what I wanted to say. If you had a lick of sense you would see it was a simple counter to a female assertion of privilege due only to biological reality. Females are the vessels that, by biological reality, are caretakers of the unborn. If women want to assert this as placing them in a superior position, soley due to the biology of the situation, then men would, therefore, also be within their rights to assert their own biologically superior position.

2. Correct?

My god how can you be so wrong in all of your assumptions? The overstepping would be asserting their superiority due only to their biology. Men would be overstepping if they asserted their superiority just due to their own biology.

3. Understand?

Men throughout almost all history and throughout all cultures have been domininant.

4. Correct?

Men, for instance, in the USA, if they really did not want to give women the vote, with men in all the power positions, private sector, public sector as well as in religion, men with the coorperation of other men could have witheld the vote had they decided to do so. Hell, they had done it all the way up to that point.

5. Correct?

But we, men, bowed to an idea whose time had arrived, the concept that all men, and women, are created equal. So we gave up power voluntarily... women sure did not have the vote nor the power to take it away.

6. Correct?

Now, go through all those and if you do not agree with each and every one, if you have no better understanding than you did before you posted that amazingly lost post... sorry, I cannot help you out, far too much remediation required.

Like they did before RvW?
Yes, with added risks, however. In addition to being in the hands of poor medical death purveyors, they will also risk prison AND potentially the death penalty as this will be premeditated murder. All depends on the jury I guess.

Not all men are bigger or stronger than all women. Even when they are, women can use brain power to even things out. We aren't going back to the time when women had no power, we recognize what to do to maintain it. I realize you feel powerless and helpless when you cannot control women. I realize that you think voting in a law means that law is going to be obeyed.

You could know a lot about history in general and still know little about abortion history and still have little understanding of human nature or women. Since you are living elsewhere, you shouldn't have any interest in what laws are passed or enforced here. Just dream on, I have no doubt you will soon see that you cannot control women.
Jesus **** what a stupid ass post.

Go away, shooo....you are just an annoyance and the residual of a movement that lost by its greedy overstretch, not understanding of the fact that once men and women were agreed upon as equals, they are then, in fact, equals. Not more equal than others, not due to biology, not due to anything.

Sorry lady, your side lost the election and its up to the men and women on THIS SIDE now, ha ha ha ha.

Men, for instance, in the USA, if they really did not want to give women the vote, with men in all the power positions, private sector, public sector as well as in religion, men with the coorperation of other men could have witheld the vote had they decided to do so. Hell, they had done it all the way up to that point.
And there you have it. What brilliant reasoning and visionary thinking, well at least in your world because in the real one it comes across as outright moronic, retarded even, because even primitive thinking is way, way above such idiocy.

But we, men, bowed to an idea whose time had arrived, the concept that all men, and women, are created equal. So we gave up power voluntarily...
When you have nothing double down on stupidity. It works every time.

Thank God for that, especially in light of the capabilities you have shown.

Here is a clue for you. You do not get to order anyone and that is the only thing that should be clear for you.

Do not delude yourself, nobody gives a ****. Seek medical treatment.

Nothing you say makes sense. It only demonstrates ignorance, lack of education and reasoning and misogyny.

Yea, good luck with that. Maybe you should hold your breath.
Dood, if you still are one...

Haven't I told you plenty of times and in myriad ways....Just go away with your idiotic numb assed and incessant posts. They are meant solely to provoke and are otherwise senseless. Your membership in the group of emasculated goofs that want to be more like the women that are trying so hard to collect those sets of little balls, both former men and women being members of the order of the damned and really really confused.

Folks on that side of the abortion debate are soOOOoooo rabid as to make one crazy ever stepping in here. So desirous of taking the lives of the unborn, it seems when one comes to these threads, that you are being attacked by a pack of never sleeping zombie vampires going into a feeding frenzy on infant blood and gore.

Heinously sad. Get the behind me....and say hello and goodbye to nota while you are at it ha ha ha ha ha

PS I haven't even read your last 4 or 5 posts, its useless to do so.

