• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MH17 missile 'came from Russia', Dutch-led investigators say

I'm glad you brought up inventing fantasies, because that is precisely how this case has developed. The west started with a conclusion--the Russians did it--and then constructed the story to support it, just as they did in the Downing Street memo. They kept up the fantasy, and morbidly incurious people bought into it.

The public has known for years that US spy satellites are extremely powerful, capable of reading a license tag on an automobile from space.

Yet those powerful cameras could not find the launch trails from the fantastic BUK missile? And I'm the only guy curious about this? You're not?

2 years and the US has provided nothing at all in the way of evidence to support their claims.

10 days and the Russians DID provide radar information supporting their claim.

Sherlock Holmes you are not. That is embarrassing.

For you yes it should be embarrassing.

So are you still sticking to your claim that there were creases from supposed bullets to both wings. And what about the pic I posted of the left part of the cockpit. Is there a reason you have so little interest in discussing your claims.

For you yes it should be embarrassing.

So are you still sticking to your claim that there were creases from supposed bullets to both wings. And what about the pic I posted of the left part of the cockpit. Is there a reason you have so little interest in discussing your claims.

I never made the claim that both wings were creased Drained One. You did, in typical fashion of a person defending a bright and shining lie.

We both know that I have specified left wing, outboard section, upper surface since the beginning. Your desperation is revealed by your dishonest posting style.

Your desperation is revealed by your dishonest posting style.
The criminal investigation into the downing of MH17 is being led by the Public Prosecution Service of the Dutch Ministry of Justice. The investigation is the largest in Dutch history, involving dozens of prosecutors and 200 investigators with different specialties.

You still haven't explained why the Dutch, Belgian, Australian, and Malaysian investigators would blame Russia if the physical/forensic evidence exonerated Russia.

Is this yet another of your whole-world conspiracies?

I'm glad you brought up inventing fantasies, because that is precisely how this case has developed.

Only in your mind

The west started with a conclusion--the Russians did it--and then constructed the story to support it, just as they did in the Downing Street memo. They kept up the fantasy, and morbidly incurious people bought into it.

So like I said you truly believe the west did it then ?

The public has known for years that US spy satellites are extremely powerful, capable of reading a license tag on an automobile from space.

They are quite incapable of doing what you believe they can everywhere and all of the time

Yet those powerful cameras could not find the launch trails from the fantastic BUK missile?

What is fantastic about the BUK missile ?

And I'm the only guy curious about this? You're not?

Even were those satellites tasked with looking in that precise area I suspect their inability to see the ground through the cloud cover that day may have had rather more to do with it

2 years and the US has provided nothing at all in the way of evidence to support their claims.

They don't need to as the airliner wasn't brought down over the US but in Russian occupied Ukraine

10 days and the Russians DID provide radar information supporting their claim.

Are those the same Russians that deny using napalm and phosphorous weaponry on Aleppo and despite being filmed doing just that ?

Sherlock Holmes you are not. That is embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as you not knowing he was fictional . A bit like your comical agenda then

I never made the claim that both wings were creased Drained One. You did, in typical fashion of a person defending a bright and shining lie.

We both know that I have specified left wing, outboard section, upper surface since the beginning. Your desperation is revealed by your dishonest posting style.

Well you claimed it was the left wing and I posted a picture of the right wing. Either it's both or you are wrong as usually. So which is it.

Still ignoring the cockpit picture huh. Do you not really realize just how obvious your nonsense is.

Simpleχity;1066374019 said:
The criminal investigation into the downing of MH17 is being led by the Public Prosecution Service of the Dutch Ministry of Justice. The investigation is the largest in Dutch history, involving dozens of prosecutors and 200 investigators with different specialties.

You still haven't explained why the Dutch, Belgian, Australian, and Malaysian investigators would blame Russia if the physical/forensic evidence exonerated Russia.

Is this yet another of your whole-world conspiracies?

NATO the treaty organization has long ago outlived its purpose. Russia is far more interested in peace than the NATO gang. They provoke in order to justify their existence.

NATO nations and media are belligerent, dishonest and deceptive. 'nuff said.

NATO the treaty organization has long ago outlived its purpose. Russia is far more interested in peace than the NATO gang. They provoke in order to justify their existence.

