• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB 2024

Teams now announcing injuries, especially to starting pitchers, but also obliques. Twins lose their RP.
One of the reasons I hate the idea of MLB expansion. There's not enough decent pitching to go around as it is.
MLB wants the number of 32 teams I believe for 8 divisions and easy scheduling.

I keep hearing the luxury tax for Boras free agents. I see it as Manfred kuhlooshun.

Idk.. I usually wake up early.. 5am or so... If I remember it's on.. Then yeah I'll turn it on.. You?
Wednesday is my last driving day out of 15. Today has glorious sun on newly snow-capped mountains. Snow melts fast on asphalt roads.

I’ll probably set my alarm for about 3 CT at the motel and watch on e$pn. Hit their whatever breakfast then the road in time for a doctor at home.

Barksdale has always been a hitter’s ump as he continues to squeeze Darvish.

Yeah... Darvish pitch count is getting up there..
I hit the road after SD pulled Darvish. I support starting pitchers getting the W after 4 innings with the changes in MLB. We see relief pitchers come in after openers and get the W without even finishing the 5th inning. Crimson-colored clouds and 30 degrees in Iowa.

Ohtani not used to 8th inning comeback wins. Wandering around the dugout looking confused.

I watched the whole game this morning.. 3 cups of coffee, but I did doze off once... Lol..

Wife said I was noisey when I got up, and woke her up so she got up and watched the game with me... Lol

Ranking the starting lineups. A little surprising that the Braves end up at #1. The author notes potential weaknesses in lineups. Rockies are even worse than the lowly A's. Lol.

Lineups
The Rockies have a lot of young talent. They are gonna surprise some folks this year.

One of the reasons I hate the idea of MLB expansion. There's not enough decent pitching to go around as it is.
They can raise the pitchers mound... not to pre '69 levels, but from 10" to 12".

Back
Top Bottom