• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One Oart Rule?

Like so many things that are easy for low information Americans to demagogue. Start here

and like so many things that those who simply hate their country...or refuse to believe their own senses...
7 to 10 MILLION in 3 years.

I'm part of "we" then. but ok...you mean the charges he was cleared of in court? Huh...interesting...

Guess y'all swung and missed again with that one eh?
The court case has nothing to do with whether or not the claim was a lie, but you really don't know anything about the case other than the first sentence of the google search do you?

Can you perhaps post more naive things?
Tell ya what...if you don't like businesses taking advantage of illegals, close the border to illegals.
Personally I think the practice is financial slavery.
Ya know...you're right. My ancestors were indeed looked down on when they arrived. Irish and Slovak/Hungarian. Ya know how that turned out? The Irish grandfather became as military drill Sargent. The Slovak/Hungarian one became a well to do farmer. They did what all LEGAL migrants do. They worked hard and succeeded.

LOL...you think the Republicans refused that bill because they want more slaves? Dude...they blocked it because its the only thing they can hold over the Democrats to get them to close the border...because the REAL issue is the funding Brandon wants desperately for Ukraine. What? Do you think failing twice militarily will look good on him?
LOL It irony is thick with you. The border bill was the only thing that could change our laws about asylum seekers and killing it guarantees that the border will remain "open" no matter who is elected this year. There ZERO chance that any such bill will be passed under Trump and he will continue to let 51% of all apprehended aliens into the country like he did last time he was in office. There is no way to stop all migrants from getting into the US and as long as there are jobs open to them they will keep coming. But yes the funding of Ukraine aid was why the Dems would support such radical changes to our asylum laws and that ain't happening ever again so kiss it goodbye. Only traitors who love Putin more than America do not support military aid to Ukraine. Are you one of those too?
BTW Asylum seekers ARE legal migrants....it's the law.

Last edited:
LOL It irony is thick with you. The border bill was the only thing that could change our laws about asylum seekers and killing it guarantees that the border will remain "open" no matter who is elected this year. There ZERO chance that any such bill will be passed under Trump and he will continue to let 51% of all apprehended aliens into the country like he did last time he was in office. There is no way to stop all migrants from getting into the US and as long as there are jobs open to them they will keep coming. But yes the funding of Ukraine aid was why the Dems would support such radical changes to our asylum laws and that ain't happening ever again so kiss it goodbye. Only traitors who love Putin more than America do not support military aid to Ukraine. Are you one of those too?
BTW Asylum seekers ARE legal migrants....it's the law.
Oh I know the "law" you like to hide behind. Its disgusting. The US...like almost all nations...has a "refugee" quota. So they use the term "asylum" to avoid that.

Many years ago, my wife claimed "asylum" in Canada. She was given "refugee" status and wound up in "refugee" court.

This subtle distinction used by globalists to side-step the proper "refugee" quota is a gross abuse of immigration. And the question is always "why"?

BTW...only cowards egg on other nations to fight their battles for them.

What makes is scam? Who is being scammed?
You are!
What? Do you really think Brandon has this going because he cares for people? Please...Joe has no idea what he's doing. I frankly feel bad for the old fool. He's sacrificed his family name and legacy for what? 4 years in the Whitehouse? Marvie... The only credit I give Brandon, is for that sickeningly incompetent withdraw from Afghanistan. According to the Military who are simply not going to wear his bad decision.

This mess has little to nothing to do with Brandon. It has nothing to do with morality either. It has to do with power.

Oh I know the "law" you like to hide behind. Its disgusting. The US...like almost all nations...has a "refugee" quota. So they use the term "asylum" to avoid that.

Many years ago, my wife claimed "asylum" in Canada. She was given "refugee" status and wound up in "refugee" court.

This subtle distinction used by globalists to side-step the proper "refugee" quota is a gross abuse of immigration. And the question is always "why"?

BTW...only cowards egg on other nations to fight their battles for them.
If you don't like the asylum law then change it. That is what the border bill did. It is Trump and his Republicans that are hiding behind that law and now they own it....you own it too. How does that feel? You should feel cheated by Trump and the GOP but apparently you like the asylum law as much as they do. You like to complain about immigration but don't really want anything done to change our current system. I guess that makes sense because Trump and his GOP have no plans to govern at all or at least they have not shared it with anyone.

You are!
What? Do you really think Brandon has this going because he cares for people? Please...Joe has no idea what he's doing. I frankly feel bad for the old fool. He's sacrificed his family name and legacy for what? 4 years in the Whitehouse? Marvie... The only credit I give Brandon, is for that sickeningly incompetent withdraw from Afghanistan. According to the Military who are simply not going to wear his bad decision.

