• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden claims he commuted over collapsed Baltimore Key Bridge by train ‘many times’ – but it doesn’t have any rail lines

You mean the one that died of cancer? The same one that Joe can't remember where he was memorialized while holding a press conference to prove his memory is just fine?
Yes he died of cancer, no he didnt die in Iraq.

Biden is a compulsive liar who is compelled to insert himself into historically significant events. I’m waiting for him to claim he led the charge at the Battle of Long Island.
?? How can he be a liar if he’s senile?

Bought and Paid for Biden lies about everything - always.

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

You really know how to attract Buttrumpers. 😂

Yep. He made a mistake and mixed up bridges.

Nah, he just lied.

Blowhard Joe always claims personal involvement to self-aggrandize and claim false valor.
Still going to be voting for Biden.

He could stand there, drooling on himself with IVs in his arms.
He could be coding on a table in an ER
He could be DEAD and his name still on the ballot

And I'd vote STILL for Biden over Trump and voting completely straight down-ballot Democrat.

You represent most of the drones of the democrat hive.

democrats don't think or care - they live only to serve the party.

who knows what mix of dysfunction is in his head?
I do know many Gold Star families complained as soon as he met them Biden starts with "I know how you feel my son was killed in Iraq"
Well at least he didn't denigrate our POWs.

Nah, I just won't vote for a failed insurrectionist and someone who wants to restrict women's bodily autonomy.

That's not a drone. That's an informed voter.

(FYI - I voted for Trump in 2020. Because I opposed federal Covid mandates. Trump himself was the one that lost my support - by his own actions. My entire household did. And now we are ALL voting Biden. Because of TRUMP. No one else. Just Trump. And the GOP can't keep their hands off women's bodily autonomy so now I put ALL of my effort into removing as many of them from office as possible. Previously, I would vote for the candidate and not the party. I'm going to be a straight DNC ticket voter for the foreseeable future. The GOP and Trump did that)

Well, that's just as true as Biden riding a train over the FSK

democrats aren't into the whole "truth telling" thing.
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

who knows what mix of dysfunction is in his head?
I do know many Gold Star families complained as soon as he met them Biden starts with "I know how you feel my son was killed in Iraq"
I know many veterans and families of those killed in action complained because those that died were considered suckers and losers.

I'll be voting for Biden this November because his opponent is Trump. This isn't complicated.

By the way, I'll just ameliorate this statement to make it clear that if a video surfaces of Biden beating up a girl scout in a parking lot, I'll feel extreme hesitation before finally voting for him this November.

Biden is a compulsive liar who is compelled to insert himself into historically significant events. I’m waiting for him to claim he led the charge at the Battle of Long Island.
Did he say Nikki Haley was in charge of Congress during Jan 6th?
Just curious.

Nah, he just lied.

Blowhard Joe always claims personal involvement to self-aggrandize and claim false valor.

And MAGA's only purpose is to worship Trump.
Buy his shitty Chinese made bible and shoes and hat and coin!

Biden always gloms up the sympathy from tragedy. and doesnt mind making it up to do so
It's always about Joe

That's why I'm voting for Trump. He performs massive acts of corruption FOR US!

Nah, I just won't vote for a failed insurrectionist and someone who wants to restrict women's bodily autonomy.

You'll only vote for someone with a (D)

That's not a drone. That's an informed voter.

A drone would vote for the party choice 100% of the time. As 99% of leftist democrats do.

(FYI - I voted for Trump in 2020. Because I opposed federal Covid mandates. Trump himself was the one that lost my support - by his own actions. My entire household did. And now we are ALL voting Biden. Because of TRUMP. No one else. Just Trump. And the GOP can't keep their hands off women's bodily autonomy so now I put ALL of my effort into removing as many of them from office as possible. Previously, I would vote for the candidate and not the party. I'm going to be a straight DNC ticket voter for the foreseeable future. The GOP and Trump did that)

And Biden did all he could to impose federal mandates - and in fact did for federal employees, including the military - leaving our defense decimated.

But that doesn't matter. The democrats can't keep their hands off of EVERYONE's body - as the Wuhan Designer Virus® fiasco made clear. But that doesn't matter either. Making sure that live births are rare and mournful events is all that matters.

A drone would vote for the party choice 100% of the time. As 99% of leftist democrats do.

And Biden did all he could to impose federal mandates - and in fact did for federal employees, including the military - leaving our defense decimated.

But that doesn't matter. The democrats can't keep their hands off of EVERYONE's body - as the Wuhan Designer Virus® fiasco made clear. But that doesn't matter either. Making sure that live births are rare and mournful events is all that matters.
You may want to check out the Conspiracy Theory subforum. Based on this post it seems as though it would be right up your alley.

See you at the voting booth.

There is no train track on the Key Bridge. SMH....but Trump said Hailey this one time when he meant Pelosi so the libs will be ok.

So, Biden gaffes on what bridge he is talking about, but you push the idea that this is comparable to Trump mistaking his own appointed U.N. Ambassador, between Jan 2017 and December 2018, for Pelosi in 2021, in his attempt to blame others for his own doing?! This is what happens when the man spends years frantically trying to cast blame elsewhere, while attacking everybody.

Do you honestly not see how desperate you people are to defend Trump? The guy could rampage through a mall with a civilianized Hummer, and you would push a Democrat's speeding ticket as proof that "everybody does it."

Interesting how you ignore that the military is required to take vaccines for dozens of viruses. I had to take them, including smallpox and Anthrax and I'm only 43. That is a requirement of the military.

Back
Top Bottom