• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James Biden’s bids to finance US ventures with ‘sham’ loans probed by feds in Florida

ksu_aviator

Democrats are the fascists
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

Federal investigators in South Florida have scrutinized transactions linked to first brother James Biden as part of an ongoing criminal probe linked to a now-bankrupt rural hospital chain.

The Sunshine State investigation, two people familiar with the matter told Politico, examined efforts by President Biden’s younger sibling and his partners to woo investment in the chain — Americore Health — as well as other ventures from the Middle East.

James Biden’s efforts on behalf of Americore helped yield a $200,000 payment to his brother Joe — the circumstances of which are now part of a House impeachment inquiry into the president.

Meanwhile, federal prosecutors in a Medicare fraud case out of Pennsylvania sought information about James Biden’s activities as recently as last year, according to a third Politico source. That case involves an Americore hospital netting tens of millions of dollars in unlawful Medicare repayments.

This Ameicorp case seems to be the one they were the most careless on. If James and Hunter were smart, that get some plea deal and throw Joe under the bus. After all, when he dies there won't be anything to stop the investigations.

As long as he doesn't create Biden beer.

This Ameicorp case seems to be the one they were the most careless on. If James and Hunter were smart, that get some plea deal and throw Joe under the bus. After all, when he dies there won't be anything to stop the investigations.

Lawfare?

Did I do it right?

Lawfare?

Did I do it right?
Nope.

With Trump, they investigated the man looking for (inventing) a crime. With Joe, Jim, and Hunter they found crimes and then found the people.

Nope.

With Trump, they investigated the man looking for (inventing) a crime. With Joe, Jim, and Hunter they found crimes and then found the people.

Election interference?

Witch hunt?

Hey, this is actually pretty easy. There’s nothin’ to it!

He should try selling bibles or maybe gold sneakers.

Nope.

I’ve learned from trump supporters that all I have to say is “There was no crime” and then jump back out of the thread.

(Although in the case of Joe Biden there was not, in fact, a crime, so being flippant isn’t technically necessary).

Nope.

According to Jim Biden's attorney, the feds are NOT investigating him. Of course, I read that in the article posted. The NY Post is a highly biased unbelievable rag.

Nope.

That's not what happened at all. In fact, the main reason that maybe Jim is facing this investigation is because they were looking for crimes Joe Biden might be involved in by going through Hunter and James Biden's affairs.

According to Jim Biden's attorney, the feds are NOT investigating him. Of course, I read that in the article posted. The NY Post is a highly biased unbelievable rag.

Right? Asking him questions in the course of an investigation does not mean he is the target of the investigation.

He should try selling bibles or maybe gold sneakers.
Mr. Trump, being a truly religious person, was inspired by the old spiritual - you know

Oh, my golden sneakers am laid away​
'Cause I don't spect to wear 'em til my griftin' day​
And my long tailed coat, that I love so well​
I will wear up in the chariot in the morn.​
And my long white robe that I bought last June​
I'm goin' to get changed 'cause it fits too soon​
And the old grey hoss that I used to drive​
I will hitch him to the chariot in the morn.​
CHORUS:​
Oh, dem golden sneakers​
Oh, dem golden sneakers​
Golden sneakers youse goin' to wear​
Because they look so neat.​
Oh, dem golden sneakers​
Oh, dem golden sneakers​
Golden sneakers youse goin' to wear​
An' I'se walk the griftin' street.​

Nope.

Nice they found a crime. Can you tell us what crime Joe committed and what he gave or received for what in the transaction and who it was with? You seem really confident you can answer these simple questions that Congress oddly cannot.

This is the biggest political witch hunt by the radical right, the likes of which has never been seen before! The corrupt radical right is trying to bring down Biden, but they will not succeed! Lawfare! MAGA!

Oh Joe and his participation in phone calls, always so coincidentally. More completely innocent pleasantries, I'm sure. The explanation will be that Joe and his brother were so darn close that of course their oh so frequent (certainly) daily phone calls would end up overlapping with business meetings because of course brothers would be so closely in touch with each other that EVERY phone call would need to be answered (right when it occurred) no matter what meeting was happening. Just everyday family phone calls and coincidental overlap when business was underway. Nothing at all to see.

"The now-president was present for a phone call that his brother made during his work with Americore, according to an earlier Politico report, which produced other instances of James Biden leveraging the family name in his dealings with the hospital chain." (from the OP link)

Oh Joe and his participation in phone calls, always so coincidentally. More completely innocent pleasantries, I'm sure. The explanation will be that Joe and his brother were so darn close that of course their oh so frequent (certainly) daily phone calls would end up overlapping with business meetings because of course brothers would be so closely in touch with each other that EVERY phone call would need to be answered (right when it occurred) no matter what meeting was happening. Just everyday family phone calls and coincidental overlap when business was underway. Nothing at all to see.

"The now-president was present for a phone call that his brother made during his work with Americore, according to an earlier Politico report, which produced other instances of James Biden leveraging the family name in his dealings with the hospital chain." (from the OP link)
Well there you are. You got him!!! If he did wrong the evidence would be there instead of.....supposition, innuendo and a boat load of wishful thinking. Just one more swing and a miss.

Of course Hunter and James are/will/have cashed in on their family name. So have the families of just about every famous and/or powerful people when they can. It's not illegal.

When did this phone call with Americore take place?

Nope.

They are inventing crimes for Hunter.

They are inventing crimes for Hunter.

Really?

It was legal for a known drug addict to purchase a fire arm while intentionally leaving his drug addiction off the federal background check paper work?

It was legal for Hunter to report income as loans?

It was legal for Hunter to act as a foreign agent without registering?

All that was legal and the GOP just made up those laws? I don't think so.

Really?

It was legal for a known drug addict to purchase a fire arm while intentionally leaving his drug addiction off the federal background check paper work?

It was legal for Hunter to report income as loans?

It was legal for Hunter to act as a foreign agent without registering?

All that was legal and the GOP just made up those laws? I don't think so.
Yup Hunter is a bad dude.......he broke laws. However he isn't running for office like your guy who also broke laws

Back
Top Bottom