• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Prediction : Trump w/R Congress and RvW

Will Trump, with an R congress do anything to jeopardize RvW?

• Total voters
You've spent a lot of time in this forum before - ranting on about the 14th and other Constitutional issues - and repeatedly made claims that were absolutely off the wall. You're back again doing the same thing. If you cant engage in some level of knowledge about this topic, you're wasting not just my time but everybody's in this forum.

Take your own advice.
Listen to yourself, you haven't said a credible or even rational thing in response or rebuttal to my points in this thread. That you ignore all truth does not make my claims "off the wall". You have to disprove them first before you can make that claim.

Just like you saying Trump had not said anything specifically addressing the 14th and I gave you 4, count 'em 4 sources from differing political perspectives disproving your little ignorance of facts.

As to the 14th, I have in previous threads given you the irrefutable historical facts. That you put your hands over your eyes and ears yet somehow never over that continuous silliness you keep expressing with your mouth just goes to prove that you willfully avoid proven truth.

twomonos.jpg

Most pertinent is YOU have yet to PROVE ME WRONG on a single point. I have already told you to quit bothering me if you are unable to do any better than an individual without an education... and certainly without any of even the basic debate skills.

Either **** or get off the pot man.

Please continue to support involuntary servitude... i.e. slavery.

Great "morals" you are modelling. :lol:

As to your "gotchya"? More drivel like when you first started here.
I will give you a few more chances. Lie even once, one time, and its over. Get as nasty and ad homish as we both know you are fully capable and its over. Either stick to the facts, reason and logic or we I will not continue. Anything otherwise and this ends quickly from my side. Just to put you on warning, so you know up front.

Prove involuntary. Anyone knowingly entering into an action that might bring about a specific result shows a willingness to incur the consequences and therefor is responsible for this action and any resulting consequences. Simple. No involuntary about it, just an unwillingness to be responsible.

That one desires and accepts the benefit but refuses to man or woman up to the responsibility does not mean it can be considered involuntary. Yes, I wanted the sweet sports car, but no, I didn't want to actually have pay those high monthly bills for five years. Yes, I wanted a degree in Women's studies from which nobody wants to hire me for a job, but hell, so what if I took out $100K in loans, I don't wanna pay for this worthless degree anymore. I mean, I might have to paying this the rest of my life. Yes, I got drunk and ran the red light, killed someone, but I don't want to go to prison.

Hell, all that is totally involuntary, eh? Nobody should ever have to actually be responsible for any of their actions... I mean, that would be beyond the scope of reason to you apparently.

Well thought out... concise... just... brilliant!
I agree, thanks.

When reason has absolutely no effect, why try? With otherwise nice folk, other than wanting to continue to allow mass murder on a scale so as to dwarf the Holocaust, who ignores the simple truth of the heinousness of the act, there is little left to appeal. But appealing to reason, her ever being persuaded to much in the way of fact or logic and not her own repetitive fancies about all this, is simply beyond her reach as been proven by much past history on the topic.

Its not like I have not been exposed to her droning one track silliness and think the broken record will fix itself.

Continue to improve science.

Amazing what they can do forensically these days. Also depends on how obstinate females that want to murder their own children force the matter. Justice will be blind but science may need to shine the light into previously dark cavities, depending. All manner of poke, prod, probe and needle pricking of those accused of murder if need be to catch those accused of committing such a heinous crime.

Guess it might depend on how perversely intractable women in general become to admitting their crimes, eh? Murder is about as serious as one can get.

You aren't making sense for most of this post.

You cannot prove that a woman was pregnant when she left the country, unless she went to her doctor for a pregnancy test (and then there might be an issue of privacy with her medical records, not sure if they can be subpoenaed). Nowadays, all she would have to do is take a home pregnancy test and by the time anyone suspected she'd had an abortion, her garbage would be long gone, so the cops wouldn't be able to search it to find it.

Many women aborted illegally prior to RvW. Many more would nowadays should it fall. We now have pills to induce abortion, and with the internet, it's easier to get info to women on where to go to abort or how to do it with pills, herbs etc.

