• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

George Zimmerman goes on depraved Twitter rant after retweeting picture of [W:469]

Re: George Zimmerman goes on depraved Twitter rant after retweeting picture of Trayvo

You claimed he only "suspected" Martin of doing wrong.

Wrong... I never said that. You are now manipulating my words, just as you have manipulated the the facts surrounding this case.

I quoted Zimmerman's own words clearly showing how he had concluded Martin was a criminal with the words:

“F—— punks. These a——-. They always get away.”

Again, you are interpreting what he said to fit with your agenda.

The word "punks" does not mean "criminals".

You ignored it proved he concluded Martin was a criminal then claimed it did not prove racism--

It did not prove he believed Martin was a criminal, and did not contain anything associated with racism.

I bet you cannot remember the last time you admitted an error of any significance.

I correct my mistakes when they are brought to my attention... In fact, it wasn't long ago that I did that very thing on this forum.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-...-rubio-msm-post1065079327.html#post1065079327

Re: George Zimmerman goes on depraved Twitter rant after retweeting picture of Trayvo

Thank you for another demonstration of your racism.

My racism?

Young black males were robbing houses in the area, so he sees another and follows him to possibly stop another robbery.

You think that is racism?

I don't know why I am answering your ignorant posts.

I guess I should stop now.

My racism?

Young black males were robbing houses in the area, so he sees another and follows him to possibly stop another robbery.

Let me correct you... Zimmerman did not follow him in order to stop another robbery. He followed him so that when police arrived, he could direct them to Martin's location so they could investigate the situation.

By saying Zimmerman followed him to "possibly stop another robbery" you are opening the door for Brischera to misinterpret your words and twist the truth to meet his agenda.

Let me correct you... Zimmerman did not follow him in order to stop another robbery. He followed him so that when police arrived, he could direct them to Martin's location so they could investigate the situation.

By saying Zimmerman followed him to "possibly stop another robbery" you are opening the door for Brischera to misinterpret your words and twist the truth to meet his agenda.

OK I can see that but the end result whether he was going to be there or the police was to see if Martin was up to no good.

He wasn't and should have gone straight home, but he didn't.

OK I can see that but the end result whether he was going to be there or the police was to see if Martin was up to no good.

He wasn't and should have gone straight home, but he didn't.

That's the part of that night, that none of the Zim bashers/Martin supporters will address. They have no logical answer as to why, after Martin had hooked the corner and left Zimmerman behind in the dust, that he didn't just continue to his fathers house, which was in sight directly in front of him. They just can't come up with a logical reason that explains why Martin decided to turn around and ambush Zimmerman, when he could have easily gone home.

What I find more than a little ironic is that if Zim was just another black guy getting away with killing a back teenager, no one would care. There are thousands of unsolved black on black murders in the US. Where's the outrage?

Nothing to gain politically there. Why would there be? It looks bad for democrat politicians who promise change. And they can't use it to hurt the NRA or Republican Party.

D'oh!
You are the one who has failed to refute and actually address the subject.
You can't spin that.
Either refute what was provided (which you can't) or stop replying.

Oh look, another comment which isn't based in reality. Figures.

You were shown to be wrong, and nothing you said was true (much like your current "victory" claim iLOL) and you getting shown to be wrong was not just done by me.
You are unable to refute this and instead resort to untruthfulness.
Strange behavior to say the least.

You're trying to prove something that has zero to do with Martin's death.

That is refutation.

You're trying to prove something that has zero to do with Martin's death.

That is refutation.
D'oh! iLOL
As I already stated.

You can't spin that.

You are just repeating the purposeful blindness because actually addressing the facts means admitting you have made errors.
Said the one actually not addressing relevant facts.

Yet you ignored every single disagreeable fact, continue to make false accusations, and use strawmen.
No, that has been you.

It is sad you claim to be so well informed yet did not know Zimmerman's reason for pulling the trigger.
This was you as already pointed out by another.
This is also you ignoring the totality of the situation as his getting his head slammed contributed to that decision.

