• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arkansas Abortion Amendment...

Help if you can.

Shouldn't Hillary concern herself with NY, since she long ago bailed on Arkansas women in order to further her political ambitions?
Maybe she should be more concerned with the roughly one million aborted babies each year. At some point people have to be held accountable and accept responsibility for their own actions. Democrats like Hillary care not for the innocent babies because they can't vote.

Shouldn't Hillary concern herself with NY, since she long ago bailed on Arkansas women in order to further her political ambitions?

She should not have left Arkansas because... what again?

And leaving Arkansas means you are bailing on its women?

That's a bizzare statement. I guess you never moved in your life, eh?

Maybe she should be more concerned with the roughly one million aborted babies each year. At some point people have to be held accountable and accept responsibility for their own actions. Democrats like Hillary care not for the innocent babies because they can't vote.

We care about babies AND we also care about women AND all people in general AND animals AND planet.

You are welcome.

If you really cared about that abortion number, you'd not want abortion restrictions, and be pushing for things like UHC, paid parental leave, expanded access to quality contraceptives, and comprehensive sex education throughout the country. We have evidence that all these things work to reduce abortions.

If you really cared about that abortion number, you'd not want abortion restrictions, and be pushing for things like UHC, paid parental leave, expanded access to quality contraceptives, and comprehensive sex education throughout the country. We have evidence that all these things work to reduce abortions.
This

I thought we had a free country? You vilify wingnuts for leaving poor red states for opportunity including texass? What hypocrisy. Be nice when the pro fetus crowd actually gives a shit once a child is born. But like their orange Jesus they claim, "not my responsibility ".

Anyone who thinks this has any shot has never been to Arkansas.

Why does anyone need to be concerned about any number of the unborn aborted? Please explain?

When you can explain the negative impacts of those abortions, on others, on society, etc. then we can discuss if it's irresponsible or not to have aborted them.

Ike had to federalize the national guard just to keep the black students safe. A proud heritage I'm sure.

idk

The powers-that-be often sink these things via procedural issues because they don't want the electorate to have their say about it.
And the legislature is a bit of a different mix than the actual electorate.

But I'm not as pessimistic as I might have been a few years back.

Ike had to federalize the national guard just to keep the black students safe. A proud heritage I'm sure.

The Little Rock 9 are just as Arkansan as Gov Faubus.

Say what you like about the ignorant bigots, but the South is the cradle of the American Civil Rights movement.

🤷

The Little Rock 9 are just as Arkansan as Gov Faubus.

Say what you like about the ignorant bigots, but the South is the cradle of the American Civil Rights movement.

🤷
Yea, from slaves that don't count, to 2/3 of a person, to separate but equal to today.

Shouldn’t you concern yourself with your own life instead of the contents of strange women’s uterus?

Why do you seem to be obsessed with the medical decisions made by women you’ll never meet? Why do you think you know better about their lives than they do?

Old men obsessed with the things young women do in their doctor’s office or privacy of their own home - who they have never and will never meet…is creepy.

Yes we all know how morals play such a big role in your politics. Good try

She should not have left Arkansas because... what again?

And leaving Arkansas means you are bailing on its women?

That's a bizzare statement. I guess you never moved in your life, eh?

We care about babies AND we also care about women AND all people in general AND animals AND planet.

You are welcome.
Yeah you care, just not very much. I'm imaging all these folks that think abortion is ok, would be ok with a woman who when accosted by a man intent on stabbing her with a knife protected herself by picking up her child and using it as a shield.

Yeah you care, just not very much. I'm imaging all these folks that think abortion is ok, would be ok with a woman who when accosted by a man intent on stabbing her with a knife protected herself by picking up her child and using it as a shield.
Your posts just get more bizarre.

Shouldn't you stop spewing absolute nonsense

What? How would that be justified? It's not even close to similar of a situation.

You know I’d take people who go on about pro-life stands more seriously if I knew more of them take action by donating time, money, or both to the maintenance of these children brought into this world.

The folks I know of directly who support pro-life stands on abortion commit little to nothing in the way of such giving. While I know more pro-choice advocates who do such charitable giving.

Why is that? Enquiring minds want to know.

Shouldn't you stop spewing absolute nonsense
What's nonsense? The nearly 1 million abortions a year. I agree killing that many babies is nonsense. In fact it's worse, it's immoral, cruel, and progressiveness at it's worst.

You know I’d take people who go on about pro-life stands more seriously if I knew more of them take action by donating time, money, or both to the maintenance of these children brought into this world.

The folks I know of directly who support pro-life stands on abortion commit little to nothing in the way of such giving. While I know more pro-choice advocates who do such charitable giving.

Why is that? Enquiring minds want to know.
Well I guess you don't know much. There are millions of people and organizations doing exactly that. If the people you know don't maybe you should look deeper or get new friends. Millions give directly to that purpose and millions give to charities that give to that cause. How much did you give?

What? How would that be justified? It's not even close to similar of a situation.
Sure it is. You don't value the baby, why value the child over your life? After all you have a career, you have years invested in your life, your goals. What's that child got a few years that by the time they are adults they will not even recall.

Yea, from slaves that don't count, to 2/3 of a person, to separate but equal to today.
The Constitutional Amendment that eliminated slavery in the United States of America contains words to the effect that "Congress may enact legislation to effect this."

Congress has never passed any laws making the owning of slaves illegal.

Therefore, since the 13th Amendment is NOT "self executing" (if it was then there would not be any need for Congress to pass legislation to give effect to the 13th Amendment) that means that it is NOT "illegal" to own slaves in the United States of America.

I know that that sounds silly, but that is the line that Mr. Trump is taking with respect to the 14th Amendment.

Back
Top Bottom