After I graduated from University of British Columbia medical school in 1962, I went to Chicago, where I served my internship and Ob/Gyn residency at Cook County Hospital. At that time, Cook County had about 3,000 beds, and served a mainly indigent population. If you were really sick, or really poor, or both, Cook County was where you went.

The first month of my internship was spent on Ward 41, the septic obstetrics ward. Yes, it’s hard to believe now, but in those days, they had one ward dedicated exclusively to septic complications of pregnancy.

About 90% of the patients were there with complications of septic abortion. The ward had about 40 beds, in addition to extra beds which lined the halls. Each day we admitted between 10-30 septic abortion patients. We had about one death a month, usually from septic shock associated with hemorrhage.

Why I am an Abortion Doctor, by Dr. Garson Romalis - The Toronto Review of Books

I will give you a few more chances. Lie even once, one time, and its over. Get as nasty and ad homish as we both know you are fully capable and its over. Either stick to the facts, reason and logic or we I will not continue. Anything otherwise and this ends quickly from my side. Just to put you on warning, so you know up front.

Prove involuntary. Anyone knowingly entering into an action that might bring about a specific result shows a willingness to incur the consequences and therefor is responsible for this action and any resulting consequences. Simple. No involuntary about it, just an unwillingness to be responsible.

That one desires and accepts the benefit but refuses to man or woman up to the responsibility does not mean it can be considered involuntary. Yes, I wanted the sweet sports car, but no, I didn't want to actually have pay those high monthly bills for five years. Yes, I wanted a degree in Women's studies from which nobody wants to hire me for a job, but hell, so what if I took out $100K in loans, I don't wanna pay for this worthless degree anymore. I mean, I might have to paying this the rest of my life. Yes, I got drunk and ran the red light, killed someone, but I don't want to go to prison.

Hell, all that is totally involuntary, eh? Nobody should ever have to actually be responsible for any of their actions... I mean, that would be beyond the scope of reason to you apparently.

So you warn me not to get nasty and then immediately insult my ability to reason in the same post? Just want to understand your rules before responding further.

You aren't making sense for most of this post.

You cannot prove that a woman was pregnant when she left the country, unless she went to her doctor for a pregnancy test (and then there might be an issue of privacy with her medical records, not sure if they can be subpoenaed). Nowadays, all she would have to do is take a home pregnancy test and by the time anyone suspected she'd had an abortion, her garbage would be long gone, so the cops wouldn't be able to search it to find it.

Many women aborted illegally prior to RvW. Many more would nowadays should it fall. We now have pills to induce abortion, and with the internet, it's easier to get info to women on where to go to abort or how to do it with pills, herbs etc.
Listen lady, catching murderers is not my full time job. So any holes you may find are not of particular interest to me. Are we clear on that?

Here is what you should get from my arguments. WE ARE SICK OF THE MASSIVE CRIMES YOU FOLKS HAVE, BY THE TENS OF MILLIONS, AND ARE COMMITTING AND WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO COMMIT.

Straight on that now, too?

You can keep doing your damnedest to find faults with any little aspect of something I say, but the fact of the matter is that murder covered up is a crime against humanity that should not go unnoticed. In any and every instance it should be prosecuted to the max. And any and all accessories to the crime to be prosecuted for murder as well.

And, if women persist in resisting society's mandate that they quit the practice, then like Sept 11, 2001 has incurred its toll on on travelers with long security lines, machines that take pictures that invade our privacy, maybe the requirement will be, if women do start taking the "abortion vacations", that each female of certain ages will be required to take a witnessed pregnancy test upon leaving and, if pregnant on the way out better have a damned good reason for not still being pregnant or having a child when coming back in.

Easy as that. Mass murder is not to be countenanced. If you don't like that method, come up with a better one... or suffer with what will be necessary to be put in place due to pig headed enablers of this proven massive scale of murder.

I am not inclined to continue arguing with you about something we argued in the past and you will not let go of despite its horrific effects on your fellow humanity. You are one of the primary ones of the obdurate frame of mind that will force these invasive procedures on all females. Own up to it.

Pedaphobics beware.

So you warn me not to get nasty and then immediately insult my ability to reason in the same post? Just want to understand your rules before responding further.
You are reaching, straining too hard there on attempting turnabout. Just simply describing the truth. I did say apparently, as it WAS you making the silly involuntary servitude argument, that you cannot deny, correct? Which means you can agree that the actions are not involuntary servitude if you are reasoned... or you can confirm a lack of reasoning that seemed only apparent from your assertion of silliness.

OR, prove me wrong.

Go for it. You have yet to debate in any meaningful way, and I rapidly tire of the silly inconsequential back and forth you seem to desire. So either get on with it or move on.

That sounds like a threat...
WTF. Dude, NO, that's a promise... and if you have any reasoned arguments you better get busy or this is my last post in response to replies that, so far, have had nothing of substance.

Distinct DNA lady...individual lady... no individuality while dependence says you lady...

That's right, an individual is separate. A fetus is attached.

Every man and woman who create a new human life have obligations to that human life.

I agree that parents have an obligation to a new human life they created, but during gestation, during the period that the fetus cannot survive without attachment, it is IN THE PROCESS of being created. The process is not finished until the fetus can survive without attachment.

God I cannot wait to have the Supreme Court shove this down your throat just like they originally shoved RvW down ours. Ha ha ha, your faces will be even more somber than the shocked/surprised realization of a Trump presidency.

So you not only want to punish women who have abortions, you want to punish everyone who supports that right. FYI, nothing has been shoved down your throat regarding abortion, you are forced to do NOTHING. RvW never. forced. anyone. to. do. anything. Now, I have tried to explain to you before, your punitive laws will not stop women from aborting when they feel it is best for themselves and their families. Now, who do you think you are to know better than the women themselves what is best? Your arrogance in the desire to interfere in women's lives is astounding.

As the supreme dumb ass-in-chief once said, "Elections have consequences".

I'm sure he'll change his opinion because of your contempt.

That's right, an individual is separate. A fetus is attached.
So, by powers of logic probably beyond you, the mother, who also has different DNA and is, OMG, attached, not an individual either, eh? By your idiotic explanation of an individual.

Just how stupid and single minded does one get when in the completely in the dark tunnel with no light at the other end?

Listen lady, catching murderers is not my full time job. So any holes you may find are not of particular interest to me. Are we clear on that?

Here is what you should get from my arguments. WE ARE SICK OF THE MASSIVE CRIMES YOU FOLKS HAVE, BY THE TENS OF MILLIONS, AND ARE COMMITTING AND WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO COMMIT.

Straight on that now, too?

You can keep doing your damnedest to find faults with any little aspect of something I say, but the fact of the matter is that murder covered up is a crime against humanity that should not go unnoticed. In any and every instance it should be prosecuted to the max. And any and all accessories to the crime to be prosecuted for murder as well.

And, if women persist in resisting society's mandate that they quit the practice, then like Sept 11, 2001 has incurred its toll on on travelers with long security lines, machines that take pictures that invade our privacy, maybe the requirement will be, if women do start taking the "abortion vacations", that each female of certain ages will be required to take a witnessed pregnancy test upon leaving and, if pregnant on the way out better have a damned good reason for not still being pregnant or having a child when coming back in.

Easy as that. Mass murder is not to be countenanced. If you don't like that method, come up with a better one... or suffer with what will be necessary to be put in place due to pig headed enablers of this proven massive scale of murder.

I am not inclined to continue arguing with you about something we argued in the past and you will not let go of despite its horrific effects on your fellow humanity. You are one of the primary ones of the obdurate frame of mind that will force these invasive procedures on all females. Own up to it.

Pedaphobics beware.

We women do not accept that society has a right to mandate we gestate. It is our individual decision. We will decide if and when. You could perhaps confine every woman of childbearing age, releasing them only for the purpose of getting pregnant, but I really don't think you would like that world. Interference with women's civil rights will not result in a happy world for men either.

