• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I'm going to move to _____ if Trump wins"

Why are they moving to Canada over Mexico? Its not like its war torn ****hole right?

Are you saying there is a war in Canada or Mexico?

Are you saying there is a war in Canada or Mexico?

In Mexico? Hell yes, have you seen the body count from the cartel wars?

Have you been under a rock?

In Mexico? Hell yes, have you seen the body count from the cartel wars?

Have you been under a rock?

I have been living in Mexico for almost 20 years.

I don't see a war anywhere here.

Do you really know what you are talking about?

You don't have to answer, I know the answer.

Are you concerned about the war in Chicago where hundreds of people are dying every year?

I have been living in Mexico for almost 20 years.

I don't see a war anywhere here.

Do you really know what you are talking about?

You don't have to answer, I know the answer.

Are you concerned about the war in Chicago where hundreds of people are dying every year?

Holy God, I will pray for you.

we've started to look into it

perfect climate, stable economy, good medical care

we don't speak Spanish but apparently that is not a problem

It was the top country to retire to in 2015

Here's a quick quote from Forbes:

I'd go with Colombia myself for the reasons Forbes lays out but also because the people are warm and friendly, the country is beautiful and varied geographically with both sea coast and mountains. As well my wife's family is from Colombia, (they're Spanish ex-pats who settled there in 1800s). She speaks Spanish, I'm learning it, but many people speak English anyway.

I'd go with Colombia myself for the reasons Forbes lays out but also because the people are warm and friendly, the country is beautiful and varied geographically with both sea coast and mountains. As well my wife's family is from Colombia, (they're Spanish ex-pats who settled there in 1800s). She speaks Spanish, I'm learning it, but many people speak English anyway.
thanks

lots to consider

I have a few years to go before I get to make that choice of which paradise I prefer to dwell in :thumbs:

I'm going to move to [omitted] if Trump wins.

Back
Top Bottom