You did not know he only accused African Americans of being criminals in the months leading up to the killing.
No he didn't.
A call is not an accusation.

You did not know he had convicted Martin of being a criminal for simply walking.
This is a lame argument as Trayvon was seen looking into homes which is suspicious behavior.
That is why the police were called.

You claimed he only "suspected" Martin of doing wrong.

I quoted Zimmerman's own words clearly showing how he had concluded Martin was a criminal with the words:

“F—— punks. These a——-. They always get away.”
And you are wrong making such an assertion as it does not prove what you assert.

D'oh! iLOL
As I already stated.

You can't spin that.

Your "story" changes nothing about the crime, or the fact that George Zimmerman is a first class creep.

You make no point and you're simply defending someone with a gun.

Your "story" changes nothing about the crime, or the fact that George Zimmerman is a first class creep.

A creep and stupid...but not a murderer. The guy is a nut and it seems like he is having a mental break down (assuming the stuff was confirmed to be him posting).

A creep and stupid...but not a murderer. The guy is a nut and it seems like he is having a mental break down (assuming the stuff was confirmed to be him posting).

He was having a mental breakdown when he shot Trayvon Martin, that's the point.

On the rest, I'm glad we agree.

iLOL
So hilarious.
You still have nothing.

It is your story which is wrong and has been from the get.

Again.
You can't spin that.

You are wrong and making things up to believe.

iLOL
So hilarious.
You still have nothing.

It is your story which is wrong and has been from the get.

Again.
You can't spin that.

You are wrong and making things up to believe.

Well, you've made no point, and haven't proved a thing, so...

The guy is a nut and it seems like he is having a mental break down (assuming the stuff was confirmed to be him posting).
There have been accusations which haven't been substantiated, that if true would make him seem to be a nut, other than those unsubstantiated allegations, nothing he has done makes him a nut.

Currently, he isn't acting any differently than many here would act for being verbally attacked the way he has been. The difference is that he has been putting up with it for much longer.

Well, you've made no point, and haven't proved a thing, so...
D'oh!
iLOL
You were already shown to be wrong.

You were wrong about and failed to address the information providded about the schools police and the jewlery found.

And you failed to refute let alone address the following where you were show to be wrong.

Trayvon MArtin was shot and killed unarmed by Zimmerman. The very same Zimmerman who's been in nothing but trouble since AND THEN thinks it's vogue to twitter a picture of the boy's dead body.

That tells us everything we need to know about George Zimmerman. Okay?
Trayvon attacked and used his own body as a weapon. That is not being unarmed.

"Nothing but trouble since" is a false characterization of what has occurred. None of the allegation since then have been supported or even substantiated. Do you really not understand that?
To use such unsubstantiated allegations is blatant nonsensical bias.

Nothing but pure unadulterated irrational emotive biased bs.​

neighborhood watch guy who was just doing his job, even though the authorities told him - not to.

Wrong.
He wasn't on neighborhood watch. He was on his way to the store when he spotted a person looking into homes which is suspicious.

And the authorities didn't tell him not to do anything that evening.​

Last edited:

On the rest, I'm glad we agree.

Really? What mental break down was that? Please enlighten me?

For someone like myself who agreed with the jury's verdict, and based my opinion on the evidence and testimony, including my opinions on Zimmerman, I never found that aspect particularly relevant. Trayvon Martin wasn't on trial, so it wasn't his beliefs that were important to me, but rather the actions he took that night and whether Zimmerman did anything to justify them.

For those who disregarded the evidence and testimony, who believe that the Jury's verdict was wrong, and continue to insist (without any evidence) that motivated by racism, George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin, addressing or even acknowledging that particular aspect would not only derail their "racism" argument, but would expose them as total hypocrites.

I think there is some relevance. Part of the case hinges on the fact tha Trayvon Martin was the initiator of the aggression. This would lend support to that.

My racism?

He did not simply "suspect" him of a crime. By his own words he convicted Martin of being a criminal for doing nothing but walking and being black at the same time. It is almost sad you think you can sell a justified racism.

Said the one actually not addressing relevant facts.

No, that has been you.

This was you as already pointed out by another.
This is also you ignoring the totality of the situation as his getting his head slammed contributed to that decision.

No he didn't.
A call is not an accusation.

This is a lame argument as Trayvon was seen looking into homes which is suspicious behavior.
That is why the police were called.

And you are wrong making such an assertion as it does not prove what you assert.

That must have one more GENIUS post! Those are the only kind Excon can make.

Thanks buddy!

He did not simply "suspect" him of a crime. By his own words he convicted Martin of being a criminal for doing nothing but walking and being black at the same time. It is almost sad you think you can sell a justified racism.
You are again misstating the truth and making statements that are in opposition to the known evidence.
Looking into homes is suspicious activity. That is not called "doing nothing", which has nothing wiuth your false claim of "walking and being black at the same time".

Last edited:

You are again misstating the truth and making statements that are in opposition to the known evidence.
Looking into homes is suspicious activity. That is not called "doing nothing", which has nothing wiuth your false claim of "walking and being black at the same time".

It must be another gem from Excon!

Thanks buddy.

It must be another gem from Excon!

Thanks buddy.
Stop baiting and stop with the nonsense.

Really? What mental break down was that? Please enlighten me?

You're kidding - right?

This guy willfully disobeyed a law enforcement and emergency agency, to pursue an innocent teenager who had DONE NOTHING, and the kid winds up dead because Zimmerman was packing heat.

Zimmerman, as we all have seen, is not a rational individual. So, yeah, Zimmerman was off his rocker then as he is now.

You're kidding - right?

This guy willfully disobeyed a law enforcement and emergency agency, to pursue an innocent teenager who had DONE NOTHING, and the kid winds up dead because Zimmerman was packing heat

1) Which wasn't a requirement by law in my state.

2) did he even here that?

3) that holds no bearing on "mental break down." .

Zimmerman, as we all have seen, is not a rational individual. So, yeah, Zimmerman was off his rocker then as he is now.

I haven't seen anything until after the incident. I wouldn't be surprised to see PTSD. So you have no actual evidence he was "off his rocker." Just that he was an idiot who did what idiots do. And sadly another idiot in the making paid the consequences.

This guy willfully disobeyed a law enforcement and emergency agency

Based on the testimony, after the police said "we don't need you to do that (follow Martin)" he didn't. Martin had taken off running and darted to the right between the buildings. Zimmerman continued on the sidewalk past where Martin had turned, straight through to the next street. When the 911 operator told him police would meet him near his truck, he turned around and headed back to his truck. Halfway back to his truck, is when Martin ambushed him.

Even if you want to believe he was still following Martin after the 911 operator suggested that he shouldn't, It's been made clear that doing so was not illegal, nor did it justify Martin's attack. It was not an order, but a suggestion made for Zimmerman's safety.

to pursue an innocent teenager who had DONE NOTHING,

The word "pursue" implies hunting or intention to confront, which absolutely none of the evidence or witness testimony supports.

Whether Martin had "done anything" or not is irrelevant. Zimmerman didn't accuse Martin of a crime, tell police he committed a crime, nor did he try to make a citizens arrest.

and the kid winds up dead because Zimmerman was packing heat.

What complete bullcrap... The kid wound up dead because instead of continuing home, he decided to turn around and head back toward Zimmerman in order to confront him, which he did when he came up behind Z and brutally attacked him... That's why Martin is dead.

You could make a case that he is now, but to say he was back then, flies in the face of investigations by both state and federal law enforcement, and sworn testimony to both the police and at his trial.

I understand though... Making your own facts up is the only chance to avoid your beliefs looking so ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom