• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Biden’s bids to finance US ventures with ‘sham’ loans probed by feds in Florida

This Ameicorp case seems to be the one they were the most careless on. If James and Hunter were smart, that get some plea deal and throw Joe under the bus. After all, when he dies there won't be anything to stop the investigations.

If he broke the law, lock him up.

See how easy that is? Why can't MAGA do it?

Because his dad is protecting him.

What do you think happens if Hunter faces any real jail time? His dad is not going to be around much longer. Why should Hinter do long sit in jail? He will roll over in a heart beat if it can get him out of jail.

What do you think happens if Hunter faces any real jail time? His dad is not going to be around much longer. Why should Hinter do long sit in jail? He will roll over in a heart beat if it can get him out of jail.

I didn't think you could say it.

That is asinine.

That is asinine.

Yea, they are pretty far off the plot if they think we'd be hearing about DOJ investigations if Biden was protecting him.

Comer's been investigating since 2019.

Which crimes did they find?

We will find out all the crimes in the criminal referral, but the primary crimes are acting as an unregistered foreign agent , tax evasion, and money laundering.

We will find out all the crimes in the criminal referral, but the primary crimes are acting as an unregistered foreign agent , tax evasion, and money laundering.
Who?

Is this finally the smokin' gun? I won't hold my breath.
It appears the rest of the maga party has moved on to "the border" (even though trump didn't fix it) and the OP is still stuck on Hunter.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

All three of them plus money Laundering charges might be on store for a couple of other family members.
Such a good little foot soldier.......

This Ameicorp case seems to be the one they were the most careless on. If James and Hunter were smart, that get some plea deal and throw Joe under the bus. After all, when he dies there won't be anything to stop the investigations.
Oh, you got Joe now!

Not.

Why should they throw Joe under the bus?

Still waiting…

Pretty sure James' dad is long dead.

James is the topic of this thread, right?

I'll ask again, when did this Americore call take place?

Pretty sure James' dad is long dead.

James is the topic of this thread, right?

I'll ask again, when did this Americore call take place?

We were talking about Hunter. Don't be an ass.

We were talking about Hunter. Don't be an ass.

Is that right?

Given the context of the thread, seems more reasonable to assume the "he" that Sam was referring to was James vs. either Hunter or Joe.

Given the context of the thread, seems more reasonable to assume the "he" that Sam was referring to was James vs. either Hunter or Joe.

Yea, well "he" really refers to anyone who broke the law.

James, Hunter, Joe, Donald...

it is something MAGA can't ever seem to say.

Jim Biden should resign before MTG impeaches him.

Is that right?

Stop baiting. You clearly ignored the reference to Hunter.

Stop baiting. You clearly ignored the reference to Hunter.

You mentioned 3 people in your post, only one of which was Hunter and he is not the topic of this thread.

Don't blame me for your shortcomings in written communication.

Can we get back to James now? There are plenty of other threads for you to whine about Hunter in. When did the Americore phone call take place?

You mentioned 3 people in your post, only one of which was Hunter and he is not the topic of this thread.

Can we get back to James now? There are plenty of other threads for you to whine about Hunter in. When did the Americore phone call take place?

That's it? That's your big argument? Some slight ambiguity in the wording of my reply? Get a life.

That's your big argument? A slight ambiguity that you chose to bait me with? Stop baiting.

That's it? That's your big argument? Some slight ambiguity in the wording of my reply? Get a life.

That's your big argument? A slight ambiguity that you chose to bait me with? Stop baiting.

:sleep:

When did the Americore phone call take place?

Nope.

With Trump, they investigated the man looking for (inventing) a crime. With Joe, Jim, and Hunter they found crimes and then found the people.
😂

Crimes so invented that mr innocent trump does everything he can to delay and blow up the very trials that would prove his innocence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom