• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New York Attorney General takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump assets

You are attempting to hijack the thread.
I'm on topic. The topic is the NY Attorney General. She's corrupt and incompetent. If you believe that I'm breaking rules, then report me. Otherwise, make your posts. I'm not going to comply to your demands.

I'm on topic. The topic is the NY Attorney General. She's corrupt and incompetent. If you believe that I'm breaking rules, then report me. Otherwise, make your posts. I'm not going to comply to your demands.

Nope.

Not on topic.

James is competent and she is not corrupt. That is right-wing Faux/truth social bullshit, and you need to stop spewing it.

The MAGA terrorist squad never likes to see the Cheeto being held accountable, but it is what he deserves.

Nope. I'm admitting to being a normal healthy male. So you're not into women?

You admitted you grab women the same way Trump did. That is sexual assault.

The rest of your post was an attempt to bait.

Nope.

Not on topic.

James is competent and she is not corrupt. That is right-wing Faux/truth social bullshit, and you need to stop spewing it.

The MAGA terrorist squad never likes to see the Cheeto being held accountable, but it is what he deserves.
Nope, I can't stop. It's not in my DNA.

You admitted you grab women the same way Trump did. That is sexual assault.

The rest of your post was an attempt to bait.
Okay, you got me. Put me in jail. Can I get a cell next to Trump's?

So is refusing to take a cognitive test.
If you doctor recommends taking such a screening test, it means there are concerns about your mental state - such as showing signs of dementia or cognitive decline.

Trump's doctor recommend he take one. We all understand why. Biden's doctor said there was no reason for Joe to take such a screening.

For trump to brag about taking one is stupid. That he allegedly passed it is up for debate - the man lies about everything. And no, you don't get "extra points" for anything in such a test. And no, the words trump keeps repeating as being part of the test are not actually in the test. And no, there is no complex math in the test.

If you doctor recommends taking such a screening test, it means there are concerns about your mental state - such as showing signs of dementia or cognitive decline.

Trump's doctor recommend he take one. We all understand why. Biden's doctor said there was no reason for Joe to take such a screening.

For trump to brag about taking one is stupid. That he allegedly passed it is up for debate - the man lies about everything. And no, you don't get "extra points" for anything in such a test. And no, the words trump keeps repeating as being part of the test are not actually in the test. And no, there is no complex math in the test.
That's not true. Trump took the cognitive test voluntarily during his presidency to satisfy democrats. Biden was asked to take the test and refused. That's the facts.

"New York Attorney General takes initial step to prepare to seize Trump assets"​

Nahp! not yet.

Yass needs his head read. Hasn't he learned than any association with Trump is both toxic and one-sided, and never ends well?
Looks like he made trump his bitch. He needed his tiktok investment protected and made trump 180 on it and demand GOP support for tiktok.

Back
Top Bottom