• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cell Phone Video Bus Fight; Young Punk vs. 67 Year Old

You do NOT speak for "most young blacks today". Do not even try to get into their reality and stop while you are ahead.

You are being disgusting:(

Well, then maybe you're one of those young blacks so I'll let you speak for them, and I hope you're not a racist while you do the speaking.;)

Some blacks are racist true. You are also a racist person.
My contention is that you are mistaking black anger over racism as racism itself. They are different things.

Some people may 'sound black' to certain white people, fine. My grandma cant pul a word out of rap lyrics and I don't expect you to understand whats actually going on here.

And rogue, I believe the conversation starts at "Why a brother gotta shine your shoes." after the white man says something akin to "my boy, who shines my shoes"

Which is a slight misinterpretation by the black man
but leads to a crap-storm. Instead of saying "I'm sorry I meant to say it in a racially ambiguous sense." he goes on to say that his shoeshiner 'is a 'brother' so its okay'

And it spirals down from there. And the white man asks a racially upset black man to 'shine his shoes', seemingly out of a misconception of the phrase "Why a brother gotta shine your shoes" At least thats what I got out of it. There were lots of opportunities for this to be resolved but neither of these people was particularly bright.

The white guy backed off and left the scene, yet who followed him to keep the argument going?

Well, then maybe you're one of those young blacks so I'll let you speak for them, and I hope you're not a racist while you do the speaking.;)

Once again implying that young blacks are racist. Maybe you should make a conscious effort to *not* be racist? Or do you not notice at all, which is forgivable.

yet who followed him to keep the argument going?

The white guy eggs him on from his new seat, your just choosing a race a sticking to it in this fight, when this conversation has been about alot more than that on many pages so far.

I'm not going to talk about myself, or my life experiences.
Then, in the very same post:
No, I am white, [...] I tend to have no problem with white latinos, europeans, russians, etc.

[...]

I'm a martial artist ...

[...]

I had never been exposed to american black people before and I could not understand them. I insulted their dialect by insinuating that it was inferior in not understanding it, in other words, being to good. Like a white southerner wouldn't do the same to a british person who couldn't understand what they were saying, I've seen that happen too.

[...]

Im not your race, I am a Venezuelan / Russian / lithuanian / English all american boy.
Interesting, ain't it? :2wave:

Like thats even a fraction of what I am lol.:lol:

Are you trying to debase me or pick on me? Whats ur deal lol? Does this make my arguments lesser?

Like thats even a fraction of what I am lol.:lol:

Are you trying to debase me or pick on me? Whats ur deal lol? Does this make my arguments lesser?
Just pointing out some hypocrisy on this waste of a thread, college boy.

:doh Just run around callin' people "college boy" then.
As long as you run around calling everyone a racist you can expect to not be taken very seriously. Perhaps you will learn that one day, but I doubt it.

your just choosing a race a sticking to it in this fight, when this conversation has been about alot more than that on many pages so far.

You've chosen your side in what you perceive to be a racial argument and have come to pick on me. Thats really all you're doing. And as for being taken seriously... you called me "college boy".:doh

You've chosen your side in what you perceive to be a racial argument and have come to pick on me. Thats really all you're doing. And as for being taken seriously... you called me "college boy".:doh
Context for your quote would really help.

Anyway, sorry for hurting your feelings. I will stop picking on you now. :roll:

Last edited:
Hahahaha!!!! Hell yea, old man! And listen to the damn chicken heads running their mouth in the background, too.

Best part...

Bring da ambalance...bring da ambalance.

Effin *****. It's just a bloody nose.

The best part is the old man took it easy on him. He could easily have dropped the hammer on that puss as he was curled up like a fetus on the floor.

The best part is the old man took it easy on him. He could easily have dropped the hammer on that puss as he was curled up like a fetus on the floor.

Exactly... the media was using the word "brutal" in some story, and I laughed. "Brutal" would have been dancing the stompada on his head with steel-heel boots once he was down. This was just a medium-well beat-down, and a well-deserved one.

More racist drivel.. Sterotype much? :roll:

So you're not going to speak for the blacks afterall. You're just here to label others for perceived racism.

Do you hear yourself? Were perceiving racism every time you post. You're asking him to speak for all black people.... as if... they were all the same...

are you following this example of you being a racist?

Do you hear yourself? Were perceiving racism every time you post. You're asking him to speak for all black people.... as if... they were all the same...

are you following this example of you being a racist?

I'm pretty sure name calling is against the forum rules, unless done in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom