• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden hints at 2020 presidential run: 'Fate has a strange way of intervening'

The same was said about the right in 2008 AND 2012. 4-8 years later, they are in control. Americans usually get tired of the same political party being in power after 8 years.

Ignoring the fact that Trump went for a populist appeal and Hillary tried to run on her base, how would you see this as anything but a repudiation of the last few years? Not just policy but tone. You can't insult voters and get away with it, ask Romney.

That he would say this reveals how dire things are... bench is empty, party decimated.

cafe-com-joe-biden-will-help-us-get-through-the-next-6247166.png

Both parties are decimated...look at the absolute buffoon who is leading the Republicans?

Both parties are a mess.

Ignoring the fact that Trump went for a populist appeal and Hillary tried to run on her base, how would you see this as anything but a repudiation of the last few years? Not just policy but tone. You can't insult voters and get away with it, ask Romney.

Dude, if Trump beat Hillary, any of the other GOP candidates would have beaten her. America was tired of Democrats. Republicans have control, and probably will for the next 8 years unless Trump screws up badly.

In 2024, the Democrats will probably have full control again, and the partisan liberals will be doing the same thing the partisan conservatives are now: Declaring the opposing political party finished.

Both parties are decimated...look at the absolute buffoon who is leading the Republicans?

Both parties are a mess.

Yep. A reality T.V. star is the face of the GOP...and the country.

The GOP may be in power, but they are hardly "together". They have plenty of problems, and in someways Trump being elected made it worse.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall two years ago as Biden was making his case that Hillary should not be afforded a coronation, and getting told that getting a vagina in the POTUS chair Trumped his desire for a shot at it.

I'll bet he had a few words to say about that.

SPIEGEL: Let's talk about the mistakes on the left. We learned from the hacked emails that the DNC supported Hillary Clinton at a very early stage and wanted her to be the party's nominee. Was it wrong to get behind Clinton so wholeheartedly?

Remnick: Do I think that everybody on the Clinton side had a proper understanding of the resentments aimed at them? No, I don't. Do I think they made mistakes in places where they could have campaigned and they didn't campaign enough? Yes, I do. Michigan, Wisconsin. Pennsylvania. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Interview with David Remnick About Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Look at how Remnick refuses to get anywhere near the point that the Party wanted a coronation...It is damn near pathological, like if he were to be forced to confront what his side did he would surely melt-down.

Oh to have been a fly on the wall two years ago as Biden was making his case that Hillary should not be afforded a coronation, and getting told that getting a vagina in the POTUS chair Trumped his desire for a shot at it.

I'll bet he had a few words to say about that.

His son was dying of brain cancer. He didn't want to launch a campaign.

This being the same one who's pretty much last dream and request was that papa become President?

Pretty sure I heard that.

This being the same one who's pretty much last dream and request was that papa become President?

I heard Trump raped a girl.

Trump would have crushed him. He's done nothing but spend his life in politics... a wind bag and on the wrong side of the aisle with ideas that Obama has clearly proven destructive.

Trump won because Democrats didn't vote in their normal numbers due to Hillary being so unlikeable. Just about any other Democrat likely would have beat Trump and certainly would have done better than Hillary, and while Trump beat Hillary no rational person can say he "crushed" her. That is this election. Trump may very well be more popular 4 years from now.

I do have to say that a debate between Trump and Biden would be very entertaining. :)

Yep. A reality T.V. star is the face of the GOP...and the country.

The GOP may be in power, but they are hardly "together". They have plenty of problems, and in someways Trump being elected made it worse.

You may want to check the tally of Mayors, Governors, Senators and Congressman and now President that are the GOP.

Trump would have crushed him. He's done nothing but spend his life in politics... a wind bag and on the wrong side of the aisle with ideas that Obama has clearly proven destructive.

Actually at one time Joe was a great public servant, an old school democrat that was always there for the folks. It wasn’t until relatively late in his career did he become part of the Democratic elite and lost my respect. He really never fit in with the elites, he was more the court jester and just a recognizable name from times past when being a Democrat stood for something.

Actually at one time Joe was a great public servant, an old school democrat that was always there for the folks. It wasn’t until relatively late in his career did he become part of the Democratic elite and lost my respect. He really never fit in with the elites, he was more the court jester and just a recognizable name from times past when being a Democrat stood for something.

The video of him in 1988 revealed the real Joe Biden. He was an arrogant, buffoon, lost cause back then. One who lied about who he was without blinking an eye. Full of it Joe.

One massive lie after another.

Then we have his plagiarism.

He was no Sam Nunn, Moynihan... D's who were fine, honest public servants. For D's... those days are history.

Last edited:
The video of him in 1988 revealed the real Joe Biden. He was an arrogant, buffoon, lost cause back then. One who lied about who he was without blinking an eye. Full of it Joe.

One massive lie after another.

Then we have his plagiarism.

He was no Sam Nunn, Moynihan... D's who were fine, honest public servants. For D's... those days are history.

Please know, I’m not suggesting he could be a serious candidate, that’s ridiculous. What I am saying is there was a time when Joe was a stand up public servant. Even with his flaws he helped countless people in his home state and was an asset to our country until he went off the rails and became a hack. I truly don’t understand your issue with my critique with this man.

His son's dying wish was for him to run and stop Hillary but Joe Biden values the party loyalty over his family.

Yeah, that's the same Biden. He spit in the face of his own dying son, Biden values the relationship he has with Hillary over the relationship he has with his family. I suspect the Clintons have dirt on just about everyone in D.C.

Yeah, that's the same Biden. He spit in the face of his own dying son, Biden values the relationship he has with Hillary over the relationship he has with his family. I suspect the Clintons have dirt on just about everyone in D.C.

What a horrible thing to say.

I do have to say that a debate between Trump and Biden would be very entertaining. :)

Only half joking but it could end in a deul or at least a punch thrown.

Would most likely have a few F BOMBS dropped.

In reality it would be 90 minutes of "YO MOMMA" jokes to policy questions.

Trump is going to keep doing what he just did with Carrier and even with the left lying about how it happened by reelection he will have an 80+% approval. So go ahead and run Joe.

Sure he will. :lamo

Please know, I’m not suggesting he could be a serious candidate, that’s ridiculous. What I am saying is there was a time when Joe was a stand up public servant. Even with his flaws he helped countless people in his home state and was an asset to our country until he went off the rails and became a hack. I truly don’t understand your issue with my critique with this man.
I never knew him as a stand up public servant. Maybe he was for a day or two... difficult to believe considering his behavior... I find it difficult to believe he was ever a stand up guy. Seemed like a fast talking huckster.

I never knew him as a stand up public servant. Maybe he was for a day or two... difficult to believe considering his behavior... I find it difficult to believe he was ever a stand up guy. Seemed like a fast talking huckster.

Not so, in his early days he didn’t keep staff to answer phone calls, he did it himself and would drive to your home to see what the problem was and try to solve it. He was also big and very supportive with the Catholic church. He was wasn’t overly supportive of unions, he felt they were over reaching and reducing jobs and corrupt.So, all kinds of good things with old Joe, not so much with new Joe.

Pretty sure Biden has seen enough Clinton Corp nastiness to take their vows of vengeance against anyone who defied them and ran seriously.

Just saying....

Last edited:
His son's dying wish was for him to run and stop Hillary but Joe Biden values the party loyalty over his family.

Perhaps the cynical statements of the year.

Have you considered the fact that Joe Biden may have been merely grief stricken? That is, of course, what he told us. Perhaps he was actually speaking from his heart? Just a thought. You might try it on for size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom