• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent

There where many law enforcement officers assaulted Jan 6, there assailants are now described by the GOP nominee as Patriots.

Miss Babbitt was told TWICE too stand down by law enforcement she refused, that is idiotic judgement on her part. But in MAGA land her poor choice makes one a martyr.

How many of you would stand down after TWO warnings from police officers?

Only the brainwashed, misled, or truly criminal would refuse. Which of those 3 options was Miss Babbitt?

Not matter the choice she is NO martyr

Nor our those that assaulted Capital Police on Jan 6, 2021 Patriots.
Trump had her brainwashed to the point she truly believed she was doing the right thing. She felt like the cops would never hurt a Trumper. She was wrong!

Stay classy Brandon! (but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story

But Trump... but Trump... but Trump. It's always about the orange man with you Liberals isn't it?

Can you provide me a list of Capital officers who were killed on Jan 6th?

A HUGE strike three swing and a miss, Champ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
136 federal, state, county, municipal, military, tribal and campus officers died in the line of duty in 2023. How many of their funerals did Trump attend? What's that? None? I wonder how long it'll take for the Diller family to accept that Trump's presence was nothing but an election year photo op. Which reflects nicely the shitty person he is.

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
1711723270620.gif

"It is with profound sadness that I share the news of the passing of Officer William 'Billy' Evans this afternoon from injuries he sustained following an attack at the North Barricade by a lone assailant. Officer Evans had been a member of the United States Capitol Police for 18 years. He began his USCP service on March 7, 2003, and was a member of the Capitol Division's First Responder's Unit. Please keep Officer Evans and his family in your thoughts and prayers."

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
1711723270620-gif.67501675

Who said that? I haven't heard anyone say that. Can you please provide the quote of ANYONE who has said that?

Or did you just pull that out of your ass?
Why didn’t Trump attend a SINGLE funeral for any of the 888 officers that died while he was POTUS?

I attended the funeral for a fallen Officer Shisler here in NJ in 2023…where was Trump? I didn’t see him there?

You’re the one that came here screeching about Biden not attending this funeral.

Care to answer those questions?

Last edited:
It was a wake not a funeral service, and Trump met privately withe the widow at her request.
It wasn't a campaign event. Biden was an 1 1/2 away and couldn't be bothered to even make a phone call

i just checked my list of people whose opinion I give a shit about and Nicole Parker was not on the list....

It was a wake not a funeral service, and Trump met privately withe the widow at her request.
It wasn't a campaign event. Biden was an 1 1/2 away and couldn't be bothered to even make a phone call
Ok, so the widow asked Trump to meet, no problem. So Biden should have called because that's the protocol for POTUS regarding officer deaths?

Ok, so the widow asked Trump to meet, no problem. So Biden should have called because that's the protocol for POTUS regarding officer deaths?
It's a national story. It doesnt depend on protocol, it depend on empathy for a tragic demise of a public servant hero
Either you display it or not. Biden was too busy to bother his fundraising

He could even have stopped by or called before the fundraiser, lots of opportunities he ignored

Lie.

Biden called the Mayor and expressed his condolences to be extended to the family.

As is standard protocol.

It's a national story. It doesnt depend on protocol, it depend on empathy for a tragic demise of a public servant hero

He could even have stopped by or called before the fundraiser, lots of opportunities he ignored
Another lie.

Why do you lie with your posts so frequently?

As I understand, the widow invited Trump- and he accepted the offer in order to use it as a campaign stop. If I'm wrong, answer the question that has been put to you and yours multiple times: how many other wakes/funerals for fallen officers did Trump attend while president? And assuming that the family did invite Trump, do you think Biden should have just shown up?

I thank the officer who did his job and protected our lawmakers in the Capitol building on the day of the trump incited insurrection/coup. That traitor skank got exactly what she deserved, she wasn't on any damn tour.
That police officer was doing his duty to protect law makers BARRICADED in the Chamber. That officer IS the Patriot, not misguided rioters who REFUSED to stand down after multiple warnings.

😆 😆 😆

So, you're saying Biden had 187 minutes to spare. Lmao.

Another lie.

Why do you lie with your posts so frequently?
It's only a national story aimed at those who would not vote for President Biden. It reinforces there BDS.

Rush was right about Idiot Joe, back in 2020.

On RW media it's a story

To give the base red meat, the rest of America takes little notice, fact.

As I understand, the widow invited Trump- and he accepted the offer in order to use it as a campaign stop. If I'm wrong, answer the question that has been put to you and yours multiple times: how many other wakes/funerals for fallen officers did Trump attend while president? And assuming that the family did invite Trump, do you think Biden should have just shown up?
he accepted the offer to show support for police, and to comfort the family.
If you want to make it political, that's on you

That police officer was doing his duty to protect law makers BARRICADED in the Chamber. That officer IS the Patriot, not misguided rioters who REFUSED to stand down after multiple warnings.
You are right, there is no doubt about it. He is a Patriot and I respect and honor him for his service on the day of the trump incited insurrection.

Stay classy Brandon!
The irony is breathtaking.

(but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)
The childishness is not surprising.

Blah blah blah. Blah. Blah blah. Blah.

You mad, bro? Where was Trump six months ago? I went to the memorial at the ballpark. No Trump.

R.f9036c9e991c62678a44395a56ce77ce

Back
Top Bottom