• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Breaking News: Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan [W:39] (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking News: Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bom

People who destabilized the ME

GWB and his cabal
Corrupt and evil ME leaders
Nonsense talking points. Here are the facts

Again, Obama seemed pretty imrpessed with George Bush's Iraq when he called Iraq " stable, democratic and sovereign " in 2011

He then pulled out all US troops and did nothing as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, children and men.

Re: Breaking News: Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan [W:

The U.S. has done something like that before. Internment of people who might aid those waging war against this country has never been out of the question.

Yeah that worked out so well last time...:lamo

Re: Breaking News: Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bom

That's great, so not only is he Muslim, he broke his oath as a US citizen. Your attempt to give him credit for being a citizen is a total fail. It only makes it worse.

From the video, looks like his ass got shot in the right shoulder.

I hope it hurts like Hell, and that he is put in general population.

Karma time.

Re: Breaking News: Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan [W:

Where are you confused?

That you can't figure it out says it all.

At any given time it is the responsibility of the sitting president to address any problems facing the nation, regardless when they were created or by whom.

Correct.

Three of the four want to bring more of them into the country and make them citizens.

That's right.

Pretty safe to say he's a Marxist liar whose heart is more with Islamists than it is with the country whose interests he is sworn to defend.

Very safe to say. He's an asshole Marxist.

The U.S. has done something like that before. Internment of people who might aid those waging war against this country has never been out of the question.

We do what needs done, at least we use to.

Again, Obama seemed pretty imrpessed with George Bush's Iraq when he called Iraq " stable, democratic and sovereign " in 2011

He then pulled out all US troops and did nothing as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, children and men.

Yes indeed.

This muslim swine, also fired another round through the windshield of a patrol car and wounded the officer inside...causing a head wound.

Anyone apologizing for swine, and bashing the cops, should have their heads examined.

Yeah that worked out so well last time...:lamo

I have studied President Roosevelt's internment pretty thoroughly, and I believe it was entirely justified. It worked out just fine.

People with small brains would try to shoot him dead for sure. Thankfully for the post part NYPD cops do not have very small brains.

edit wait what? Are you calling them incompetent?

He shot two cops, he's dead meat if they can get him. Once again...you have no experience, or any idea, what should or should not be done here! Stop pretending like you do.

Do you think small, pea brained, liberals, have any clue at all?

Who on here is idolizing them?

Those who keep running interference for them.

Last edited:

This muslim swine, also fired another round through the windshield of a patrol car and wounded the officer inside...causing a head wound.

Anyone apologizing for swine, and bashing the cops, should have their heads examined.
We don't apologize for Oregon swine either.

We don't apologize for Oregon swine either.

Neither do I, we have our share, and I've arrested many.......just not very many muslim types.

It's really none of your business out here, anyway....

Why do you apologize for the corrupt actions of liberals, like obozo and Hildebeast?

Last edited:

When it suited his purposes, B. Hussein Obama tried to steal the glory for the results in Iraq--which at the time seemed pretty good. It was his dereliction in not leaving behind a large enough force to secure the gains which had been made that allowed the place to go to hell.

In this case, our sorry excuse for a President probably thinks Rahami is a misunderstood soul who lashed out only after the bigotry of white Americans drove him to desperation. His heart has always been more with foreign Muslims than with the country he's supposed to be supporting.

I think Obama must have fond memories of the times he shared with his Pakistani roommate at Occidental College. That picture of them sitting on a sofa, languidly and unnaturally close together, simpering at each other, is worth a thousand words.

Last edited:

Neither do I, we have our share, and I've arrested many.......just not very many muslim types.

Why do you apologize for the corrupt actions of liberals, like obozo and Hildebeast?
More lies - show me where.

I have studied President Roosevelt's internment pretty thoroughly, and I believe it was entirely justified. It worked out just fine.

It was unquestionably one of the single worst mistakes in our history. Other than that, it was all good.

More lies - show me where.

Any time you bash a poster who tells the truth, about either one of those swine.

I don't have to lie about anything here....liberals are open books of idiocy.

Last edited:

It was unquestionably one of the single worst mistakes in our history. Other than that, it was all good.

I disagree. Was it totally fair? Hell no....but it was war........and Monday morning quarterbacks have little to say about it.

Since it was over 75 years ago....at this point .........what difference does it make?

I disagree. Was it totally fair? Hell no....but it was war........and Monday morning quarterbacks have little to say about it.

Since it was over 75 years ago....at this point .........what difference does it make?

Those who don't pay attention to history...

Any time you bash a poster who tells the truth, about either one of those swine.

I don't have to lie about anything here....liberals are open books of idiocy.

Yet more lies - show me where.

You have nothing, which makes you a liar.

I strongly question that assertion. But since this thread is not about the WW II internment, I will save any further discussion of that subject for another thread--and for posters who know something about it.

I strongly question that assertion. But since this thread is not about the WW II internment, I will save any further discussion of that subject for another thread--and for posters who know something about it.

You can't polish that turd.

When it suited his purposes, B. Hussein Obama tried to steal the glory for the results in Iraq--which at the time seemed pretty good. It was his dereliction in not leaving behind a large enough force to secure the gains which had been made that allowed the place to go to hell.

In this case, our sorry excuse for a President probably thinks Rahami is a misunderstood soul who lashed out only after the bigotry of white Americans drove him to desperation. His heart has always been more with foreign Muslims than with the country he's supposed to be supporting.

I think Obama must have fond memories of the times he shared with his Pakistani roommate at Occidental College. That picture of them sitting on a sofa, languidly and unnaturally close together, simpering at each other, is worth a thousand words.

Fully agree!

Those who don't pay attention to history...

....fail to learn from it. Round them up and ship them out! :2razz:

Yet more lies - show me where.

You have nothing, which makes you a liar.

Nope, it does not. Every time you question one of my posts, or those of others, you vicariously become a supporter of Islam or the anti-gun movement, or any other liberal cause. That's not a lie.

I can't recall any viable thread that you have started....it's all been bash, bash, bash.....reminds me of Snidely Whiplash.

:applaud:applaud

You can't polish that turd.

Not all beauty has luster. ;)

A stove pipe in the roof of a home is flat black and rather ugly.....but man.... it's a beautiful thing when it's working properly and gives peace of mind.

He then pulled out all US troops and did nothing as ISIS ran roughshod through once liberated Iraqi towns killing women, children and men.[/QUOTE]

That was wise as we had signed a SOFA with them.

He shot two cops, he's dead meat if they can get him. Once again...you have no experience, or any idea, what should or should not be done here! Stop pretending like you do.

Do you think small, pea brained, liberals, have any clue at all?

Those who keep running interference for them.

why do you hate the NYPD???

Troubling..........

Which is exactly what Trump is saying. We need to be careful who we allow in the country until we can get an idea what is going on.

Be careful! There are Obama apologists here who will attack you for remarks just like that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom