• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lindsay Graham ends his campaign for the White House

Noone can take his extremely hawkish foreign policy serious, especially with the Graham personality.

Not true. I took it seriously and consider a military invasion the only possible successful way of killing ISIS. Perhaps you should have said you don't take it seriously.

I would hope that Santorum would be the next to finally get the message...and get out.

Not true. I took it seriously and consider a military invasion the only possible successful way of killing ISIS. Perhaps you should have said you don't take it seriously.

Why would I take it "seriously"? We invaded Iraq as part of the "global war on terror", ISIS grew out of that war.... Now you wont to go back in? Really proving that "learning curves are for ******s".
The Rummy Returns - Learning Curves are for ******s
America in the Middle East - Learning Curves Are for ******s - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Also maybe we should of listened to the Onion back in 2003 before we invaded Iraq?
"This War Will Destabilize The Entire Mideast Region And Set Off A Global Shockwave Of Anti-Americanism"

"This war will not put an end to anti-Americanism; it will fan the flames of hatred even higher. It will not end the threat of weapons of mass destruction; it will make possible their further proliferation. And it will not lay the groundwork for the flourishing of democracy throughout the Mideast; it will harden the resolve of Arab states to drive out all Western (i.e. U.S.) influence.

If you thought Osama bin Laden was bad, just wait until the countless children who become orphaned by U.S. bombs in the coming weeks are all grown up. Do you think they will forget what country dropped the bombs that killed their parents? In 10 or 15 years, we will look back fondly on the days when there were only a few thousand Middle Easterners dedicated to destroying the U.S. and willing to die for the fundamentalist cause. From this war, a million bin Ladens will bloom."

But hey maybe your right and maybe this time, this time it will be different and we will lead the charge in destroying ISIS and really "stabilize" Iraq, I mean it worked out so well last time :roll:

I think she has plenty...and it will be on display when she is president.

If that happens she'll be the least liked president of all time.

If that happens she'll be the least liked president of all time.

My guess is that people like you will consider her the least liked president of all times...no matter what.

Fine with me.

I would hope that Santorum would be the next to finally get the message...and get out.

No way. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Santorum knows how to manage a campaign on limited funds. His experience from 2008 is proving invaluable. He has no shot but he definitely knows what he's doing in this regard.

Good riddance Goober, the fake who is the embodiment of everything wrong with the current day republican party.

My guess is that people like you will consider her the least liked president of all times...no matter what.

Fine with me.

She's the least liked first lady.

Too many people still in it that split constituent groups.
Get it down to 4 or 5 with, say, Trump and Cruz for the Populist vote and, say, Rubio and Christie for the Traditional voters.
Interesting to see what would come of that.

Trump and Cruz have a combined 58% so not all of that interesting. Trump has the nomination sewn up. Cruz will support him. Rubio will stay in...he may get up to 25% eventually but that's it. He is in it for 2020. If Trump isn't president it will be Cruz vs Rubio in 2020.

Why would I take it "seriously"? We invaded Iraq as part of the "global war on terror", ISIS grew out of that war.... Now you wont to go back in? Really proving that "learning curves are for ******s".
The Rummy Returns - Learning Curves are for ******s
America in the Middle East - Learning Curves Are for ******s - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Different thing. Iraq wasn't a threat to Americans. We should not have invaded it. ISIS is certainly a threat to Americans. It is threat that needs to be eliminated.

She's the least liked first lady.

By people like you.

Some surveys show that Jane Pierce, Eliza Johnson, Letitia Tyler, Florence Harding, Margaret Taylor, Mamie Eisenhower, Pat Nixon, and Laura Bush all rank lower than her.

You know you should drop out of the Presidential race when you are polling single digits in your own home state's primary.

other candidates are drooling over his support.

rumor has it Bush was going to call him directly, and Bush's campaign manager was going to call Lindsey's mom. Are we forgetting anyone?

Different thing. Iraq wasn't a threat to Americans. We should not have invaded it. ISIS is certainly a threat to Americans. It is threat that needs to be eliminated.

So how would reinvading a country in which ISIS grew out of going to solve the problem?

By people like you.

Some surveys show that Jane Pierce, Eliza Johnson, Letitia Tyler, Florence Harding, Margaret Taylor, Mamie Eisenhower, Pat Nixon, and Laura Bush all rank lower than her.

They were all ladies next to the Queen bitch of the Universe. Just give it up, no one is as mean as Hillary.

They were all ladies next to the Queen bitch of the Universe. Just give it up, no one is as mean as Hillary.

Like I said..."by people like you."

Hey, American, you have a right to be owned by her...and to proudly tell everyone that she owns you.

As to her popularity: She is shown to be among the 10 most respected first ladies in some of surveys.

That must really hurt!

When I see Hillary and Lindsey Graham, I'm not sure which one has the Adams's apple.

Back
Top Bottom