Actually I completely destroyed you without any real effort in our first few interactions and you cried like a baby and immediately put me on ignore. That is fine and I expect you to do it again in all honesty.
Bwwwwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, too too funny. I read that first line, a lie, and you know what that means. I sure hope you didn't put much effort into the rest, tho I noticed it seemed like an awfully long post... but, then again, you should not have started with that oh so obvious lie.

Certainly cannot say you were not properly and thoroughly warned.

Just go away with your idiotic numb assed and incessant posts.
Here is a clue for you. You STILL do not get to tell anyone what to do. The best you can do is spew the moronic drivel as usual.

PS I haven't even read your last 4 or 5 posts, its useless to do so.
Why add stupid lies to the drivel you post? You have been responding so...

Bwwwwahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, too too funny. I read that first line, a lie, and you know what that means. I sure hope you didn't put much effort into the rest, tho I noticed it seemed like an awfully long post... but, then again, you should not have started with that oh so obvious lie.

Certainly cannot say you were not properly and thoroughly warned.

Intellectual cowards often resort to running away if they even smell the slightest out...

Cool. I owned you then and I still own you. Am I on your Ignore List yet? I doubt it. :lol:

And, if women persist in resisting society's mandate that they quit the practice, then like Sept 11, 2001 has incurred its toll on on travelers with long security lines, machines that take pictures that invade our privacy, maybe the requirement will be, if women do start taking the "abortion vacations", that each female of certain ages will be required to take a witnessed pregnancy test upon leaving and, if pregnant on the way out better have a damned good reason for not still being pregnant or having a child when coming back in.

You really think a law could pass constitutional muster that would force women to have the status of their wombs checked before leaving the country?

I am pretty sure if society decides to ban this practice, most will understand and comply. Just like most, no matter how much we detested this heinous crime, complied with RvW. Those who choose to flaunt law will have nobody else to blame but themselves.

Oh just heck no. It has never been so that women comply, thus the necessity of the back alley abortion when it wasn't legal prior to Roe v. Wade.
If we are going by biological imperative as the accepted rule, we will need to accept men dominating women. Right?

No we don't have to accept that either.

1) congress and the senate cannot pass a federal anti abortion bill

2) the US supreme court probably won't have the votes-even if Trump replaces Scalia, Ginsberg and Breyer with hard core anti abortion votes-to get rid of Roe V Wade. Sotomayor, Kagan, Kennedy, and most likely Roberts and Alito will stand with the 44 year old precedent.

3) but EVEN if RVW is reversed that means the issue goes to the states. some states might even ban all or most abortions. But most states won't.

Not california, Oregon Washington, Illinois the entire east Coast from Va to Maine, Iowa, etc. what it means is that the worst possible outcome is someone would have to travel up to 300 miles to get an abortion.

NO I oppose banning abortion or restricting it so severely it essentially bans it but the precedent in favor of the current decision is very strong.

Listen lady, catching murderers is not my full time job. So any holes you may find are not of particular interest to me. Are we clear on that?

Here is what you should get from my arguments. WE ARE SICK OF THE MASSIVE CRIMES YOU FOLKS HAVE, BY THE TENS OF MILLIONS, AND ARE COMMITTING AND WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO COMMIT.

Straight on that now, too?

You can keep doing your damnedest to find faults with any little aspect of something I say, but the fact of the matter is that murder covered up is a crime against humanity that should not go unnoticed. In any and every instance it should be prosecuted to the max. And any and all accessories to the crime to be prosecuted for murder as well.

Easy as that. Mass murder is not to be countenanced. If you don't like that method, come up with a better one... or suffer with what will be necessary to be put in place due to pig headed enablers of this proven massive scale of murder.

I am not inclined to continue arguing with you about something we argued in the past and you will not let go of despite its horrific effects on your fellow humanity. You are one of the primary ones of the obdurate frame of mind that will force these invasive procedures on all females. Own up to it.

Pedaphobics beware.

Explain your murderer catching job!!!!!!

Yes, with added risks, however. In addition to being in the hands of poor medical death purveyors, they will also risk prison AND potentially the death penalty as this will be premeditated murder. All depends on the jury I guess.

Thank you for admitting that the pro choicers are right, that women will just abort illegally and that you don't care if they die.

How many were imprisoned before RvW?

Back
Top Bottom