• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden choosing fundraiser over NYPD wake 'insulting', says ex-FBI agent

Stay classy Brandon! (but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
Where you just as outraged on Jan 7, 2021 when Trump did not visit nor even mention those Capital Officers assaulted by the MAGA mob?

Somehow I think your fake outrage has a partisan slant.

A swing and a miss slugger

Where you just as outraged on Jan 7, 2021 when Trump did not visit nor even mention those Capital Officers assaulted by the MAGA mob?

Somehow I think your fake outrage has a partisan slant.

A swing and a miss slugger
But Trump... but Trump... but Trump. It's always about the orange man with you Liberals isn't it?

Can you provide me a list of Capital officers who were killed on Jan 6th?

A HUGE strike three swing and a miss, Champ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The OP has misplaced the blame on Biden

The blame should have been directed at the woke idiots sitting in Albany and the NYC mayor's office.

The "THUG" shooter has been arrested 21 times........................... and had a recent gun charge against against as a felon. No biggie right?

Thirteen years before he was accused of murdering a police officer on a Queens street, career criminal Guy Rivera tried to rob a man, shooting at him at point-blank range — and missing.“He was standing like 2 feet away from me,” Ronald Foots, 64, told the Daily News on Wednesday. “I don’t know how he missed me. He was pointing at my stomach. God had his hand on me at the time because he missed me.”
Rivera went to prison for three and a half years for attempted robbery, reckless endangerment and aggravated harassment.
The suspected shooter has been identified as Guy Rivera, a 34-year-old who had been arrested 21 times, the New York Post reported. The vehicle's other occupant, the driver of the car, was named as 41-year-old Lindy Jones, who had 12 known prior arrests.
Rivera was released from a New York prison in 2021 after serving five years for criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to state records. He also served time in 2011 for first-degree assault and was released in 2014.
His most recent arrest for a gun-related charge took place in April last year before he was turned loose on the streets again after making bail, police confirmed.

This violent THUG was let out on the streets by liberals.

It's the reimagined liberal mindset of how to deal with crime........................Just keep letting then go and they will turn their lives around.

Stay classy Brandon! (but Trump...but Trump...but Trump!!!)

President Biden's decision to attend a $25 million fundraiser in Manhattan while the NYPD mourned one of their own 40 miles eastward was denounced by a former FBI special agent who said Biden was also notably absent when two of her then-partners were killed in Broward County, Fla. in 2021.

nq059zt.jpg

click for story
Well, if an ex-FBI agent said it...

Wgaf?

But Trump... but Trump... but Trump. It's always about the orange man with you Liberals isn't it?

A HUGE strike three swing and a miss, Champ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I am not a liberal

And where in my post did I say KILLED?

Read it carefully, I used the word assaulted.

Strike 2 slugger, you sure you want to gp for 3? Bwaha

We know in MAGA land assaulting police officers is described as patriotic.

Do you believe assaulting law enforcement officers makes one patriotic?

I was unaware one of the Presidents duties is to attend a service for EVERY fallen officer.

In MAGA land its only necessary in order to gain a photo op in election season.
MAGA needed a counter story due to Biden's fund raising successes. This was the best they could do.

How many cop funerals are there in a year? How many is Biden supposed to go to? Probably 0 Can't go to them all so don't go to any.

All the conservatives need to huddle up and decide what to be outraged about.

Other threads have conservatives all upset because a couple of sergeants ran off to FoxNews saying Democrats should stay away from the wake for this officer. But the Mayor of NY, a Democrat, went anyway. So outrage. Then we have this thread upset that Biden did not go. More outrage.

Figure the outrage out guys.

Other threads have conservatives all upset because a couple of sergeants ran off to FoxNews saying Democrats should stay away from the wake for this officer. But the Mayor of NY, a Democrat, went anyway. So outrage. Then we have this thread upset that Biden did not go. More outrage.

I am outraged that the nominee for the GOP calls those that assault police officers Patriots.

Any one else feel the same ?

Its all about the short term neurochemical rewards for them. Outrage can be addictive.

Just as I predicted, nothing but Trump bashing and name calling of the OP. One post after another, nothing but insults and hate. That's what being a Liberal has been reduced to these days. How does it feel being on the wrong side of history? How sad.