Still ignoring the pictures I posted huh Thoreau. No worries we all understand why. I just hope someday you will try and be a bit less dishonest.

Only in your mind

So like I said you truly believe the west did it then ?

They are quite incapable of doing what you believe they can everywhere and all of the time

What is fantastic about the BUK missile ?

Even were those satellites tasked with looking in that precise area I suspect their inability to see the ground through the cloud cover that day may have had rather more to do with it

They don't need to as the airliner wasn't brought down over the US but in Russian occupied Ukraine

Are those the same Russians that deny using napalm and phosphorous weaponry on Aleppo and despite being filmed doing just that ?

Not as embarrassing as you not knowing he was fictional . A bit like your comical agenda then

You can and will rationalize it as your mind requires. It matters not to me. Clearly you are more credulous than I towards propaganda efforts of the NATO gang.

I'm old enough to remember the Pentagon Papers and what they revealed. Not much has changed that way.

Nobody, including you or the Pentagon can provide any evidence, photographic or otherwise, of the BUK launch that day. The Pentagon has provided ONLY statements from anonymous sources. It has provided NO physical evidence at all, nor has it provided photos or radar. You are certainly entitled to believe known liars, but I'm too old for such silliness.

You can and will rationalize it as your mind requires. It matters not to me. Clearly you are more credulous than I towards propaganda efforts of the NATO gang.

So for the third time do you believe the West did it yes or no ? Its a simple enough question

I'm old enough to remember the Pentagon Papers and what they revealed. Not much has changed that way.

I remember the Moon landings and what they revealed .... which is about as relevant !

Nobody, including you or the Pentagon can provide any evidence, photographic or otherwise, of the BUK launch that day. The Pentagon has provided ONLY statements from anonymous sources. It has provided NO physical evidence at all, nor has it provided photos or radar. You are certainly entitled to believe known liars, but I'm too old for such silliness.
Except for the shot down civilian airliner in a Russian occupied warzone you mean ? You couldnt make this up :lamo

And what a surprise that the poster who defends everything that Russia does once again comes to their defense. Let me guess it is another conspiracy that the investigators are framing Russia. Is there anything you don't see a conspiracy in.

Ohh, I see - and where was the criminal prosecution when the US Navy shot down an Iranian airliner full of civilians? There wasn't even really even much of any regret expressed by the US over that, and the media hardly even covered it.

Now we're supposed to believe the Russians have some grudge against the Malaysians? If the US military can make such mistakes, then it's entirely possible the Russians can too - doesn't mean there should be selective criminal prosecution against some countries while sparing others.

Your spellchecker mixed up NATO and Russia.

Do you not really realize just how obvious your nonsense is.
Yes, he does realize it.

But he always spews nonsense to protect his beloved Putin and Iranian regimes.

So for the third time do you believe the West did it yes or no ? Its a simple enough question

I remember the Moon landings and what they revealed .... which is about as relevant !

Except for the shot down civilian airliner in a Russian occupied warzone you mean ? You couldnt make this up :lamo

Yes, no question western interests, whether Nuland's Ukrainian stooges or Israeli or US entities, launched the fighters seen on Russian radar and reported by peasants in the field. I am still not convinced that a SAM was involved, though it might have been. The damage to the cockpit and wing show that cannon fire struck the ship.

LOL, if you seriously compare the moon landings to what was learned from the Pentagon Papers, then the North Atlantic separates not only our 2 countries, but also you from the reality of how the Pentagon works. :peace

Ohh, I see - and where was the criminal prosecution when the US Navy shot down an Iranian airliner full of civilians? There wasn't even really even much of any regret expressed by the US over that, and the media hardly even covered it.

Those chickens came home to roost six months later over Lockerbie and there was surprisingly no connection made whatsoever with the two events. The US security services really blundered big time there

Now we're supposed to believe the Russians have some grudge against the Malaysians? If the US military can make such mistakes, then it's entirely possible the Russians can too - doesn't mean there should be selective criminal prosecution against some countries while sparing others.

Good point. Though I don't remember the US trying to outright deny what it had done back in 1988. The Russians are proven liars past and present. Do you remember the evasions they went through after their shooting down of KAL 007 in 1983 and today their denials of using phosphorous bombs on Aleppo ?

