• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How does Europe feel now?

Posts like yours is exactly why I focus purely on the US (which I happen to live in of course).

The reality is that someone in one country doesn't really have the best time and opportunity to keep up with what is happening in another.

so the next time the foreign press tell me that bombs go off in Paris, i should not believe ,because i don't have "best time and opportunity to keep up with what is happening":roll:

It has? Gee, I lived in one of these supposed no-go zones for a while. I'm a white atheist. I don't remember anyone trying to chase me out of the neighbourhood.

When did you live there. I have in laws that live throughout England and that is all that they talk about. We are all together on Teamspeak every week.

Good job not posting something blatantly insane this time.

However, this still does not address your original claim about either the UK specifically, or Europe as a whole. As your prior (also sane) source says, the burden being felt in Europe is very disproportionate and dependent upon country.

There is a lot of nuanced conversation to be had about the refugee crisis in Europe. And yes, some countries are having serious problems.

But your imprecision and overall ignorance has prevented that from happening. And you still have not proven your original claims.

:2razz:.you didn't even notice what i posted RetiredUSN link..tells me you not reading the post/links , but just spouting.

I simply don't see any reason I should care about this.

If you are entirely unconcerned with backing up your silly, and ever shifting claims, you shouldn't.

:2razz:.you didn't even notice what i posted RetiredUSN link

Why should I notice a post not made to me? I don't get notifications for posts you make to other people, and I don't sit here reading everything you say to everyone. Your spelling and punctuation difficulties make it hard enough just to figure out your responses to me. Why would I read more than I have to?

If you are entirely unconcerned with backing up your silly, and ever shifting claims, you shouldn't.

What claims? All I've done is ask other people to back up their own.

My particular part is especially immigrant-heavy, yes. But London broadly is now minority white British.

That's kind of weird question. I am an American, so I am probably more familiar with it than you think, but I don't know how to answer that. In density terms, there are not too many people in America, thus there are not too many Mexicans. Need more? Well, no -- society will not collapse if we don't have more. Need less? No -- they're mostly pretty hard-working people in my experience, and I don't see their presence collapsing America any more than their absence would.

I believe the issue is that I don't think of people the way you do.

My guess then is that this misguided altruism would also apply to the Muslims that are colonizing England. Others have a problem with it, but not you. And if someone does, certainly there is an insulting label that could be used to silence any dissenters.

My guess then is that this misguided altruism would also apply to the Muslims that are colonizing England. Others have a problem with it, but not you.

Colonizing England? All 4% of them? Yeah, they're really taking the place by storm. :lol:

By the way, England is not a country. The country I live in is called the United Kingdom, which includes England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

Why should I notice a post not made to me? I don't get notifications for posts you make to other people, and I don't sit here reading everything you say to everyone. Your spelling and punctuation difficulties make it hard enough just to figure out your responses to me. Why would I read more than I have to?

because i write in a linear form

para's can make things run together

What claims? .

Your claims about the death of immigrants in the U.K.

Since 27% of all births in the U.K. are to women born outside it, your claims are downright silly.

Colonizing England? All 4% of them? Yeah, they're really taking the place by storm. :lol:

By the way, England is not a country. The country I live in is called the United Kingdom, which includes England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.

The thread was about Europe.............England is is only a small part of the Euro experiment.

Your claims about the death of immigrants in the U.K.

Since 27% of all births in the U.K. are to women born outside it, your claims are downright silly.

...What are you even talking about? Death of what?

What claim? I do not care how many births are to immigrant women.

The thread was about Europe.............England is is only a small part of the Euro experiment.

...And the person I responded to was talking about the UK.

And again, England is not a country.

i try not to use a lot of american slang, you maybe used to.

I am American. I understand the slang just fine.

Your lack of punctuation and misspellings are not "slang." They're mangled English.

I am American. I understand the slang just fine.

Your lack of punctuation and misspellings are not "slang." They're mangled English.

punctuation, is not my strong subject i will admit that, however i don't write in para's or its rare.

but since you do not understand linear form.

punctuation, is not my strong subject i will admit that, however i don't write in para's or its rare.

but since you do not understand linear form.

I tend not to either, former journalist that I am. That is not why you are hard to read. You are hard to read because you misspell things, run your sentences together, or simply don't write the sentence correctly to begin with. The last sentence of your post isn't even a sentence. Did you just forget to finish it?

Back
Top Bottom