• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's golf outing forces soldiers to relocate wedding

the only thing that would have made this better (and made this backfire on NP more) is if the couple had been gay. :lol:

If this story were to happen for a Gay wedding the headline would have read something like this:

Obama Attacks Traditional Marriage By Spending Public Money For Gay Wedding.

If this story were to happen for a Gay wedding the headline would have read something like this:

Obama Attacks Traditional Marriage By Spending Public Money For Gay Wedding.

Subheaded by Proud Navy Retiree Spontaneously Combusts at News - Obit on Page 11..

Did you miss the part where the President personally apologized and upgraded the wedding to a fancier, more expensive venue?

Did you miss the part where one of your fellow travelers pulled the race card and used the "N" word? Yeah, we're racist pieces of shot for criticizing B.O. :roll:

Subheaded by Proud Navy Retiree Spontaneously Combusts at News - Obit on Page 11..

Hatred burns hot and for a long long time.

Did you miss the part where one of your fellow travelers pulled the race card and used the "N" word? Yeah, we're racist pieces of shot for criticizing B.O. :roll:

Dude, give it up. Any further remarks trying to defend the OP is just making you look exponentially more silly.

I didn't realize I was a part of some sort of hive mind. But that's an aside, you knowingly tried to spin a story to take a shot at Obama, that is dishonesty at its finest.

Dude, give it up. Any further remarks trying to defend the OP is just making you look exponentially more silly.

So you think it's perfectly okay to accuse conservatives of being racists for criticizing B.O. Why am I not surprised? Wait, font libs always say that never happens? Huh.

So you think it's perfectly okay to accuse conservatives of being racists for criticizing B.O. Why am I not surprised? Wait, font libs always say that never happens? Huh.

Wedding...golf course....FOCUS

I didn't realize I was a part of some sort of hive mind. But that's an aside, you knowingly tried to spin a story to take a shot at Obama, that is dishonesty at its finest.

So you approve of pulling the race card for criticizing B.O.? Got it. ;)

Wedding...golf course....FOCUS

It's difficult to focus when your comrade is saying that criticizing B.O. is synonymous with calling him the "N" word. Especially when you and your ilk are always saying that doesn't happen. I don't blame you for trying to obfuscate, it must be quite embarrassing. Or, at least it would be, if libs had any shame. Guess you don't have to worry about that.

Nothing like a little false narrative to bolster your case, eh? Libs, ain't they cute?

Of course Obama's golf game is far more important than some military captain's wedding. I wonder if he would have interrupted the wedding if it was gay? I'm thinking...prolly not. ;)

It must be a disease. Dumb dumb syndrome?

So you filled in the letters? Wow you're smarter than I thought you were!

Last edited:
They just moved to another part of the golf course and Obama called personally to apologize and wish them well which they were thrilled about. Not exactly Satan incarnate activity here.

True, but still, someone on the White House scheduling team really blew it (Obama doesn't do the scheduling, right?), considering that the White House was informed in advance as the Obama's were invited to the ceremony.

So, I guess, once that Obama was informed by the scheduling team what had happened, he called to apologize (I'm guessing after the fact, and after he found out, but if he knew about it before he went golfing, shame on him. He should have rescheduled his golf, don't you think?)

OK. Fine. **** happens. Problem is, this type of incompetence seems to happen with this administration far far too often.
You'd think that they'd start getting better at doing their jobs.
You'd think that Obama would start kicking some asses in there to hold them accountable for their often repeated miserable performance.
But none of that seems to be forthcoming either.

Failures by those that shouldn't, and a failure enabler in chief as a leader.

It's difficult to focus when your comrade is saying that criticizing B.O. is synonymous with calling him the "N" word. Especially when you and your ilk are always saying that doesn't happen. I don't blame you for trying to obfuscate, it must be quite embarrassing. Or, at least it would be, if libs had any shame. Guess you don't have to worry about that.

Again, Wedding, golf course, focus.

You are embarrassing yourself with endless whining.

Focus on yourself here and your dishonesty.

what dishonesty? they had to move their entire wedding 24 hours before the wedding because Obama couldn't delay his tee time a few hours.
It didn't say that Obama moved them or paid to have them move.

the golf course relocated them. what is worse is that they had asked Obama to come to the wedding and he declined. yet he could kick them off where they were
at so he could golf during her wedding.

yea sounds like an jerk to me.

My black relatives don't consider me a racist. So bugger off.

Back
Top Bottom