• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are only white people in the US capable of racism?

In the US, are only white people capable of racism?

• Total voters
There is probably some truth to that, but I doubt it explains all of it.

There are probably a lot of people in the "i'm not a racist," category who think the problems with impoverished black Americans is that they're lazy and/or stupid.

Trying to pivot from a racial prejudice to a cultural one is hardly a dramatic paradigm shift.

There are probably a lot of people in the "i'm not a racist," category who think the problems with impoverished black Americans is that they're lazy and/or stupid.

Trying to pivot from a racial prejudice to a cultural one is hardly a dramatic paradigm shift.

You just described the typical Trump voter. There is a reason why he has done so well in the South in the Republican Primaries.

You know, you can appreciate something, while not partaking in something.
Case in point, I thought Obama's presidential campaign was genius, even though I don't support a lot of his political positions.

Obama's campaign only worked on those gullible first time voters. The rest of the Obama voters rationalized that he was not a Republican and/or was the person they hated the least.

With trump it is the same thing all over again. Obama ran on hope, and Trump is also running on hope. The gullible believe that Trump is running a great game. And in the end many Republicans will vote for Trump since he is not a democrat. Or they cannot stomach the idea of Hillary winning. So no matter how much they hate Trump; they will vote for him.

So far Trumps campaign is a joke. Trump doesnt actually debate with anyone. He hardly says anything of relevance. The only reason that Trump is a front runner is because the others suck that bad. If there was someone half good running as a Republican Trump would be in dead last and probably dropped out by now or ran third party as the joke that he is.

Obama's campaign only worked on those gullible first time voters. The rest of the Obama voters rationalized that he was not a Republican and/or was the person they hated the least.

Mostly agree.

With trump it is the same thing all over again. Obama ran on hope, and Trump is also running on hope. The gullible believe that Trump is running a great game. And in the end many Republicans will vote for Trump since he is not a democrat. Or they cannot stomach the idea of Hillary winning. So no matter how much they hate Trump; they will vote for him.

Mostly agree.

So far Trumps campaign is a joke. Trump doesnt actually debate with anyone. He hardly says anything of relevance. The only reason that Trump is a front runner is because the others suck that bad. If there was someone half good running as a Republican Trump would be in dead last and probably dropped out by now or ran third party as the joke that he is.

This is where we will disagree.
This is why his campaign is genius.
His platform is hardly anything specific, except for the wall, which itself is genius.
It's an easy, fixed idea that people can focus on.

I think you believe that other voters are political junkies like you.
That is a mistake.

Your average voter goes with sound bites and short clips.
They don't really research stuff and Trump knows this, that's why he's doing it.

Mostly agree.

Mostly agree.

This is where we will disagree.
This is why his campaign is genius.
His platform is hardly anything specific, except for the wall, which itself is genius.
It's an easy, fixed idea that people can focus on.

I think you believe that other voters are political junkies like you.
That is a mistake.

Your average voter goes with sound bites and short clips.
They don't really research stuff and Trump knows this, that's why he's doing it.

Political junkies lol. No the general public over and over reinstates the reasoning behind a electoral college.

Trump does have a platform its called reform. Of course that platform isnt well known since Trump is too busy being a idiot.

HEALTHCARE REFORM
U.S.-CHINA TRADE REFORM
VETERANS ADMINISTRATION REFORMS
TAX REFORM
SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
IMMIGRATION REFORM

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Political junkies lol. No the general public over and over reinstates the reasoning behind a electoral college.

Trump does have a platform its called reform. Of course that platform isnt well known since Trump is too busy being a idiot.

HEALTHCARE REFORM
U.S.-CHINA TRADE REFORM
VETERANS ADMINISTRATION REFORMS
TAX REFORM
SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS
IMMIGRATION REFORM

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

His platform is utterly simplistic, which why it's so clever.
For clarity, "political junky" wasn't meant to be an insult.

The narrative is that the US is the most racist of anywhere, but people generally don't know what happens outside their own little lives.

Most people would be surprised what the real world is like.

The map shows India to be the most racist. France is the most racist in Europe. The Americas and Australia are the least racist.

Last edited:
His platform is utterly simplistic, which why it's so clever.
For clarity, "political junky" wasn't meant to be an insult.

Again though if there was an actual good candidate offered by the Republican party Trump would be just be a joke. Or actually just another go nowhere Ross Perot.

Again though if there was an actual good candidate offered by the Republican party Trump would be just be a joke. Or actually just another go nowhere Ross Perot.

I don't know.
Trump is playing a different game, than is traditionally played.

He would of had 0 support had the other Reps and the media not payed him any attention.
They played right into his trap and lost.

To defeat his style of campaigning, in my opinion, is to not acknowledge his existence or to preemptively strike.

Not when there is a concerted effort by 300 million Muslims to kill them. Not a large number at all.

Every single muslim in that area is ready and willing to kill all of the christians? Wait, sorry, you said there's a "concerted effort". What concerted effort is in progress to kill the christians?

Not when there is a concerted effort by 300 million Muslims to kill them. Not a large number at all.

Not a very good concentrated effort of 300 million people if they can't get a mere 1.5 million.

Hell, they have barely gotten a few thousand... so we don't have too much to worry about...

Every single muslim in that area is ready and willing to kill all of the christians? Wait, sorry, you said there's a "concerted effort". What concerted effort is in progress to kill the christians?

The one where the leaders of their religion say go out and kill Christians. Follow the actual news, not what you want to hear.

Not a very good concentrated effort of 300 million people if they can't get a mere 1.5 million.

Hell, they have barely gotten a few thousand... so we don't have too much to worry about...

Not even you can be as naïve as to believe your statement. Wait until Obama declares to recognize the caliphate and further emboldens them.
When they are at your door, will you still not have "too much to worry about"?

Not even you can be as naïve as to believe your statement. Wait until Obama declares to recognize the caliphate and further emboldens them.
When they are at your door, will you still not have "too much to worry about"?

You think that Obama saying anything emboldens people that are already out to wage full fledged world war?

...and where I live I don't have too much to worry about regarding terrorism.

You think that Obama saying anything emboldens people that are already out to wage full fledged world war?

...and where I live I don't have too much to worry about regarding terrorism.

Well, as long as you think you are safe, that's all that matters isn't it? And the hell with the rest of the world.

How very compassionate of you.

Well, as long as you think you are safe, that's all that matters isn't it? And the hell with the rest of the world.

How very compassionate of you.

Because that is what I said, "to HELL with the rest of the world!! Muhahaha!" :roll:

My prediction: You aren't going to last to long here.

What do you think?

I phrased the question slightly differently for the actual poll question. I'm specifically asking about racism in the US. I'm not asking if you think only white Americans are capable racism in all the world.

I voted Yes. All of us are racist, even if we are mostly mutts (most of those considered "white" have mixed ancestry). The only way we can be acceptable is if we flail ourselves, prostrated before our monumental guilt, silently giving whatever is demanded to those we persecute with our racism. </tongue in cheek>

The one where the leaders of their religion say go out and kill Christians. Follow the actual news, not what you want to hear.

You think that if there were actually 300 million muslims killing christians that I'd have to follow the news?

You still didn't answering my question in response to your post about 300 million muslims and some concerted effort. So let me repeat it.

Because that is what I said, "to HELL with the rest of the world!! Muhahaha!" :roll:

My prediction: You aren't going to last to long here.

My prediction, you got caught with your true beliefs exposed and will continue to expose yourself as a bigoted liar.

You think that if there were actually 300 million muslims killing christians that I'd have to follow the news?

You still didn't answering my question in response to your post about 300 million muslims and some concerted effort. So let me repeat it.

I see. If the question is not answered in the manner acceptable to you it is not answered. Cognitive dissonance on display by you. Denying obvious facts available to anyone exposes your lack of interest in what happens to others, again.

I see. If the question is not answered in the manner acceptable to you it is not answered. Cognitive dissonance on display by you. Denying obvious facts available to anyone exposes your lack of interest in what happens to others, again.

You made a claim, of which I owe no duty to prove. You have made a claim that 300 million muslims have been instructed by the Muslim clerics or leaders to kill Christians. And that through some type of concerted effect, these 300 million muslim are doing just that.

Never in the history of human kind has there been such a large number, or organized group of people, who have collectively engaged in genocide at one time for whatever the reason.

You didn't give an answer. You've gone on the attack because you can't provide an answer that is accurate or factual in any way to the statement that you made.

You made a claim, of which I owe no duty to prove. You have made a claim that 300 million muslims have been instructed by the Muslim clerics or leaders to kill Christians. And that through some type of concerted effect, these 300 million muslim are doing just that.

Never in the history of human kind has there been such a large number, or organized group of people, who have collectively engaged in genocide at one time for whatever the reason.

You didn't give an answer. You've gone on the attack because you can't provide an answer that is accurate or factual in any way to the statement that you made.

You have provided no proof of your stance. It would appear that you practice what you accuse others of doing. This is to be expected by a denier of facts. The facts of my statement are in the news on a daily basis but you choose to ignore any facts that don't support you. It is to be expected from one with your obvious political stance.

BTW, take a look at what is printed on those signs telling others what to do when Islam is not respected in the manner the Muslims desire. And what they say should be done to any who dare to question them. But don't you worry about it. You obviously venerate those murderers and their religion.

What do you think?

I phrased the question slightly differently for the actual poll question. I'm specifically asking about racism in the US. I'm not asking if you think only white Americans are capable racism in all the world.

They have more power to inflict pain over other races. Being racist without power is like being rich without any money or wealth. Meaningless.

Back
Top Bottom