• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

If the post is about Biden screw up #14k, then the response is as if the post and the entire thread are about Trump.

This debate tactic is so old, hence, why I specifically try not to what about to Biden when the thread topic has to do with Trump.

Highly unlikely. It is out of his way going to Wilmington.
Not if he wanted to avoid downtown Baltimore if he was driving. A lot of people do not like driving through cities or tunnels. That bridge was part of the I695 Beltway there, which would bypass the downtown area.

Because the pettiness of Time isn't relevant since Trump has been married more than once.

Nearly half of Americans who even bother to make the commitment of marriage have been divorced. 44%

Maybe even you, sitting in a glass house throwing stones. Maybe not. But if you are married there is a 44% chance it is a second or third marriage.

So not able to answer the question?

This isn't surprising. It's crazy, senile, demented Joe Biden.

His handling of some very key crisis in this country should have everyone voting for his opponent. Anybody but Biden will be better. Afghanistan disaster, Border disaster, crime in America disaster, prices at the grocery disaster, fuel prices disaster, Israel turning into disaster as he begins to stab Israel's leader in the back, Flying illegals into the country with taxpayers money disaster. Soft on crime in blue cities disaster, (how many cops, children, women, must die because of repeat offenders put back on the street).
And through it all Joe tells us he's doing a great job. Just how stupid does he think Americans are?
Oh my God! Don't forget Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together. And worst of all, mass hysteria.

You don't understand anything,

LOL - clearly I do.

I never voted for Biden and I can't recall ever voting for democrats. But I know you need to believe that to put forth your bullshit claims.

You do nothing but promote, cover up, obfuscate, and cheer-lead for Biden, or spew hatred for Trump.

Trying to empathize with people isn't a sin, nor should it be something we look to with disdain, and claiming that Beau died in Iraq when that's where he was exposed to the toxic chemicals that would lead to his brain cancer and death is not "stolen valor". And none of that was in the OP, lol.

Lying to interject yourself in hopes of swaying voters is extremely sleazy.

And there is absolutely nothing to support the democrat claim that Beau was exposed to anything when he worked as a lawyer for the two months he was in Iraq. More attempts by you to cover up, obfuscate, and cheer-lead for Biden.

Well it's claimed that he had commuted over that bridge during his career in Congress.

That's the point, Biden lies as easily as decent people breathe. To place himself in the situation Biden just makes shit up - depending on those like you to cover up and obfuscate on his behalf.

LOL - clearly I do.

You do nothing but promote, cover up, obfuscate, and cheer-lead for Biden, or spew hatred for Trump.

Lying to interject yourself in hopes of swaying voters is extremely sleazy.

And there is absolutely nothing to support the democrat claim that Beau was exposed to anything when he worked as a lawyer for the two months he was in Iraq. More attempts by you to cover up, obfuscate, and cheer-lead for Biden.
No, I don't "cheer-lead for Biden", but like any rational American, I do hate Trump.

There's nothing wrong with empathy, and sleazy tactics would be claiming stolen valor when Biden talks about Beau.

That's the point, Biden lies as easily as decent people breathe. To place himself in the situation Biden just makes shit up - depending on those like you to cover up and obfuscate on his behalf.
Who has a several hundred million dollar judgement against them for lying?

Is it Biden?

😂😂😂

Who has a several hundred million dollar judgement against them for lying?

Is it Biden?

😂😂😂
I know. I know. It was Fox.
I love it when I know the answer.
Now we'll see if 2008 knows the answer too. But I was first.

He said he commuted many times by train and by car. He never said he commuted over the bridge by train. A thinking person would simply figure that he was referring to using the bridge when he drove.
It's just the kind of vague language we hear everyday from people but think nothing of it.
Could any of us survive scrutiny of our every sentence structure. For instance how often do we not actually finish a sentence during conversations. Watch unscripted verbal exchanges between people on TV with the picture off. Do this especially with Trump. Even watch him doing infomercials on Fox. The guy he's talking to has to constantly has to reframe his sentences to help make them intelligible.
Obama was a very good speaker. Much better than Trump but the right was constantly doing this same thing to him in an effort to present him as dumb. Every time he would use the word "uh" in a sentence they took it as proof that he was stupid. They do the same thing with Biden but blame it on dementia instead of stupidity.They even made fun of Obama if he used a prompter saying things like he was so stupid that he couldn't say a correct sentence without one. Of course they are silent when Trump shows over and over that he can't even read when using a prompter and speaks whole sentences of gibberish. Of course he does this without a prompter as well. Obama and Biden are not the only progressive targets of this kind of right wing BS but if you listen to lot's of GOP congressmen it is so much worse. At times it's unbelievable how badly they speak. Boebert or Green just as examples?
Spoken sentences are often clumsy. Here it's just that MAGA has sensitized people for when Biden does it and avoid when Trump (the King of MAGA and gibberish)does much worse.
I like the cut of your jib.

I hear Biden stuttered in his youth!

He may have been Obama's VP!

And worst of all? He was born in PENNSYLVANIA!

NOW are you damned libz ready to support Dear Leader?

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat

that sounds like a religious cult doesn't it ?

Yep. He made a mistake and mixed up bridges.

Still going to be voting for Biden.

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat.
He mixes up a lot of stuff.

His biggest issue is he chooses to do nothing about the crisis at the border. He does nothing because he can't admit he F'd up by undoing all the Trump policies and then giving paroles to illegals, flying them into the nation, letting millions illegally cross te border and then let millions remain. He's a complete failure on the border and that ought to be his nmber one priority right now. With just his pen he could fix and save American lives. He will not.

It was a landslide.
Some of the margins were a bit tight, I don't know if I would qualify his win as a "landslide". Biden did legitimately win, there was no "election fraud" flipping the election or any of that other bullshit. But I don't know if it can be called a "landslide".

He mixes up a lot of stuff.

His biggest issue is he chooses to do nothing about the crisis at the border. He does nothing because he can't admit he F'd up by undoing all the Trump policies and then giving paroles to illegals, flying them into the nation, letting millions illegally cross te border and then let millions remain. He's a complete failure on the border and that ought to be his nmber one priority right now. With just his pen he could fix and save American lives. He will not.
I suppose if you think working with Senators to collaborate on bipartisan border legislation and immigration reform is “nothing”

🤷‍♀️

Too bad MAGAs shot down the most comprehensive immigration reform in my lifetime I guess?

Some of the margins were a bit tight, I don't know if I would qualify his win as a "landslide". Biden did legitimately win, there was no "election fraud" flipping the election or any of that other bullshit. But I don't know if it can be called a "landslide".
Trump won by the same EC margin as Biden did and called it a landslide. Of course dopey MAGAts also parroted the same thing. Just replaying what the dopey MAGAts all screeched.

Trump won by the same EC margin as Biden did and called it a landslide. Of course dopey MAGAts also parroted the same thing. Just replaying what the dopey MAGAts all screeched.
Trump says a lot of shit, most of it isn't true.

Nah man.

We’re gonna use democracy and the power of our votes to remove every GOP person possible from office.

Women have fought for and won our rights before.

According to your public information, you reside in NJ, correct?
You have Womens' rights. Abortion is legal at all stages of pregnancy in New Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom