• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Chat

Even when we had the chat in the website no one ever used it which is sad, I'd love to talk to some of you in RT.

Have a good day guys.

You missed it Jet, a few days ago there were like 8 or 9 of us in there. It was a hopping good time.

TGND had a whip out too.

cartman_angry.jpg

Anybody up for chat now?

I registered the channel with Chanserv (the channel service on the IRC network) so that it's permanently ours.

Once you login, you can type /nickserv register (password) (your email address) to permanently register your nick name to you.

DP mods... once you register your nicks and send me a PM on here to verify that it's you, I will add you to the channel operator list so that you are oped every time you login. If you aren't IRC savy I can tell you some commands here:

/topic - changes the header when people enter
/kick - removes someone
/ban - bans someone from the channel

So, since I will be studying for a while tonight and that will stop me from going out to watch the Patriots game tonight, I will be in chat for a while, if anyone wants to drop in.

Is there anyway to sticky this thread and/or put a link to the chat in the site menu at the top?

Darn it, I missed you. Been out helping my daughter take care of some stuff all day.

This died an early death!

This died an early death!

It's probably just not feasible to set up the kind of chat that people would really make use of...something similar to Facebook at the bottom of the page.

Yeah... I would use it more often, but most times I'm online at odd hours... so nobody's normally there. /shrug

Ah well.

I don't visit the chat because I'm kind of like network television. I need a brief time delay in order to properly censor myself. The board allows me to appropriately edit myself. The angryamerican live, in real time, is a dreadful sight to behold. ;)

Last edited:
Actually, the 'real time' is what is cool about using chat. I think it's very revealing when you chat with a person in real time... you get a better feel for what kind of person they really are.

Yeah, so am I. :mrgreen:

C'mon people, I just had a chat with Orion's ghost, and now he's gone, and I'm all on my lonesome.

C'mon people, I just had a chat with Orion's ghost, and now he's gone, and I'm all on my lonesome.
Oh... you opened the door and I'm tempted to walk through it, but my shower is calling me. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom