• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

There was no insurrection and no one is attacking women's bodily autonomy. You can do w/e you want with YOUR body. It's the other body's bodily autonomy that's the issue.

So because Orange Man bad you're going to go with the party that's ACTUALLY destroying the country and our social fabric. That makes sense.
Unborn do not have rights, do not have bodily autonomy. They are not independent beings.

The Party actually trying to destroy this country is MAGA.

I know, right? WHATABOUTISM!

You know those unbiased Bolsheviks over at Time put together a list of "Trump" lies including this outrageous whopper that enraged democrats "Trump claims he has the most beautiful wife in the world."
Which wife was he married to at the time of making that statement? Because he’s had several - and not because he was widowed.

Just curious.

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

Doubt anyone will claim that he did it just to trigger you.

Good times, yeah. ;)

Today - read the OP - if you are able.
The OP is about Biden claiming to have ridden on a train that used the Key bridge, despite there not being a rail line on it. That's no stolen valor.

lol

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

But he could have commuted over it by car, and he clearly said both.

What a petty complaint.

There was no insurrection and no one is attacking women's bodily autonomy. You can do w/e you want with YOUR body. It's the other body's bodily autonomy that's the issue.

Beyond that, the only thing the SCOTUS did was repeal an illegally created law put in place by a non-legislative body.

The democrats CLAIM they support "democracy," but the idea of the people in the many states voting on the issue OUTRAGES the democrats.

So because Orange Man bad you're going to go with the party that's ACTUALLY destroying the country and our social fabric. That makes sense.

She is either a single issue voter who loves abortion above all else - which would be illogical since Dobbs just returned the question to the voters; or her story isn't entirely factual.

He said he commuted many times by train and by car. He never said he commuted over the bridge by train.

That is a lie - showing the desperation of democrats in trying to cover up for this pathological fool.

He said he commuted OVER THE BRIDGE many times by train and by car.

Which wife was he married to at the time of making that statement? Because he’s had several - and not because he was widowed.

Just curious.
Remember when Trump was being deposed under oath and kept saying that a picture of E. Jean Carroll was a picture of his wife Marla Maples. But when you've had as many wives and sex partners as Trump (both willing and unwilling) it's hard to keep them all straight. Strange that this never got on Fox. Fox viewers miss out on so many fun things.

Last edited:
So he tries to empathize with others and that's "stolen valor"?
He fabricates stories to interject himself into tragedies - that is indeed stolen valor.

No, Quid Pro did not suffer what the people of Hawaii did when there was a minor kitchen fire,
No, Quid Pro did not lose a son in Iraq.
No, Quid Pro did not take a train over The Francis Scott Keys bridge and there but the grace of Allah might be a victim

If Beau was exposed to toxic chemicals leading to the brain cancer that killed him in Iraq, I can see a father dealing with that loss stating that his son died in Iraq, as if not for Iraq Beau would still be alive.

I think there are things one can go after Biden over, but trying to claim "stolen valor" for empathizing with other parents who also lost their kids in service is not really one of those things.

I understand that party is all and you must engage in the most absurd contortions to cover up the scummyness of Bought and Paid for.

Good Lord, Biden seems to be confused about something most of the time. Another reason he should prove to us he is fit for office. I'm with the others who say Biden should take a cognitive test to prove he has nothing to hide. Plus, why is he so self-centered that he has to make other people's tragedies about himself so often? That's not empathy folks.

He fabricates stories to interject himself into tragedies - that is indeed stolen valor.

No, Quid Pro did not suffer what the people of Hawaii did when there was a minor kitchen fire,
No, Quid Pro did not lose a son in Iraq.
No, Quid Pro did not take a train over The Francis Scott Keys bridge and there but the grace of Allah might be a victim

I understand that party is all and you must engage in the most absurd contortions to cover up the scummyness of Bought and Paid for.
You don't understand anything, I never voted for Biden and I can't recall ever voting for democrats. But I know you need to believe that to put forth your bullshit claims.

Trying to empathize with people isn't a sin, nor should it be something we look to with disdain, and claiming that Beau died in Iraq when that's where he was exposed to the toxic chemicals that would lead to his brain cancer and death is not "stolen valor". And none of that was in the OP, lol.

But he could have commuted over it by car, and he clearly said both.

What a petty complaint.

Highly unlikely. It is out of his way going to Wilmington.

Good Lord, Biden seems to be confused about something most of the time. Another reason he should prove to us he is fit for office. I'm with the others who say Biden should take a cognitive test to prove he has nothing to hide. Plus, why is he so self-centered that he has to make other people's tragedies about himself so often? That's not empathy folks.
Trump should take one first is MAGA thinks it is so important.

This isn't surprising. It's crazy, senile, demented Joe Biden.

His handling of some very key crisis in this country should have everyone voting for his opponent. Anybody but Biden will be better. Afghanistan disaster, Border disaster, crime in America disaster, prices at the grocery disaster, fuel prices disaster, Israel turning into disaster as he begins to stab Israel's leader in the back, Flying illegals into the country with taxpayers money disaster. Soft on crime in blue cities disaster, (how many cops, children, women, must die because of repeat offenders put back on the street).
And through it all Joe tells us he's doing a great job. Just how stupid does he think Americans are?

Is this the same train track that he had a fantasy chat with an Amtrak conductor?

Unborn do not have rights, do not have bodily autonomy. They are not independent beings.

The Party actually trying to destroy this country is MAGA.

I understand the love democrats have for abortion as the greatest achievement of human kind - but the Dobbs decision did nothing other than restore democracy, let the people vote on the issue rather than 9 unelected judges creating law out of thin air.

I thought the Marxist party claimed to support democracy? Ah but not if voting interferes with party objectives. "democracy" must be tempered to support party goals.

Where did you see Trump mentioned in my post?
No you didn't. I brought up Trump by my own initiative. It seemed like an excellent segue for putting your accusations in perspective.
Thank you for noticing. I hate it when no one notices.

No you didn't. I brought up Trump by my own initiative. It seemed like an excellent segue for putting your accusations in perspective.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Just curious.

Because the pettiness of Time isn't relevant since Trump has been married more than once.

Nearly half of Americans who even bother to make the commitment of marriage have been divorced. 44%

Maybe even you, sitting in a glass house throwing stones. Maybe not. But if you are married there is a 44% chance it is a second or third marriage.

Um, excuse me, he's the President. He's been on a train, and he's been over that bridge (we guess). So, those are facts. Get outta here with that malarky!

Whataboutism to try and obfuscate yet another lie by Quid Pro.

Sad.

I understand the love democrats have for abortion as the greatest achievement of human kind - but the Dobbs decision did nothing other than restore democracy, let the people vote on the issue rather than 9 unelected judges creating law out of thin air.

I thought the Marxist party claimed to support democracy? Ah but not if voting interferes with party objectives. "democracy" must be tempered to support party goals.
Nah man.

We’re gonna use democracy and the power of our votes to remove every GOP person possible from office.

Women have fought for and won our rights before.

Back
Top Bottom