• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

My eyes and ears saw a three hour protest with rioting that was far less violent than the vast majority of the violence democrat Brown Shirts engaged in during the Floyd riots.

I ask all party members, would you agree that those who engaged in violence on J6 should receive EXACTLY the same punishment as those who engaged in violence during the Floyd riots? And why not?

I'll be voting for Biden this November because his opponent is Trump. This isn't complicated.

I'll be voting for Trump this November because I support the United States Constitution and want to see it restored as the law of the land.

And MAGA's only purpose is to worship Trump.

The hive lacks any grasp of Americans.

We don't agree with Trump and follow his agenda - he agrees with us and follows OUR agenda of a secure border, civil rights for all, restoring the Constitution, ending institutional racism, restoring checks and balances.

Buy his shitty Chinese made bible and shoes and hat and coin!

Are you lying that any of these are Chinese made?

What else do party members have than pathetic lies.

Hey, but I think Quid Pro came out with his OWN Bible..

I'll be voting for Trump this November because I support the United States Constitution and want to see it restored as the law of the land.
That's like moving to the Yukon because you like warm weather.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Well done lol.

My eyes and ears saw a three hour protest with rioting that was far less violent than the vast majority of the violence democrat Brown Shirts engaged in during the Floyd riots.

I ask all party members, would you agree that those who engaged in violence on J6 should receive EXACTLY the same punishment as those who engaged in violence during the Floyd riots? And why not?
Your assumption that I must be a BLM-riot-supporting leftist is misguided at best. Not everyone is a partisan dimwit.

But he's riddled with dementia.
I thought his brain was pudding?

Now he's a narcissist?

Dementia sufferer have lucid moments - especially when they are jacked up on Addrerall the way Bought and Paid for is for important events.

I do know many Gold Star families complained as soon as he met them Biden starts with "I know how you feel my son was killed in Iraq"
You “know”?

Provide links to reports supporting your assertion.

Biden always gloms up the sympathy from tragedy. and doesnt mind making it up to do so
It's always about Joe
Rich. Like super duper rich that you think Joe makes everything about him, whilst giving Lord God Bronzer a pass with the exact same thing, on Adderall.

Last edited:
And MAGA's only purpose is to worship Trump.
Buy his shitty Chinese made bible and shoes and hat and coin!
And your only defense for the DNC putting forward the worst candidate in its history is to complain about the other guy. 😂

It would be funny if it weren’t so sad that the major parities are locked in a contest for which can prop up the most decrepit, corrupt, addled, loathsome, dinosaur they can find.

Someone found a clip of Biden misspeaking and is having a fit over it? Is this serious folks?

I could find a few dozen more for the OP if he likes. I don't mind. Meanwhile, instead of being outraged over this I am contemplating what to make for Easter. Anyone else prefer to focus on Biden's verbal flubs or are the rest of you like me - thinking about something more important?

I don’t think that Amtrak route has shared bridges in the Baltimore area.

Regardless, somewhere along the line Biden got it in his head that empathy is better than sympathy so he tries to connect with people through shared experiences. It seems he sometimes tries to force it.

And your only defense for the DNC putting forward the worst candidate in its history is to complain about the other guy. 😂
Never mind the other guy. Righties on here found a clip of Biden saying something stupid. News at 11.
My reaction?
Clearly some people are easily amused - or riled up - take your pick.

You'll only vote for someone with a (D)

The fact that the "D" is the only ones governing anymore, can appreciate a simple fact, and can rationalize through simple common sense doesn't matter, right?

- On one side, the "D" created great bi-partisan legislation between Jan 2021 and Jan 2023. On the other, we see the "R" creating the fewest laws in decades, making 2023 one of the most unproductive in modern history.
- On one side, the "D" create a bi-partisan Bill to help secure the border. On the other, we see the "R" obstructing once again, after doing largely nothing about this under Trump for four years.
- On one side, the "D" sees wild fires in California. On the other side, we see the "R" promote a Rothchild space laser for causing them (not in Texas apparently).
- On one side, the "D" continue to be the only fiscal conservatives in town. On the other, we see the "R" creating the debt since Reagan, with Trump adding $8T to it, with another $1.9T by 2025.
- On one side, the "D" wins the 2020 election. On the other side, we see the "R" engineer a Big Lie to try to steal that election and then physically attack the Capitol as a last ditch effort.
- On one side, the "D" campaign on policies in said election and national morality. On the other, we see the "R" campaign on QAnon and wild accusations of unproven voter fraud.
- On one side, the "D" work with health officials to save American lives during a global pandemic. On the other, we see the "R" pushing their own voters to their unnecessary deaths to support Trump's political games.
- On one side, the "D" sees our obese children and moves to create healthier school lunches in 2011 to change the culture. In the other, we see the "R" argue that tomato paste, on pizzas, is a vegetable.
- On one side, the "D" wins the 2008 election. On the other side, we see the "R" rage about a Hawaiian birth certificate not existing for years and creating a sad movement around it.
- On one side, the "D" argues to focus retaliation for 9/11 on the enemy. On the other side, we see the "R" lie our Troops to their unnecessary deaths in Iraq.
- On one side, the "D" continued to argue about Global Warming. On the other side, we see the "R" simply flip in the 1990s and take a position on it just not existing.

See how we can start today, and go far back to see what the "R" does for America? It panders to irrational obstruction, disseminates wide-spread misinformation, creates conspiracies as policy, generates mass senseless hate, and actually damages America.

The fact that any of you see the "R" for anything other than what they have proven to be, for years and years, is beyond me. As long as the "R" looks like this -and they are worsening- I will vote for a busted, rusted out toaster before I ever shame myself with an "R" vote. I don't know, maybe it's the proper American in me.

Last edited:
Interesting how you ignore that the military is required to take vaccines for dozens of viruses. I had to take them, including smallpox and Anthrax and I'm only 43. That is a requirement of the military.

Interesting how you ignore that the Covid mRNA sequencers are experimental and have largely failed. After Tuskegee, the military using soldiers as lab rats lost it's appeal - until Quid Pro revived it. How much Pfizer stock does he have again?

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

"Either by train or by car..."

WOAH!

Never mind the other guy. Righties on here found a clip of Biden saying something stupid. News at 11.
My reaction?
Clearly some people are easily amused - or riled up - take your pick.
Well, DP is in desperate need of alternative forms of entertainment from the daily 500 threads complaining about the minutia of Donald Trump’s existence. Another Biden whopper is a nice change of pace.

They both are old and suck, we need 2 new people to run.

I am still voting for Kamala.

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

Goodness. If this doesn't get tens of millions of Democrats, Moderates and Independents to switch their vote from Joe Biden to Donald Trump, nothing will. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom