• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

One Oart Rule?

And I'm sure you would say the same thing if the republicans controlled all three branches of government even though they keep trying. Trump wants to free the convicted criminals of 1/6, I'm more concerned about that than the border.
Lol...

There are lots of things republicans don't say directly, y'all use innuendo, suppositions, suggestions, insinuations, hint at and other such bullshit, just like you are doing.
Pot...meet kettle.

This clip is 2 minutes long. Watch it and then respond...
Can this be refuted?

Jews will not replace us....

GettyImages-830617844-1024x683.jpg

You find it. Don't be so lazy.
I have never and will never offer citation for common knowledge. That is just busy work for ignorant or combative posts.
Pull that crap on someone else

Jews will not replace us....

GettyImages-830617844-1024x683.jpg
Oh...here come the anti-semitic tropes.

I don't even own a Tikilamp. Do you?

Now...aside from the common knowledge that, once you begin to toss about racial tropes, you've lost the argument...
What makes you think I figure Jews are replacing anyone?
'this outta be rich...'

You find it. Don't be so lazy.
I have never and will never offer citation for common knowledge. That is just busy work for ignorant or combative posts.
Pull that crap on someone else
Alright I did.
The SCOTUS decision is correct...constitutionally speaking.
Cost is an...interesting defence. Up here the suburbs are full of Asians and "brown" people. Inner city is incredibly expensive. But then again...we didn't make ghettos.

Thinking about it...I'll concede this kind of act is...not really very nice.
I guess in Democrat states they could always close some country polling stations or...increase the inner city ones?
Maybe the 2 sides can find a compromise...were they able to talk about it?
Naw...lol...they don't get along well.

Alright I did.
The SCOTUS decision is correct...constitutionally speaking.
Cost is an...interesting defence. Up here the suburbs are full of Asians and "brown" people. Inner city is incredibly expensive. But then again...we didn't make ghettos.

Thinking about it...I'll concede this kind of act is...not really very nice.
I guess in Democrat states they could always close some country polling stations or...increase the inner city ones?
Maybe the 2 sides can find a compromise...were they able to talk about it?
Naw...lol...they don't get along well.

I admire you for looking into this.
Be well
Much respect
Noonereal

Can this be refuted?

We know Elon lies, what makes you think this is true?

Who's "we" and, Musk lies? Now that I'm not aware of.

BTW...Musk didn't post this.
'We' the general reference for everyone. If you are unaware you are not paying attention. Remember the claim that he had funding to take Tesla private? It was a lie.

Do you know how twitter works? What do you suppose the @elonmusk part at the top means?

Oh...here come the anti-semitic tropes.

I don't even own a Tikilamp. Do you?

Now...aside from the common knowledge that, once you begin to toss about racial tropes, you've lost the argument...
What makes you think I figure Jews are replacing anyone?
'this outta be rich...'
You know full well what I mean. Just replace Jews with immigrants it is the same Nazi troupe. You are embracing fascism and it is sad. In case you did not know America is a nation of immigrants. Your ancestors were one the the "vermin". Also immigrants come here for the jobs. Have you ever wondered why we don't just jail those the hire them and end the migration? It is because we depend on those migrants to grow our economy. Most all the migrants that have come in under Biden are already working and paying taxes and Social security that they will never collect.. Many of them are employed by the same people you think want to stop migration. That is why the Trump and the GOP blocked the Conservative written bill that would have changed the laws about asylum seekers and kept most of them out of the country. They need the cheap labor.

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up

Demonizing immigrants played a key role in Donald Trump’s campaign for the presidency, just as cracking down on “illegal” border crossings and whipping the base into a frenzy over a so-called migrant “invasion” has been a regular feature of his time in office and reelection efforts. But undocumented immigrants have also served another, lesser known but nevertheless vital function in the president’s life: providing cheap labor at his businesses. And not just, like, in years past, or in the first few months of his presidency, but as of—what’s that now?—today. Yes, it’s a tough job to foam at the mouth daily about people entering the country without going through the proper channels first, use it to justify separating families and sending people back to nations they’ve never known—all the while relying on them to keep your golf clubs running—but somebody’s got to do it!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

Last edited:
Oh...I think you do understand. You can hide behind these thinly veiled lies if you like but...common sense only exposes your position.

There is nothing devious or secretive about this app. It is for the purpose that it states. It is not some secret government plot to let illegals in. You don’t understand that.

I suppose it would make sense of you're full of Ketamine.

Other than that, just another propaganda piece to heighten the fears of those MAGAholes. And not even a good one, at that. Those wussies are afraid of their shadow. Don't take much.

'We' the general reference for everyone. If you are unaware you are not paying attention. Remember the claim that he had funding to take Tesla private? It was a lie.

Do you know how twitter works? What do you suppose the @elonmusk part at the top means?
I'm part of "we" then. but ok...you mean the charges he was cleared of in court? Huh...interesting...

Guess y'all swung and missed again with that one eh?

You know full well what I mean. Just replace Jews with immigrants it is the same Nazi troupe. You are embracing fascism and it is sad. In case you did not know America is a nation of immigrants. Your ancestors were one the the "vermin". Also immigrants come here for the jobs. Have you ever wondered why we don't just jail those the hire them and end the migration? It is because we depend on those migrants to grow our economy. Most all the migrants that have come in under Biden are already working and paying taxes and Social security that they will never collect.. Many of them are employed by the same people you think want to stop migration. That is why the Trump and the GOP blocked the Conservative written bill that would have changed the laws about asylum seekers and kept most of them out of the country. They need the cheap labor.

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up

Demonizing immigrants played a key role in Donald Trump’s campaign for the presidency, just as cracking down on “illegal” border crossings and whipping the base into a frenzy over a so-called migrant “invasion” has been a regular feature of his time in office and reelection efforts. But undocumented immigrants have also served another, lesser known but nevertheless vital function in the president’s life: providing cheap labor at his businesses. And not just, like, in years past, or in the first few months of his presidency, but as of—what’s that now?—today. Yes, it’s a tough job to foam at the mouth daily about people entering the country without going through the proper channels first, use it to justify separating families and sending people back to nations they’ve never known—all the while relying on them to keep your golf clubs running—but somebody’s got to do it!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers
Can you perhaps post more naive things?
Tell ya what...if you don't like businesses taking advantage of illegals, close the border to illegals.
Personally I think the practice is financial slavery.
Ya know...you're right. My ancestors were indeed looked down on when they arrived. Irish and Slovak/Hungarian. Ya know how that turned out? The Irish grandfather became as military drill Sargent. The Slovak/Hungarian one became a well to do farmer. They did what all LEGAL migrants do. They worked hard and succeeded.

LOL...you think the Republicans refused that bill because they want more slaves? Dude...they blocked it because its the only thing they can hold over the Democrats to get them to close the border...because the REAL issue is the funding Brandon wants desperately for Ukraine. What? Do you think failing twice militarily will look good on him?

There is nothing devious or secretive about this app. It is for the purpose that it states. It is not some secret government plot to let illegals in. You don’t understand that.
I didn't say it was secret. I said it exists and they are flying illegals into the nation. IMO...that's horrible.

Can this be refuted?

Paranoia strikes deep...

......Into your heart it will creep.

This bullshit was first spewed over a century ago.

If you believe one second of this GIVE UP! You've lost! According to this you've already lost. Give up and go home.

Paranoia strikes deep...

......Into your heart it will creep.

This bullshit was first spewed over a century ago.

If you believe one second of this GIVE UP! You've lost! According to this you've already lost. Give up and go home.
I am home but...thanks anyway.

I believe what I see. Do you dispute the clip or just hope your scoffs and backhanded directives mean something?

I didn't say it was secret. I said it exists and they are flying illegals into the nation. IMO...that's horrible.

And they have a good reason for doing it. They also have more control over the process than they do for those coming over the border. That is the point of it. They have more information and control over who is immigrating.

And they have a good reason for doing it. They also have more control over the process than they do for those coming over the border. That is the point of it. They have more information and control over who is immigrating.
Hilarious.
Oh goody! They have more control over bringing illegals into the country...on purpose.
Are you listening to yourself?

Hilarious.
Oh goody! They have more control over bringing illegals into the country...on purpose.
Are you listening to yourself?

They are bringing in legitimate candidates for immigration and they know more about them and can control who gets in or does not. That is better than what is happening at the border. This is not about recruiting extra people to immigrate. They are not bringing them in to allow them to be illegal immigrants. Maybe you should look at the program and see what it factually is about.

Can this be refuted?

Like so many things that are easy for low information Americans to demagogue. Start here

Last edited:
They are bringing in legitimate candidates for immigration and they know more about them and can control who gets in or does not. That is better than what is happening at the border. This is not about recruiting extra people to immigrate. They are not bringing them in to allow them to be illegal immigrants. Maybe you should look at the program and see what it factually is about.
I looked into it. Its a scam and a half.

Back
Top Bottom