• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hastert asks court to spare him prison; cites shame, health

I'd rather be dead than be a victim of molestation.

You are insufficiently logical to carry on this conversation with. If anyone else would like to carry on the "child molestation is worse than murder" argument, I'll reply. But I'm not getting into it with you.

You are insufficiently logical to carry on this conversation with. If anyone else would like to carry on the "child molestation is worse than murder" argument, I'll reply. But I'm not getting into it with you.

Your standards are very strange. Even the most hardened criminals in prison view molestation as a more vile act than murder. A line that should never be crossed.

Your standards are very strange. Even the most hardened criminals in prison view molestation as a more vile act than murder. A line that should never be crossed.

I don't take moral advice from felons.

Well, name some trans people who got arrested in the bathroom....I've showed you 3 republican politicians.

Why do they need to be arrested in a bathroom? What kind of idiotic qualification is that?

For the sake of argument, though, here are three transgendered sex offenders I wouldn't want sharing a bathroom with my daughters.

Transgender woman Davina Ayrton is jailed for 8 years for raping a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender | Toronto & G

Convicted child rapist jailed for moving in with mum and her son after having sex change and hiding past

But I am not a bigot, so I don't lump those sleeze bags in with all transgender, gay, or liberal people.

Last edited:
Why do they need to be arrested in a bathroom? What kind of idiotic qualification is that?

For the sake of argument, though, here are three transgendered sex offenders I wouldn't want sharing a bathroom with my daughters.

Transgender woman Davina Ayrton is jailed for 8 years for raping a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

Predator who claimed to be transgender declared dangerous offender | Toronto & G

Convicted child rapist jailed for moving in with mum and her son after having sex change and hiding past

But I am not a bigot, so I don't lump those sleeze bags in with all transgender, gay, or liberal people.

Because...that is the silly law....

How many straight peoplle get arrested for rape? Hmm?

You're still wrong, as wrong as you were when you started. The Leftwing has labeled the Right as holier than though, we never gave ourselves that label. But since you're in the party of tolerance, where is your tolerance? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Of course you didn't give yourselves that label, you EARNED it. From Senator wide stance railing about homosexuality to the mighty preachers Ted Haggard and Jimmy Swaggart caught doing what they preach against. You want me to have tolerance for these guys or a Denny Hastert? Not freakin likely.

Because...that is the silly law...

How many straight peoplle get arrested for rape? Hmm?

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. The law is mostly to prevent heterosexual rapists free access to the bathrooms of the opposite sex by claiming to be transsexual.

This law is more to keep sexually aggressive men out of womens bathrooms than anything else.

Last edited:
Of course you didn't give yourselves that label, you EARNED it. From Senator wide stance railing about homosexuality to the mighty preachers Ted Haggard and Jimmy Swaggart caught doing what they preach against. You want me to have tolerance for these guys or a Denny Hastert? Not freakin likely.

He wasn't MY senator, get a ****ing clue dude.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. The law is mostly to prevent heterosexual rapists free access to the bathrooms of the opposite sex by claiming to be transsexual.

This law is more to keep sexually aggressive men out of womens bathrooms than anything else.

Please list all the transgenders who have ever committed a sex crime in bathrooms before this magical law.

Please list all the transgenders who have ever committed a sex crime in bathrooms before this magical law.

You are ridiculous. Do you argue in anything other than logical fallacies?

To your stupid point, as I said, the rules are not to protect people from transgendered people, it is to protect people from sexual predators. I've provided you exactly as many stories about transgendered, and those posing as transgendered as you have provided Republicans. The point is that there is nothing stopping a heterosexual sex offender from using the woman's bathroom under the guise of being transgender under the law as you want it to read.

To your stupid point, as I said, the rules are not to protect people from transgendered people, it is to protect people from sexual predators. I've provided you exactly as many stories about transgendered, and those posing as transgendered as you have provided Republicans. The point is that there is nothing stopping a heterosexual sex offender from using the woman's bathroom under the guise of being transgender under the law as you want it to read.

Thank god we have those signs posted on each gender's bathroom door that will stop all sexual assaults, because otherwise a sex offender could just get right in.

Thank god we have those signs posted on each gender's bathroom door that will stop all sexual assaults, because otherwise a sex offender could just get right in.

Except under the law a woman can actually call the police on a man entering the woman's bathroom without worry of legal recourse.

I mean, there is nothing to stop a criminal from breaking out a window in my house and stealing from me... should there be no trespassing laws?

I just asked you a simple question. One you have no answer for.

The predators exist only in the fevered minds of those whipped up into a faux frenzy by a bunch of homophobes.

You provided zero stories about transgendered people being caught in bathrooms...I provided 3 republican politicians who got caught in the bathroom. You tried to move the goalposts...and, predictably, you lost.

So easy to scare the gullible, create an imaginary boogeyman and pass a law. Meanwhile GOP congressmen actually do cause crime in restrooms.

Ah, so you build a false reality by ignoring inconvenient truths.. how ironic. Regardless of how distasteful it is, their attempts to have their sexual orientation recognized and legalized is as liberal an effort as any other movement.

Hah! Oh boy, Vern, you are a hoot. I have not said what I thought you intended to say, only what you actually said... so how you manage to determine I was wrong on what you intended to say is indeed a mystery.

Also, I love how you recall and estimate and then call it a fact. It seems you are the one convincing yourself into believing falsehoods. Estimates aren't facts.

You are hilarious. Just more irony to add to the list of Vern-isms.

here’s the point you’re not really getting, the estimate (which I called an estimate) stated it was an estimate of “newly insured”. Ignoring the estimate was from multiple organizations and the number you use until someone comes up with a better number, conservatives simply said “nuh uh, it includes previously insured”. Magic Presto, they refuted the estimate in their own reality. Whenever a conservative needs to make a fact magically disappear, they simply post “nuh uh, it’s a lie” be it the CBO, BLS, ‘librul’ media, etc. Hence my point is proven that conservatives create their own reality.

Now you have created a reality that Nambla is liberal. Let’s face it, we’re talking about an organization of men who are lobbying to get what they want regardless of how it affects others. Sorry, if I was going to pigeon hole that group, I would have to call it conservative. Just replace “sex with underage boys” with “higher allowable levels of arsenic in drinking water” or “lax safety standards” or “formaldehyde is not carcinogenic” . So now the total is up to 4 conservative organizations where child rape is tolerated.

I just asked you a simple question. One you have no answer for.

You've asked for a list of all transgendered sex offenders. I don't have the time in the day to take on such a research project. I recognize your request as a pretty standard attempt to quash debate with unreasonable requests. I provided you with exactly as many cases as you provided, I need to provide no more than that.

The predators exist only in the fevered minds of those whipped up into a faux frenzy by a bunch of homophobes.

So it is your argument that sexual predators don't exist? Good luck with that.

You provided zero stories about transgendered people being caught in bathrooms

And I have asked repeatedly pointed out that such a stupid qualification is beside the point.

These kinds of stupid open bathrooms create unsafe conditions, especially for females.

Why? Because you can no longer question the existence of men in women's restrooms. So the effective security issue with these rules have nothing to do with transgendered people, but the sexual predators that exploit those conditions.

...I provided 3 republican politicians who got caught in the bathroom.

Which proves what, exactly? If I provide 3 illegals that committed murder does that mean all illegals are murderers?

You tried to move the goalposts...and, predictably, you lost.

Nope, no goalposts moved. You simply made a silly demand that everyone kick at your narrow, pointless goalposts.

Back
Top Bottom