So, by powers of logic probably beyond you, the mother, who also has different DNA and is, OMG, attached, not an individual either, eh? By your idiotic explanation of an individual.

Just how stupid and single minded does one get when in the completely in the dark tunnel with no light at the other end?

You could answer that question better than I.

I agree that parents have an obligation to a new human life they created, but during gestation, during the period that the fetus cannot survive without attachment, it is IN THE PROCESS of being created. The process is not finished until the fetus can survive without attachment.
No, it was created from the beginning, that is what creation means. We ARE ALL, THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES, in the later development stages.

And no, even without physical attachment, the mother and father have additional attachments and obligations beyond birth. And at no stage after creation should one human have the right to end the life of another. Especially if no crime has been committed, no indictment for a crime, no trial with a judge and jury of ones peers and a guilty verdict.

So you not only want to punish women who have abortions, you want to punish everyone who supports that right. FYI, nothing has been shoved down your throat regarding abortion, you are forced to do NOTHING. RvW never. forced. anyone. to. do. anything. Now, I have tried to explain to you before, your punitive laws will not stop women from aborting when they feel it is best for themselves and their families. Now, who do you think you are to know better than the women themselves what is best? Your arrogance in the desire to interfere in women's lives is astounding.

I have been forced to accept the mass murder of my fellow Americans, what the hell are you talking about not forced? Yes, murderers and accomplices should be caught and punished. If women want to follow through with this once it becomes illegal, again, that is a choice. To choose to murder another is punishable, if found guilty of this premedation, up to and including the death penalty. Abortion doctors will no doubt get the death penalty.

No remorse here for the remorseless.

No, it was created from the beginning, that is what creation means. We ARE ALL, THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES, in the later development stages.

There is no instantaneous "beginning." Sperm and eggs are human and alive, and yet you are not insisting they be protected as "human."

And no, even without physical attachment, the mother and father have additional attachments and obligations beyond birth. And at no stage after creation should one human have the right to end the life of another. Especially if no crime has been committed, no indictment for a crime, no trial with a judge and jury of ones peers and a guilty verdict.

While the fetus is attached, the woman is totally judge and jury and conducts her own trial. That is the power society has currently decided is just, but women assumed that power throughout history regardless of society's view. It is too bad you can't trust women to make the best decision.

We women do not accept that society has a right to mandate we gestate. It is our individual decision. We will decide if and when. You could perhaps confine every woman of childbearing age, releasing them only for the purpose of getting pregnant, but I really don't think you would like that world. Interference with women's civil rights will not result in a happy world for men either.
I am pretty sure if society decides to ban this practice, most will understand and comply. Just like most, no matter how much we detested this heinous crime, complied with RvW. Those who choose to flaunt law will have nobody else to blame but themselves.

And no, women do NOT have, just because their biology is different, the right to take another's life, no right to take away the decision of the other partner in the creation of that new individual, the man [remember equality?], nor do they have the right to countermand the decisions made by the society they live in that become law. Btw, if biology is the determinate of right, men are biologically more physically dominate than women. If we are going by biological imperative as the accepted rule, we will need to accept men dominating women. Right?

Those who don't like it, MOVE THE HELL OUT. We don't want your murderous designs and millions of inflictions of misery upon our people.

I have been forced to accept the mass murder of my fellow Americans, what the hell are you talking about not forced? Yes, murderers and accomplices should be caught and punished. If women want to follow through with this once it becomes illegal, again, that is a choice. To choose to murder another is punishable, if found guilty of this premedation, up to and including the death penalty. Abortion doctors will no doubt get the death penalty.

No remorse here for the remorseless.

You have been forced to accept that you cannot make decisions for others, why did you ever assume that responsibility? You cannot catch women who abort privately. Not without putting every woman of childbearing age in solitary confinement, and you know what? I'll bet women will find a way. You are responsible for your own actions, not those of other women. Abortion, even surgical abortion, is not a complicated procedure, we don't really need doctors, though it is safer. The Jane Collective trained women, not medically trained women, to perform surgical abortions safely and they did so for years before RvW. Medical abortions and herbs will be the way to go. You must understand that RvW did make abortions safer for women, but it wasn't the beginning of abortion since women have had abortions for thousands of years and for the most part, men didn't even know about them.

