• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You're MAGA You Won't Get Into Heaven

The above is a cheap trashy post.

Making it about the other poster is like forfeiting the argument. It is the same as saying one has no good argument, so instead, the intent is to change the topic, throw the other person off guard by placing them personally on the defensive.

Anyone in a debate who has a good argument uses that good argument, and does not distract from it with cheap personal attacks.

They do not stoop to trying to make it about the other person, a weak debate tactic at best. (The tactic scores very low in moderated debates.)

So in a moderated debate you can talk utter horse shit but as long as you don't resort to ad hominem it's okay?

He'll need money. ;)
They did alot of trading back then. But donations were sufficient to sustain them. Judas stole from the money bag being placed in charge of it. Jesus knew it, so he wasn't really concerned about money. If he can feed thousands with a few loafs of bread and fishes I'm sure being short of money would not matter.

They're Christians!
They're supposed to! 😁

Kidding aside - Christians aren't trying to make you feel guilty. They're trying...................................... to help SAVE YOU!
You feel guilty..............because you're going against your natural inclination to worship GOD.

there's the difference, watsup.

Excuse making. Atheists are trying to save religionists from their dedication to myth and superstition, and from considering the book of myths, namely the Bible, as being otherwise.

Excuse making. Atheists are trying to save religionists from their dedication to myth and superstition, and from considering the book of myths, namely the Bible, as being otherwise.
We don't need your salvation, go about your business.

They did alot of trading back then. But donations were sufficient to sustain them. Judas stole from the money bag being placed in charge of it. Jesus knew it, so he wasn't really concerned about money. If he can feed thousands with a few loafs of bread and fishes I'm sure being short of money would not matter.
You did know it was about the return of JC in these times.
Like Wavey Gravy at Woodstock. 😉

Look in D.C. for the "rich and powerful" where the hypocrite Joe Biden tells us to "pay our fair share" while his son has paid nothing in taxes on his ill-gotten gains.
Hunter Biden pays taxes. Leave the rightwing bubble.

Right. Got it.

So leave the ultimate judgement of MAGA up to the almighty on that fateful day. That is exactly what the OP says.

Then MAGA will have to answer to the almighty for their decisions to go with shallow peer pressure. MAGA will be judged for:

Supporting a rapist;
Supporting a fraudster and a liar;
Supporting a false prophet;
Worshiping another God;
Supporting a selfish greedy mean and nasty rich man who covets wealth and power more than anything;
Supporting a mean person who takes pleasure in insulting and making fun of others and making others feel badly.
Supporting one who abuses power;
Taking part in and/or supporting those who attacked our own government and the seat of our security in Blessed America;
Being mean to those who are different;
Being mean to those who hold different political views;
Being mean to those who love in a different way;
Being white supremacists. Being mean to the needy;
Being stingy to the hungry immigrants who have traveled a very long and difficult journey to join us in this bountiful place of plenty.

Each needs to ask of themselves when deciding what is the correct path: What would Jesus do?

Would Jesus turn the hungry away?

Good luck to MAGA trying to get into heaven.

MAGA needs to stop and repent before it's too late if they want to get into the promised land. The road to the promised land is not paved with selfish acts nor peer pressure. Each needs to ask of themselves if they are really doing the correct thing.
The people who support the left need to look in the mirror and at their leaders and they will see exactly what you posted. I understand how when it your party, your team, your leader it is OK. I see it every time I read a post on this forum. Always remember anytime you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at yourself.

The people who support the left need to look in the mirror and at their leaders and they will see exactly what you posted.
There is no national leader, of any party, who comes close to matching the criminality of Donald Trump.

Never has been. Certainly not in my lifetime.

The people who support the left need to look in the mirror and at their leaders and they will see exactly what you posted. I understand how when it your party, your team, your leader it is OK. I see it every time I read a post on this forum. Always remember anytime you point a finger you have 3 pointing back at yourself.
Another shallow trashy post about the posters in this forum instead of the actual subject.

Anything but trying to explain how supporting Donald gets one into heaven. There is a reason for the reluctance to talk about that. The reason is because it is well understood that being a follower of Donald is wrong. It's doing the wrong thing. It's doing something out of spite.

Being a Donald follower is shameful.

That's why the reluctance to explain how 'good' it is to be mean to other people and try to curtail their freedom.

Telling others how to act is not good. It's wrong to try to impose one's religion upon others. People need to come to religion of their own free will. It they don't that is their own choice. Religion can't be forced on them or they just resent it.

There is a reason the great and wise founders of the United States of America opposed the idea of mixing religion with government.

Because to do that is a dumb idea.

Back
Top Bottom