This mess has little to nothing to do with Brandon. It has nothing to do with morality either. It has to do with power.

I am not being scammed in any way. This is a government program right out in the open. It is not taking anything away from me. There’s is no scam happening to me.

All the rest of your post just reveals your extreme bias against Biden and your use of right wing nutter outrage over nothing.

If you don't like the asylum law then change it. That is what the border bill did. It is Trump and his Republicans that are hiding behind that law and now they own it....you own it too. How does that feel? You should feel cheated by Trump and the GOP but apparently you like the asylum law as much as they do. You like to complain about immigration but don't really want anything done to change our current system. I guess that makes sense because Trump and his GOP have no plans to govern at all or at least they have not shared it with anyone.
Oh we will change it...by closing the border to all illegals, then sending ICE out to do their job.
Here's one of those sweeties now...

I am not being scammed in any way. This is a government program right out in the open. It is not taking anything away from me. There’s is no scam happening to me.

All the rest of your post just reveals your extreme bias against Biden and your use of right wing nutter outrage over nothing.
Oh but you are being scammed.

Who do you think is feeding and housing all these people? Do you figure it's all free?

Has anyone ever explained why Brandon's admin is doing this? What's the point? Who benefits from this BS?

Most major cities are now drowning in human feces and urine. Prostitution is everywhere. Drugs are killing Americans daily at a startling rate. Libbie DAs refuse to prosecute while theft goes wild. NY has had to place a military presence in the subway. Elizabeth Medina, Laken Riley and countless others...dead at the hands of these poor "asylum seekers". And now this...

Good work Democrats.

You've been had buddy. This stupidity need to be stopped.

Oh but you are being scammed.

Who do you think is feeding and housing all these people? Do you figure it's all free?

Has anyone ever explained why Brandon's admin is doing this? What's the point? Who benefits from this BS?

Most major cities are now drowning in human feces and urine. Prostitution is everywhere. Drugs are killing Americans daily at a startling rate. Libbie DAs refuse to prosecute while theft goes wild. NY has had to place a military presence in the subway. Elizabeth Medina, Laken Riley and countless others...dead at the hands of these poor "asylum seekers". And now this...

Good work Democrats.

You've been had buddy. This stupidity need to be stopped.

The policy is not in place to increase crime or bring in criminals. No one is scamming me. Your hyperbolic rhetoric tells me that you are being scammed by right wing nutter propagandists.

The policy is not in place to increase crime or bring in criminals. No one is scamming me. Your hyperbolic rhetoric tells me that you are being scammed by right wing nutter propagandists.
Hilarious.
Libbie morality and patriotism in action.

Oh we will change it...by closing the border to all illegals, then sending ICE out to do their job.
Here's one of those sweeties now...

You can't change the laws without 60 votes in the Senate and you won't have that. Trump let 51% of apprehended migrants free into the US and he will do the same if he is reelected. He needs the cheap labor.

So you got nothing but stupid comments?
It's a trolling twitter post that is nothing more than a straw man based in conspiracy theories. What is supposed to be said about it? There is no grand conspiracy to flood the country with immigrants to boost Democrat electoral prospects. Anyone that thinks such a conspiracy exists is either an idiot, crazy, or in Elon's case, a prescription drug addict with a severe personality disorder.

You can't change the laws without 60 votes in the Senate and you won't have that. Trump let 51% of apprehended migrants free into the US and he will do the same if he is reelected. He needs the cheap labor.
Dude...the number of illegals Brandon has let waltz into the States...and flown in semi-secretly...is monumental compared to your claim...which is not completely accurate because once Brandon took the Whitehouse, he told ICE to stand down.

As for your cheap labor claim...Trump shut the border once...he'll do it again.

Dude...the number of illegals Brandon has let waltz into the States...and flown in semi-secretly...is monumental compared to your claim...which is not completely accurate because once Brandon took the Whitehouse, he told ICE to stand down.

As for your cheap labor claim...Trump shut the border once...he'll do it again.
Trump never shut the border and if he tried the courts would open them back up. It's the law. You blew your chance at changing it too. Trump is playing you like a fiddle.

Trump never shut the border and if he tried the courts would open them back up. It's the law. You blew your chance at changing it too. Trump is playing you like a fiddle.
Remain in Mexico had the border under control. Sorry but that's just the fact.

It's a trolling twitter post that is nothing more than a straw man based in conspiracy theories. What is supposed to be said about it? There is no grand conspiracy to flood the country with immigrants to boost Democrat electoral prospects. Anyone that thinks such a conspiracy exists is either an idiot, crazy, or in Elon's case, a prescription drug addict with a severe personality disorder.
Sorry, no. It is either a conspiracy - which Dems raised back in the Obama days as "permanent Democratic Majority" or some. new similar brain barf. No sane individual came look at the continuing flood of undocumented, unvetted people being welcomed in, and doubt it's not by design.

Sorry, no. It is either a conspiracy - which Dems raised back in the Obama days as "permanent Democratic Majority" or some. new similar brain barf. No sane individual came look at the continuing flood of undocumented, unvetted people being welcomed in, and doubt it's not by design.
The "Permanent Democratic Majority" was a term used in book written in 2002, and it argued that Democrats could build an FDR like majority in the coming years by having a culturally moderate, pro-worker platform.

The point being, you are completely wrong even with the supposed source of your conspiracy.

I have been on this forum since 2005. I remember back then, the right for the most part did not embrace multiple conspiracy theories. Their view of the world was a conservative one, but it was not framed in absurd nonsense like Democrats want illegal immigration so they can have a majority... Democrats already have a majority. If national elections were decided on a majority vote, Republicans would have won 1 time since 1988.

Hilarious.
Libbie morality and patriotism in action.

But you can’t show any facts about the program that evidence it is to being more criminal migrants in. In fact, it is set up to do just the opposite, to have more control over who gets in.

But you can’t show any facts about the program that evidence it is to being more criminal migrants in. In fact, it is set up to do just the opposite, to have more control over who gets in.
Oh for Gawd"s sake.

It is common knowledge that terrorists are illegally entering the country.
Even on MSM news they must admit the spike in terrorist apprehensions. Do they even mention the "got aways"? Hell no. That sad fact would only help the case for shutting this tragedy down. So they tell "half truths".

Another "half truth" is that illegals are not involved in crime. When I Google it, I get a bunch of whitewash crap that make silly claims. But the fact is, every single one of them is already a criminal. The list of Americans dead due to encounters with these poor unfortunate criminals, is long and getting longer. NYC now has to post military in the subway. Cops are being attacked by them, and Libbie judges are releasing them right back into the public.

This...chicken kaka is going to end. These criminals are going to be rounded up and unceremoniously turfed. Libbies will scream "RACISM". But only the least patriotic will go along with it.

The "Permanent Democratic Majority" was a term used in book written in 2002, and it argued that Democrats could build an FDR like majority in the coming years by having a culturally moderate, pro-worker platform.

The point being, you are completely wrong even with the supposed source of your conspiracy.

I have been on this forum since 2005. I remember back then, the right for the most part did not embrace multiple conspiracy theories. Their view of the world was a conservative one, but it was not framed in absurd nonsense like Democrats want illegal immigration so they can have a majority... Democrats already have a majority. If national elections were decided on a majority vote, Republicans would have won 1 time since 1988.
Yet...for all the denial and misrepresentation being exhibited, nobody can refute the facts. Libbies spend all their time now, whitewashing tragedy. But how many of these poor illegals have you let live in your home? How many Democrats actually have the conviction of their posted beliefs?

Maybe we should ask Barry and his friends at Martha's Vinyard?

Actually, there was a fair amount of it then too. They slavishly parroted Fox, and every stupid trope that Limbaugh latched onto became their obsession.

And they were totally and loudly invested in the Iraq disaster.

Oh for Gawd"s sake.

It is common knowledge that terrorists are illegally entering the country.
Even on MSM news they must admit the spike in terrorist apprehensions. Do they even mention the "got aways"? Hell no. That sad fact would only help the case for shutting this tragedy down. So they tell "half truths".

Another "half truth" is that illegals are not involved in crime. When I Google it, I get a bunch of whitewash crap that make silly claims. But the fact is, every single one of them is already a criminal. The list of Americans dead due to encounters with these poor unfortunate criminals, is long and getting longer. NYC now has to post military in the subway. Cops are being attacked by them, and Libbie judges are releasing them right back into the public.

This...chicken kaka is going to end. These criminals are going to be rounded up and unceremoniously turfed. Libbies will scream "RACISM". But only the least patriotic will go along with it.

The program you cited is not there to bring in illegal terrorists. It is just the opposite. It is to make sure those who come in are known. There is no crime wave being caused by illegals entering the country.

The program you cited is not there to bring in illegal terrorists. It is just the opposite. It is to make sure those who come in are known. There is no crime wave being caused by illegals entering the country.
Tell that to Laken Riley. Oh wait you can't. She was murdered by an illegal.

Back
Top Bottom