An excellent point you raise! Another incident in which the guilty were absolved and never tried was the Israeli attaqck on the USS Liberty back in 1967.

Yes, NATO and US method of selective enforcement of the law is their standard fare, EXCEPT when the Russians are involved. It's blatant.

Yes, no question western interests, whether Nuland's Ukrainian stooges or Israeli or US entities, launched the fighters seen on Russian radar and reported by peasants in the field. I am still not convinced that a SAM was involved, though it might have been. The damage to the cockpit and wing show that cannon fire struck the ship.

BS I am an ex Rapier missile operator with the RAF and the damage is entirely comparable with the fragmentary damage caused by a large warhead SAM. I've seen such damage on airborne targets over the Benbecula missile firing range in Scotland.

LOL, if you seriously compare the moon landings to what was learned from the Pentagon Papers, then the North Atlantic separates not only our 2 countries, but also you from the reality of how the Pentagon works. :peace

You bringing up the Pentagon papers is about as relevant to this event as it would be if I brought up the Russian crimes at Katyn Wood ! :lol:

So you really believe the West shot down that airliner then ?

Nuff said :lamo

Last edited:

What the heck are you blabbing about. Where did I say anything about criminal nap prosecution of anyone. I don't think for one second Russia or the rebels they were supporting shot it down that plane down on purpose. Most likely a case of mistaken identity.

Here's a helpful hint for the future. Actually read what people post and argue against that. Not what you imagined they said in your head.

Ok let's see your proof that it was western interests.

Still ignoring those pictures huh. No real surprise. More pathetic lack of integrity from you.

BS I am an ex Rapier missile operator with the RAF and the damage is entirely comparable with the fragmentary damage caused by a large warhead SAM. I've seen such damage on airborne targets over the Benbecula missile firing range in Scotland.

You bringing up the Pentagon papers is about as relevant to this event as it would be if I brought up the Russian crimes at Katyn Wood ! :lol:

So you really believe the West shot down that airliner then ?

Nuff said

Judging from the shrieks of horror from the other side, methinks it's a bit TOO relevant. ;)

Those defending the veracity of well known liars seem rather anxious, but one would expect that...

Judging from the shrieks of horror from the other side, methinks it's a bit TOO relevant. ;)

Yeah something that happened nearly half a century ago during the Cold War is bound to be relevant today right :lol:

Those defending the veracity of well known liars seem rather anxious, but one would expect that...

So perhaps you should stop doing it then :wink:

Yeah something that happened nearly half a century ago during the Cold War is bound to be relevant today right :lol:

OK, you're not interested in historical behavior. Somehow, I'm not surprised.

How about the Pat Tillman deception? Or are you even aware of it?

You are trying to debate a guy who thinks radioactive mini nuclear bombs that do not explode and emit no radiation were use don 911.

You are trying to debate a guy who thinks radioactive mini nuclear bombs that do not explode and emit no radiation were use don 911.

Rather telling that he keeps avoiding the topic of the pictures I posted that had supposedly been taken off the internet. This would be at least the second time he has been caught in his little fairy tale of things being taken off the net. I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or laugh at him.

Rather telling that he keeps avoiding the topic of the pictures I posted that had supposedly been taken off the internet. This would be at least the second time he has been caught in his little fairy tale of things being taken off the net. I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or laugh at him.

Laugh, he is fully aware of how much he lies.
He also claims to be a pilot ("flight instructor, helicopter and test pilot)
Yet he doesnt know what ground effect is, thinks it requires great skill to lose altitude in a steep turn, thinks it is near impossible to spot the largest building in the world from the air, thinks if a plane exceeeds VMO it will immediately break up mid air.
etc etc etc..

Laugh, he is fully aware of how much he lies.
He also claims to be a pilot ("flight instructor, helicopter and test pilot)
Yet he doesnt know what ground effect is, thinks it requires great skill to lose altitude in a steep turn, thinks it is near impossible to spot the largest building in the world from the air, thinks if a plane exceeeds VMO it will immediately break up mid air.
etc etc etc..
Oh I am well aware of his history of, well let's just call it story telling. I just was raised to not make fun of people who have issues. Which all CTers most definitely do. That said I think I will make an exception in Henry's case. It is quite humorous.

Back
Top Bottom