You could answer that question better than I.
I agree, since you have little ability to assess anything, I can tell you that people who "think", and I use that term loosely, like you prove themselves to be on the lower end of the common sense and humane scores.

Are we done here? I am pretty sure I am, you have yet to present a persuasive argument, not one.

You have been forced to accept that you cannot make decisions for others, why did you ever assume that responsibility? You cannot catch women who abort privately. Not without putting every woman of childbearing age in solitary confinement, and you know what? I'll bet women will find a way. You are responsible for your own actions, not those of other women. Abortion, even surgical abortion, is not a complicated procedure, we don't really need doctors, though it is safer. The Jane Collective trained women, not medically trained women, to perform surgical abortions safely and they did so for years before RvW. Medical abortions and herbs will be the way to go. You must understand that RvW did make abortions safer for women, but it wasn't the beginning of abortion since women have had abortions for thousands of years and for the most part, men didn't even know about them.
Listen lady, don't know if you know it but we live in a republic. I, and others, can very well make deicsions about all manner of things. And I tire of this silly back and forth, but we can catch murderers...and whats more we should, especially women who are willing to kill their own.

Go on and on and on, when it becomes the law of the land, those who go to prison will be on your conscience, not mine. Ciao

PS did you notice that you lied, that I, we, have been forced despite your denials, ha ha ha, what a joke for debating.

I am pretty sure if society decides to ban this practice, most will understand and comply. Just like most, no matter how much we detested this heinous crime, complied with RvW. Those who choose to flaunt law will have nobody else to blame but themselves.

And no, women do NOT have, just because their biology is different, the right to take another's life, no right to take away the decision of the other partner in the creation of that new individual, the man [remember equality?], nor do they have the right to countermand the decisions made by the society they live in that become law. Btw, if biology is the determinate of right, men are biologically more physically dominate than women. If we are going by biological imperative as the accepted rule, we will need to accept men dominating women. Right?

Those who don't like it, MOVE THE HELL OUT. We don't want your murderous designs and millions of inflictions of misery upon our people.

You are ignoring history if you think women will just meekly comply with your religious demand. We don't accept that society has a right to make decisions regarding our inner bodies. Men are not always stronger than women, and the ability to hit women doesn't mean they should. Women can organize.

Legal abortion has been the law of the land for 43 years, if you haven't liked it, why haven't YOU "MOVED THE HELL OUT"? It's not too late.

Listen lady, don't know if you know it but we live in a republic. I, and others, can very well make deicsions about all manner of things. And I tire of this silly back and forth, but we can catch murderers...and whats more we should, especially women who are willing to kill their own.

Go on and on and on, when it becomes the law of the land, those who go to prison will be on your conscience, not mine. Ciao

PS did you notice that you lied, that I, we, have been forced despite your denials, ha ha ha, what a joke for debating.

I don't know if you know it, but government, that is all the people, is limited by a Constitution in this republic. Wiser men than you have ruled that the Constitution guarantees women certain rights, not just men. While less wise men could overturn that ruling and attempt to reduce women to chattel status, women have never obeyed anti-abortion laws and probably never will. We have drugs and herbs. And nowadays, I know you hate this, women have their own property and are not dependent upon men to make decisions for them. Read a little history, when abortion was illegal, women did not go to prison for having them. The only time women were caught was when something went wrong, the abortion was botched, and women died. Sometimes they tried to catch the abortionist in that case. Otherwise, law officials knew it was futile to pursue women and they just turned a blind eye. Most of the people of your ilk are content with passing a law, then they can just pretend that abortion isn't happening.

You are ignoring history if you think women will just meekly comply with your religious demand. We don't accept that society has a right to make decisions regarding our inner bodies. Men are not always stronger than women, and the ability to hit women doesn't mean they should. Women can organize.

