• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chat

Dang, Spud, I'm using a device that won't allow for chat. I can only imagine how sur real a conversation with you would be. :mrgreen:

Dang, Spud, I'm using a device that won't allow for chat. I can only imagine how sur real a conversation with you would be. :mrgreen:

Well I'm chatting with apdst, and we're talking about weather, so it's pretty surreal. :mrgreen:

Are you kidding? Now nobody is there again! GRRRRR

Err.. I went to the channel that's listed in my first post. Is everyone on another channel or what's the deal?

Anyone wanna chat?

Any chatters want to chat? The room is open.

Chit chat

ten characters

The light is on.

Funny. I guess that happens when a person is on call. :(

He should be scared of me. :spank:

Back
Top Bottom