• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden hints at 2020 presidential run: 'Fate has a strange way of intervening'

I'm sure he'll get there someday. :lamo
Speaking of 'getting there someday' do you have anything at all intelligent to say about the subject at hand? Ya know, instead of this low calorie zero nutritional value what shall we call it? Participation? Yes that is a nice euphemism, participation in the thread? I mean anything at all intelligent or that would require you to have to use your brain instead of this run of this run of the mill lazy 'participation' we are seeing instead? Which really only resembles common as hell baiting rather than engaging in the topic that the thread is about. Just curious.

Trump is going to keep doing what he just did with Carrier and even with the left lying about how it happened by reelection he will have an 80+% approval. So go ahead and run Joe.

Pence bribed them with tax breaks. Even that dirty liberal called FOXNEWS.COM recognizes the trouble with this kind of crony capitalism.

"The prospect that the White House might directly intervene is also a concern to some economists. The incentives needed to keep jobs from moving often come at the public's expense. They note that Trump's activism might encourage companies to threaten to move jobs overseas in hopes of receiving tax breaks or contracts with the government."

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal | Fox News

The beloved Dingbat Queen (that'd be Palin) also had someone write her up a speech calling it just that. Crony capitalism. Damn that librul Sarah Palin!

:doh

Trump is going to keep doing what he just did with Carrier and even with the left lying about how it happened by reelection he will have an 80+% approval. So go ahead and run Joe.

Why do some conservatives think they can get away with lying, especially while calling the left the liars?

Jones told The Washington Post in a story published Tuesday, though, that Trump lied about how many Carrier jobs were saved by the deal, which included $7 million in state tax incentives.

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence — governor of Indiana — visited Carrier's Indianapolis factory Dec. 1 to celebrate the deal. Trump suggested then that the number of jobs saved could top 1,100. Jones says the total is much less because more than 400 jobs will still be lost from the Indianapolis plant.

Trump clashes with union leader over Carrier deal | Fox News

Foxnews is such a dirty lying librul.

He should have run in 2016. That he chose not to just proves he's too much of a good old boy. Too late. Run and lose, Joe. You missed your window...

Pretty much. It is time for old people to accept they are too old.

Speaking of 'getting there someday' do you have anything at all intelligent to say about the subject at hand? Ya know, instead of this low calorie zero nutritional value what shall we call it? Participation? Yes that is a nice euphemism, participation in the thread? I mean anything at all intelligent or that would require you to have to use your brain instead of this run of this run of the mill lazy 'participation' we are seeing instead? Which really only resembles common as hell baiting rather than engaging in the topic that the thread is about. Just curious.

Oh, hi. Do you really think the idea of Donald Trump reaching 80% approval requires a doctoral dissertation in response?

I always appreciate a new fan, though.

He should have run in 2016. That he chose not to just proves he's too much of a good old boy. Too late. Run and lose, Joe. You missed your window...

Golly, it's almost like Biden didn't have a major personal tragedy to deal with in 2016.

Golly, it's almost like Biden didn't have a major personal tragedy to deal with in 2016.

Already mea culpa'd this. I was either not aware or had forgotten.

Pence bribed them with tax breaks. Even that dirty liberal called FOXNEWS.COM recognizes the trouble with this kind of crony capitalism.

"The prospect that the White House might directly intervene is also a concern to some economists. The incentives needed to keep jobs from moving often come at the public's expense. They note that Trump's activism might encourage companies to threaten to move jobs overseas in hopes of receiving tax breaks or contracts with the government."

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal | Fox News

The beloved Dingbat Queen (that'd be Palin) also had someone write her up a speech calling it just that. Crony capitalism. Damn that librul Sarah Palin!

Letting People and Companies keep more of their own money is never a Bribe or Crony Capitalism.

Bribes and Crony Capitalism are things like Obama writing a 1/2 Billion dollar taxpayer funded check to Solyndra to pay back political favors.

If Carrier had moved that manufacturing to Mexico the US and the State Of Indiana would have lost a lot more than $7 million. That is the part you and the other Propagandists are leaving out.

Carrier was laying off 1400 American workers, Trump saved 1000 of those jobs.

What your Corrupt Union Thug left out is the 400 are not being laid off they are workers retiring who will not be replaced. When the economy officially switches from Obama to Trump that will most likely change.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...WGqxWNMwFaQ3BuROCE7tyQ&bvm=bv.141320020,d.cGw

If Trump runs again next time - the age difference between himself and Biden is so small that the GOP cannot make it an issue without being huge hypocrites that makes Trump look like an aging fool.

So watch Trump make it an issue.

Kobie - do you think he would have run if not for his sons death? I bounce back and forth on that and I am not totally convinced he would have.

But I sure wish he did.

Letting People and Companies keep more of their own money is never a Bribe or Crony Capitalism.

Not even when the company in question is the ONLY one to get the tax break, and the tax break helps the people who arranged it look good to......

Oy, vey.

If Chia Pet Biden runs, it'll be a repeat of the 1984 Election Day Massacre with the same result. Trump will mop the floor with Biden.

If Chia Pet Biden runs, it'll be a repeat of the 1984 Election Day Massacre with the same result. Trump will mop the floor with Biden.

:lamo
Unlikable Hillary barely lost to trump(literally won the popular vote, and lost the electoral by 100k maybe?). Joe would've destroyed Trump like the little ***** grabbing bitch he is.

Unlikable Hillary barely lost to trump(literally won the popular vote, and lost the electoral by 100k maybe?). Joe would've destroyed Trump like the little ***** grabbing bitch he is.
Sorry Commie. But the popular vote is irrelevant where the Presidential election is concerned. And once again, America rejects your Soviet style brand of ideology.

If Joe was in the race I'm not sure Trump would of still got the nomination. The Republican primary was always geared to defeating Hillary even before the first primary was held.

Joe would have been a serious challenger to Hillary and both primaries would of been a lot different

And yet she lost all the same. What's the point in winning by 70 million votes in California if you lose all other 49 states?

I guess after the wet dreams of the lying bitch supposed to win the white house were dashed, you have to have other dreams

I guess after the wet dreams of the lying bitch supposed to win the white house were dashed, you have to have other dreams

This just bugs me too much, Trump didn't just lie, he made **** up at an absolutely astonishing rate throughout the campaign and he's still doing it, attacking Hillary for being a liar when you voted for Trump is just plain as day hypocrisy.

Please please tell me that the democrats are annointing Biden as this election cycle next Hillary

Please

Omg...the right couldn't get any better news than that

This just bugs me too much, Trump didn't just lie, he made **** up at an absolutely astonishing rate throughout the campaign and he's still doing it, attacking Hillary for being a liar when you voted for Trump is just plain as day hypocrisy.

I told you I voted for Trump not based on his lies or hillary's lies but because I believed Hillary when she said she wants to jack up my income taxes, double the death tax and appoint more far left justices and judges who are intent on banning gun ownership

It's fine, as we all know, money goes to grave with you, that's why TD needs those tax cuts.

Please please tell me that the democrats are annointing Biden as this election cycle next Hillary

Please

Omg...the right couldn't get any better news than that

Becareful what you wish for, many, including myself said the exact same thing about Trump, virtually word for word.

Back
Top Bottom