Legal abortion has been the law of the land for 43 years, if you haven't liked it, why haven't YOU "MOVED THE HELL OUT"? It's not too late.
Blah blah blah lady.

You can accept societal decisions from your prison cells then, if you decide not to accept the will of the people. And if biology is the determinate, you accept men who can should and will dominate women. Men organize well, historically much better than women, into fighting forces. If it came to that, which it wont because most men and women are not murderous zealots of their own children, men would dominate as they have in the past. Its ONLY because we have given up power voluntarily that women feel they have as much control as they do and overstep themselves, like you are promoting here.

Most people understand we live in a republic, that elections have consequences and that the system, while we don't always like it, is generally to be worked through to achieve societal aims. We prolifers have kept at it, remained peaceful but vocal.

Your limited powers of observation will astound hardly any, but if you look at my location, lady, you will notice, after several years of Obama, I did, in fact move.

I don't know if you know it, but government, that is all the people, is limited by a Constitution in this republic. Wiser men than you have ruled that the Constitution guarantees women certain rights, not just men. While less wise men could overturn that ruling and attempt to reduce women to chattel status, women have never obeyed anti-abortion laws and probably never will. We have drugs and herbs. And nowadays, I know you hate this, women have their own property and are not dependent upon men to make decisions for them. Read a little history, when abortion was illegal, women did not go to prison for having them. The only time women were caught was when something went wrong, the abortion was botched, and women died. Sometimes they tried to catch the abortionist in that case. Otherwise, law officials knew it was futile to pursue women and they just turned a blind eye. Most of the people of your ilk are content with passing a law, then they can just pretend that abortion isn't happening.

Listen lady, your stupid caricatures of me are just that, stupid. I love women, I just hate murderers and mass murder, simple as that.

I know my history, have taught history, civics, American govt, and many other courses, so please refrain from deigning to instruct me or implore me to read history. I have more books in my current hard and paperback collection, and I left one ton behind when I moved to Panama, than you have read in your entire long grannie styled life. That is not to mention my kindle and audible collections which are also very large.

We know a lot more about life now, the creation, DNA, the uniqueness of an individual, we understand more about the premeditation in planning to end the life of that defenseless other now. Penalties will, unavoidably, have to be stiffer. And we have more ways to catch people as well, more science, more and better investigative techniques, more information about people generally than we ever had before. All helps to build a case.

Ok, I gave you a small reprieve, you have nothing I have not heard before and this got boring. Talk to ya after the Supreme Court overturns RvW. :2wave:

Listen to yourself, you haven't said a credible or even rational thing in response or rebuttal to my points in this thread. That you ignore all truth does not make my claims "off the wall". You have to disprove them first before you can make that claim.

Just like you saying Trump had not said anything specifically addressing the 14th and I gave you 4, count 'em 4 sources from differing political perspectives disproving your little ignorance of facts.

As to the 14th, I have in previous threads given you the irrefutable historical facts. That you put your hands over your eyes and ears yet somehow never over that continuous silliness you keep expressing with your mouth just goes to prove that you willfully avoid proven truth.

View attachment 67209883

Most pertinent is YOU have yet to PROVE ME WRONG on a single point. I have already told you to quit bothering me if you are unable to do any better than an individual without an education... and certainly without any of even the basic debate skills.

Either **** or get off the pot man.

I've proven you wrong so many time in the past and here you are again with your usual "just because I made it doesn't mean that it's not true.", nonsense.

You're a waste of finger energy.

I've proven you wrong so many time in the past and here you are again with your usual "just because I made it doesn't mean that it's not true.", nonsense.

You a waste of finger energy.
That, to be kind, is just a pack of ****ing lies, flat out.

You could not have proven me wrong, as its history, somewhat forgotten but still documented. You go along as you have here in this thread, offer no substance, are proven wrong over and over with links and sources and yet you maintain that you achieved victory while you have only proven a dogged, imbecilic persistence in the illogical, the unsubstantiated and prevarication.

Congrats on your epic failure. Now good riddance.

Back
Top Bottom