But Trump...but Trump... but Trump!!!!
It's called TRUTH. A coup inciter who wet his panties in delight while watching his homegrown terrorists viciously attack our CAPITOL POLICE OFFICERS, is a lying hypocrite.

He can only fool his loyal worshipers who are gullible enough to believe his false concern over one cop and send him money to pay for all his lawyer expenses related to all his crimes. Buy the bastard's bibles people, maybe you can read them to him some day, because he sure as hell never opened those books.

He demands your LOYALTY, most wannabe dictators and authoritarians would. Unfortunately some suckers are okay with bending over for him and crapping on our country and our democracy. Those people are a cancer in our society, American trash, White Nationalist scum. They will help take the United States of American into the sewer.

3PpSqlUOOhARQ442.jpg

I was unaware one of the Presidents duties is to attend a service for EVERY fallen officer.

In MAGA land its only necessary in order to gain a photo op in election season.
Exactly!

How many cop funerals are there in a year? How many is Biden supposed to go to? Probably 0 Can't go to them all so don't go to any.
Definitely don't go just for a political photo op, like traitor trump did.

Only one killed jan 6 was Ashli Babbitt.

I thank the officer who did his job and protected our lawmakers in the Capitol building on the day of the trump incited insurrection/coup. That traitor skank got exactly what she deserved, she wasn't on any damn tour.

WASHINGTON — The physical toll of the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol continues to grow for law enforcement. According to The Washington Post, about 140 officers were injured in the violent siege.

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” said the Capitol Police officer’s union chairman, Gus Papathanasiou, in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

According to The Post, 65 D.C. police officers suffered concussions, swollen ankles and wrists, bruises, and irritated lungs from pepper spray. Officers were pushed down stairs, trampled and punched. 81 Capitol police officers were assaulted during the siege, but the extent of their injuries was not detailed in reports.

Three officers lost their lives amid the aftermath of the attack. U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died from injuries sustained during the siege and two others died by suicide in the weeks after: D.C. Police Officer Jeffrey Smith and U.S. Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood.

trumps-riot-watch-party.png

It's a lot easier to just get outraged about everything and see what sticks.
;)

Biden should have called for a 24 hour fast in his memory,

There where many law enforcement officers assaulted Jan 6, there assailants are now described by the GOP nominee as Patriots.

Miss Babbitt was told TWICE too stand down by law enforcement she refused, that is idiotic judgement on her part. But in MAGA land her poor choice makes one a martyr.

How many of you would stand down after TWO warnings from police officers?

Only the brainwashed, misled, or truly criminal would refuse. Which of those 3 options was Miss Babbitt?

Not matter the choice she is NO martyr

Nor our those that assaulted Capital Police on Jan 6, 2021 Patriots.

Last edited:
The OP has misplaced the blame on Biden

The blame should have been directed at the woke idiots sitting in Albany and the NYC mayor's office.

The "THUG" shooter has been arrested 21 times........................... and had a recent gun charge against against as a felon. No biggie right?

Thirteen years before he was accused of murdering a police officer on a Queens street, career criminal Guy Rivera tried to rob a man, shooting at him at point-blank range — and missing.“He was standing like 2 feet away from me,” Ronald Foots, 64, told the Daily News on Wednesday. “I don’t know how he missed me. He was pointing at my stomach. God had his hand on me at the time because he missed me.”
Rivera went to prison for three and a half years for attempted robbery, reckless endangerment and aggravated harassment.
The suspected shooter has been identified as Guy Rivera, a 34-year-old who had been arrested 21 times, the New York Post reported. The vehicle's other occupant, the driver of the car, was named as 41-year-old Lindy Jones, who had 12 known prior arrests.
Rivera was released from a New York prison in 2021 after serving five years for criminal possession of a controlled substance, according to state records. He also served time in 2011 for first-degree assault and was released in 2014.
His most recent arrest for a gun-related charge took place in April last year before he was turned loose on the streets again after making bail, police confirmed.

This violent THUG was let out on the streets by liberals.

It's the reimagined liberal mindset of how to deal with crime........................Just keep letting then go and they will turn their lives around.
Did you miss the part in that paragraph you posted that said he made bail? Whether you agree or not with whether he should have been given bail, that isn't something the mayor others control completely, especially since our Constitution requires bail to be considered in almost all cases, and there is case law that can go either way here.

Back
Top Bottom