• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Makes Sense

They hate the man because they took away their hivemind platform that "protected" them from mean conservatives.
Across the board, most liberals want censorship. In fact, they demand it and protest when they can't have it.
Musk bought Twitter and immediately engaged in widespread censorship.

Thanks for the chuckle... :D
Oh, your right wing media echo chamber didn't report on how he kept banning the accounts of anyone who criticized him? About how he fired an engineer for correcting him and then later presented the correction as his own thoughts? Adorable. Have a nice day!

LOL CNN and Vox are fake news. Their ratings tanked because no one listens to them. Why? Because anyone with a brain knows they peddle BS.
Your troll post aside: When the Trump cult doesn't like reporting of what their Nazi spokespeople actually say and do, they resort to calling the reporting "fake news". If Elon didn't want his actual tweets reported on, he should have kept his racist and nazi propaganda to himself rather that posting it.

Before Trump decided to run back in 2015 the “libs” loved Trump. They probably would still have if he ran as a democrat.
They “loved” him before 2015? I don’t think so. Trump was pushing the Birther conspiracy theory back in 2011. Before then he was widely considered by New Yorkers as a corrupt joke. When he was making the Apprentice back in the 2000s, most people regarded him as an amusing sideshow. The NY post was obsessed with him, and still are. The Clintons were happy to take his money when Hilary was a senator. But “loved” him? You’ll need to provide some evidence for that.

What the hell is"anti-civilizational"?

That's not even a word.
.... Compound word....

( The adjective civilization)

They “loved” him before 2015? I don’t think so. Trump was pushing the Birther conspiracy theory back in 2011. Before then he was widely considered by New Yorkers as a corrupt joke. When he was making the Apprentice back in the 2000s, most people regarded him as an amusing sideshow. The NY post was obsessed with him, and still are. The Clintons were happy to take his money when Hilary was a senator. But “loved” him? You’ll need to provide some evidence for that.
Hillary brought up obamas birth issue!
Trump made cameos in movies(A Liberal industry).
DEMs love money you know!

Everyone is for these things. He's just trying to appear normal.
That's flat out lie!
DEM's/Biden are not for :
"
- Secure borders
- Safe & clean cities
- Don’t bankrupt America with spending
- Racism against any race is wrong
"
They are for the opposite of these things!

DEM's have given us:
-Open Boarders
-You can not arrest Criminals if they take less than $1K, Criminals don't have to pay Bail
-Give money to illegals, and everyone they might get a vote from (See "US National Debt Clock")
-Institutionalize Racism against White People, but call it "Affirmative Action", "Equity" "Inclusion", "White Privilege" ...

Hillary brought up obamas birth issue!
Trump made cameos in movies(A Liberal industry).
DEMs love money you know!
A moronic response. No surprise given the source.

If Musk denounced everything Trump, keeping his Twitter ban in place, they'd LOVE him. Instead, they seek to cancel him by spreading malicious lies about him. Some don't like that Musk can think for himself so they target him.

The "libs" are a lovely group of people.

I'm sure he'll be just fine with all his billions, Trix. We peasants exist to fill his pockets, that is all. He sure doesn't need you sticking up for him...lol

Before Trump decided to run back in 2015 the “libs” loved Trump. They probably would still have if he ran as a democrat.

Nah, bud, it had way more to do with him being an insufferable asshole. It was entertaining when it was on reality TV...not so much when he turned it on over half the American population, not to mention a large portion of the world...lol...

I find it weird that you blame anyone but him. He chose his path...its not like the "libs" asked him to be a petty douchebag. I could have easily predicted there would be consequences to putting an asshole in charge - in fact I did, you can find it in my post history here. ;)

I'm sure he'll be just fine with all his billions, Trix. We peasants exist to fill his pockets, that is all. He sure doesn't need you sticking up for him...lol

I like him, and I'll stick up for whom I want. I don't begrudge the wealthy.

I like him, and I'll stick up for whom I want. I don't begrudge the wealthy.

lol...no, by all means, stick up for who you want to, I wasn't telling you not to, just that he didn't need it. Just know he's laughing as hard at you guys as he is at us. All the way to the bank. ;)

lol...no, by all means, stick up for who you want to, I wasn't telling you not to, just that he didn't need it. Just know he's laughing as hard at you guys as he is at us. All the way to the bank. ;)

I didn't stick up for him because he needed it. I stuck up for him because I wanted to.

I don't share your cynicism either, but to each their own.

I’m hoping Musk is successful in all his dealings. Most leftists only hope for his absolute failure and yet many of his enterprises benefit them.
I’m hoping he’s successful in building a multigenerational space ship and taking a bunch of tech bros with him to space.

But seriously he is none of the things people mostly ascribe to him. He’s a hype man, a salesman. He knows that controversy sells. He understands how to stir markets and to profit from chaos. I don’t think he really believes much of anything but he knows how to get and stay popular. Publicity is always good, even if it’s bad publicity.

Thread 20Hijack.gif
I see zero evidence that liberals loved Trump and there is plenty of evidence for Dems having HAD a "Trump moment" in earlier times...

1711230110151.png

I didn't stick up for him because he needed it. I stuck up for him because I wanted to.

I don't share your cynicism either, but to each their own.

Sadly, after going back to school for marketing and getting a glimpse of what is going on behind the curtain, it's not so much cynicism as it is an admission of reality.

And it's not just Musk, if that makes you feel better. Every single company that enters into the political fray does so for one reason and one reason only: to increase revenue. If you believe a corporate entity or CEO has your back, or is attacking you personally, you're being gullible. If you're interested in the truth i could have a chat with you, but i won't force you into it.

Failing all else, I'll just say that it's a good thing Musk keeps the peasants at such arm's length, so that you'll never have to meet your hero. You know what they say about meeting your heroes, right?

That's exactly right, and why many of us didn't think his campaign (2016) was a serious one. I was one of many who thought "there's no way anyone is going to take him seriously", and clearly we were all very wrong about that.

Not at all. He was always a laughing stock in local circles. He used to make donations to Democratic candidates and was a Democrat for a while, but the pariah factor that always surrounded him never went away. In NYC he was viewed even more negatively in some circles because of his rhetoric against minorities. He's always been a blowhard and viewed negatively by many.

You can't be serious.

Nobody has loved Donald Trump since his mother died, and she, being of good Macleod stock from the western isles, probably could barely stomach him.

Why do we care what Elon's positions are? Is he running for President of Mars or something?
LOL you do apparently since you posted multiple replies one after the other. :ROFLMAO:
More top shelf content, folks. 🤭

Thanks, bud, you've certainly given me lots to think about with this eloquent series of rebuttals. Is Elon Musk a big deal in Oceania?
LMAO totally ironic coming from you.

Extreme-Irony.gif
Your troll post aside: When the Trump cult doesn't like reporting of what their Nazi spokespeople actually say and do, they resort to calling the reporting "fake news". If Elon didn't want his actual tweets reported on, he should have kept his racist and nazi propaganda to himself rather that posting it.
LOL show the actual tweets that he's racist then.

Back
Top Bottom