• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly 20 percent of Trump’s supporters disapprove of Lincoln freeing the slaves

Sorry that you didn't read my earlier posts and instead decided to pull the race card... You want conservatives to be racist, so you assume racism when there is a far more likely and reasonable explanation for the results. This is called "bigotry".

Yes...because it is sooo out of left field to call these individuals racists when they disapprove of the emancipation proclamation because there is a "far more likely and reasonable explanation" (according to whom?). And my opinion, of course, can't possibly take into account the background information like a) Trump making it a critical point of his platform to call mexican immigrants rapists and drug dealers and b) white nationalist issuing calls for support and robocalling on behalf of Trump.

So absurd.

Yes...because it is sooo out of left field to call these individuals racists when they disapprove of the emancipation proclamation because there is a "far more likely and reasonable explanation" (according to whom?). And my opinion, of course, can't possibly take into account the background information like a) Trump making it a critical point of his platform to call mexican immigrants rapists and drug dealers and b) white nationalist issuing calls for support and robocalling on behalf of Trump.

So absurd.

Like I said, you want to believe that conservatives are racist, so you filter the facts through your bigotry. Instead of seeking the truth, you only seek to validate your hate.

What a load of crap the OP is.

You could poll the right people and determine that 20 percent of them believe literally anything you want to prove. Anything.

Isn't there a thread nearby where Trump was bashing the New York Times? Now they come out with this?

I call B.S. This is a clearly biased hit job.

What a load of crap the OP is.

You could poll the right people and determine that 20 percent of them believe literally anything you want to prove. Anything.

"Over 80% of starving people prefer food over sand."

"An overwhelming amount of Trump supporters prefer a feather to the face to a kick in the balls."

"100% of Trump supporters prefer oxygen over sulphur as their primary breathing element."

Back
Top Bottom