• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Reveals New Details About Its Probe Into Hillary Clinton's Use of Private Email S

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
"As the FBI looks to wrap up its investigation in the coming months, agents are likely to want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, how it was set up, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails, current and former officials said," according to the Washington Post report.

https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-server-details
This part will be interesting...

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.
...30 months in federal prison, a fine of $250,000, and two years of supervised release, including 400 hours of community service... and was sentenced immediately.

He didn't leak the name but was charged for forgetting... and if we use The Libby Standard, not only Hillary will be behind bars but her Posse... while Bill will be happily celebrating at some bar.

Re: FBI Reveals New Details About Its Probe Into Hillary Clinton's Use of Private Ema

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.
...30 months in federal prison, a fine of $250,000, and two years of supervised release, including 400 hours of community service... and was sentenced immediately.

He didn't leak the name but was charged for forgetting... and if we use The Libby Standard, not only Hillary will be behind bars but her Posse... while Bill will be happily celebrating at some bar.

BS must be praying it hits the fan before the convention.

Re: FBI Reveals New Details About Its Probe Into Hillary Clinton's Use of Private Ema

Ain't gonna happen. The politicians take care of their own for the most part. Hillary is the ultimate insider.

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.

Ford pardoned Nixon within a month of attaining office, effectively stopping prosecution.

What makes you think Obama will direct the Department of Justice to prosecute Hillary?

[Please bear in mind President Obama also has directed ICE to *not* deport or prosecute illegal aliens]

Ford pardoned Nixon within a month of attaining office, effectively stopping prosecution.

What makes you think Obama will direct the Department of Justice to prosecute Hillary?

[Please bear in mind President Obama also has directed ICE to *not* deport or prosecute illegal aliens]

Surely even with a pardon, she won't be able to hold public office.

I think that's an ironic thing to say considering her obvious lust for power and the indifference of the American people.

The pardon was in reference to Nixon, here with Hillary I doubt we'll ever see a prosecution!

1st she would have to be charged, yes?
If he does not pardon HRC, then Bernie is President.
I predict massive constipation by many Republicans.

And........still nothing to pin on Hillary.

The pardon was in reference to Nixon, here with Hillary I doubt we'll ever see a prosecution!
Exactly. Its never going to happen and the republicans who hang their hat on this hope are delusional.

Ain't gonna happen. The politicians take care of their own for the most part. Hillary is the ultimate insider.

Hillary is the most establishment candidate in the presidential race. The establishment is doing and will do all it can to take care of its own. Hillary represents old Washington business as usual politics. More of the same **** is Hillary and the oligarchs like it that way.

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.

let us be certain what the charges were for which scooter libby was found guilty:
Pursuant to the grand jury leak investigation, Libby was convicted on March 6, 2007, on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements. He was acquitted of one count of making false statements.

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.

IF, if we use the Scooter Libby precedent.

Now, does anyone really think that will happen?

One, Obama didn't make a deal with anyone to agree to pardon anyone if he was made Vice President. It was how the little toad got the job, that and promising not to run for the presidency, which he broke.

Gerald Ford is not considered the worst president in American history simply because he wasn't around long enough to do much damage. Nixon's "pardon" was negotiated in the weeks before he resigned.

I give Obama more credit to do the right thing than I would Ford

Lol...

Yes, the guy running on substantial tax increases in a down economy is going to win the general.

I'm sure he'll pick up tens of thousands of undecided voters every time he claims America was built on the backs of slaves.

Myself I have a ton of humor.
Trump loses to HRC or Bernie.
Now if they (Republicans) run a different candidate???? That should be interesting.
Kasich beats HRC by a substantial percentage. But he is not a far right as many Republicans want.

LOL, he might call the DoJ off Hillary, but that bolded is nonsense... :roll:

ICE and the courts are operating at capacity and deporting hundreds of thousands per year.

Why?

Remember Scooter Libby.

Scooter Libby who committed perjury and then was pardoned ? Lol wtf does that have to do with this ?

And yet another Clinton email server story... I'll be waiting for the indictment.

One, Obama didn't make a deal with anyone to agree to pardon anyone if he was made Vice President. It was how the little toad got the job, that and promising not to run for the presidency, which he broke.

Gerald Ford is not considered the worst president in American history simply because he wasn't around long enough to do much damage. Nixon's "pardon" was negotiated in the weeks before he resigned.

I give Obama more credit to do the right thing than I would Ford
Your point I bolded is valid. That was one shady deal, far worse than a sitting President possible refusing prosecution.

But I highly doubt Obama will give the O.K. to sending Hillary to the slammer, and that goes in spades in an election year with her possibly, if not likely, to ascend to the Presidency.

I just don't see it.

LOL, he might call the DoJ off Hillary, but that bolded is nonsense... :roll:

ICE and the courts are operating at capacity and deporting hundreds of thousands per year.
I could have been more specific: He signed an Executive Order which orders ICE to back-off many types of deportation actions.

Your point I bolded is valid. That was one shady deal, far worse than a sitting President possible refusing prosecution.

But I highly doubt Obama will give the O.K. to sending Hillary to the slammer, and that goes in spades in an election year with her possibly, if not likely, to ascend to the Presidency.

I just don't see it.

While he may not have gotten along with Mrs. Clinton he is staring at seeing his 'legacy' being undone. There is so much rage as propellant whoever were to win a Republican presidency would with certainty begin dismantling of everything he can.

I think Obama is afraid of this Trump phenomenon; I don't think he understands it. So, be sure he will use all the weight of his office once she gets the nomintation.

This article could have been leaked, intended to be shot across Obama's bow to not disenfranchise the investigation.

Nixon was out of office, and we don't send ex presidents to jail. Hillary my be excused from jail like scooter Libby, but her underlings won't be so lucky. Then this frees up the evidence held by the FBI that has stalled RICO case against the Clinton Foundation for influence peddling.

Hillary, if elected would be the first president disqualified from holding a security clearance

Whether she will be indicted before the election or not, the investigation itself is a critical weakness of Clinton that Trump/GOP could easily exploit and connect to all of her other scandals and her husband's scandals. It would be suicide to nomination her. I have a feeling they will be beating the breaks here soon. I think they're starting to realize they made a mistake.

let us be certain what the charges were for which scooter libby was found guilty:

Hillary has made about a dozen false statements including the fact she never sent any classified info even though
they have thousands of emails that they found that are classified and some above top secret that she sent through there.

she was also caught lying when she said she didn't use it prior a certain date but then it was found out that she was.
it doesn't help that the state department is trying to thwart the investigation by not turning over requested information.

they have plenty to hang her with.

regardless of what she thinks she isn't above the law nor should she be.

Back
Top Bottom