• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

... and this is someone who teaches our children

She's a subsitute teacher correct?

From my days of public school subsitute teachers generally don't teach rather than give you busy work and read the comics.

BS! If a KKK member tried to teach in public schools the outcry would be deafening and rightfully so. Jew bashing on the other hand seems very acceptable to libs these days, fashionable even.

How so? Where's the constant jew bashing? Last I check most jews tend to vote Democratic so apparently they aren't seeing this massive anti-semitic movement on the left.

To be honest, as long as she doesn't spew that crap to her students, it shouldn't effect her job status.

In the Los Angeles Unified School District there is a large number of Jewish students.

Do you think aperson who is so vocal about her view, would be able to keep it out of the classroom in every way?

As much as she disgusts me, as long as it doesn't affect her job, as long as she isn't teaching her students this hate...I don't see how it would be a problem. People are allowed to hate....even teachers.

That is alot of "as long as"s Do you think it is possible when somebody says certain people should be run out of this country that she can sperate that from the people she deals with on a daily basis?

As long as those beliefs don't surface in the class room, I don't care my children's teachers are fascist neo nazis, if they do a good job of educating my kids.

Are you Jewish, black, latino, or anything other than aryan? A person that is a facist neo nazi cannot teach children of all colors and beliefs. They see those people as sub-humans.

How could you think they could.

Was she fired because there are actually no Zionist Jews running these banks?
/honest question

That was the part of what she said that bothered you?

No guys you see Grims concern for the School system is touching my heart in ways I could never imagine.

His genuine concern for childrens well being in schools, not trying to paint the OWS as a raging anti-semitic mob is of course his primary concern.

THE CHILDREN of course.

Which he has such concern for a woman with these kinds of views being teacher, whilst of course ignoring the fact that this teacher has never voiced those views within the classroom...

So while...

In their 2002 survey on 2064 students in 8th through 11th grade, the American Association of University Women (AAUW) reported:[5]

83% of girls have been sexually harassed
78% of boys have been sexually harassed
38% of the students were harassed by teachers or school employees
36% of school employees or teachers were harassed by students
42% of school employees or teachers had been harassed by each other

In their 2002 survey, the AAUW reported that, of students who had been harassed, 38% were harassed by teachers or other school employees. One survey, conducted with psychology students, reports that 10% had sexual interactions with their educators; in turn, 13% of educators reported sexual interaction with their students.[7] In a survey of high school students, 14% reported that they had engaged in sexual intercourse with a teacher. (Wishnietsky, 1991) In a national survey conducted for the American Association of University Women Educational Foundation in 2000 found that roughly 290,000 students experienced some sort of physical sexual abuse by a public school employee between 1991 and 2000. And a major 2004 study commissioned by the U.S. Department of Education found that nearly 10 percent of U.S. public school students reported having been targeted with sexual attention by school employees. Indeed, one critic has claimed that sexual harassment and abuse by teachers is 100 times more frequent than abuse by priests.[8]

Sexual harassment in education in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm glad to see his concern about American education is in the right place :lol:

You stated it as a fact that this teacher has never spewed this hat inher classroom. Do you have any proof of that? Have you spoken to any students from her class?

Of course it isn't... This woman is a bigot who was teaching our children, and that was my only point.

Grim it seems odd how many people on this board take your comments specific to this woman and spread them out to include all liberals or all blacks.

If you would have said "That car over there is green" somebody on this board would have said you believe all cars are green.

That is not what you said at all.

Because we're all well accustomed to your faux-outrage.

If this were someone at a TP event saying "Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya" you would have nothing to say.

Secondly, I've already posted about Conservative bloggers painting OWS as an anti-semitic thing. With the same proof that the TP is racist. You're just taking this video from one of them and reposting it. Apparently the "anti-semitic" thing didn't stick, so now it's "Liberals are teaching our kids (to be anti-semitic)."

How can you compare the two statements?

If you would have said "Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya and he shuld be killed" that would have benn more accurate.

She said Jews should be run out of the country. Do you agree with her?

How can you compare the two statements?

If you would have said "Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya and he shuld be killed" that would have benn more accurate.

She said Jews should be run out of the country. Do you agree with her?

Well, technically she said "zionist jews that control our banks" should be run out of our country. Which is assinine, but clearly doesn't refer to ALL jews, as my wifes family are neither zionists nor bankers.

And "run out" is not the same as "killed".

And since there is no proof that any zionist jews DO control all the banks, she might as well be talking about the illuminati.

Well, technically she said "zionist jews that control our banks" should be run out of our country. Which is assinine, but clearly doesn't refer to ALL jews, as my wifes family are neither zionists nor bankers.

The word "zionist" has been used for a long time by Arab Muslims as a pejorative for the State of Israel, and has been adopted in recent years by anti-semites world wide as a pejorative for Jews in general. This woman displays a classic example of that, considering zionism (centered around a belief in a Jewish homeland, aka Israel) has nothing to do with the American Federal Reserve.

It's kind of like how liberals made the word "regime" a pejorative for the Bush administration.

It's kind of like how liberals made the word "regime" a pejorative for the Bush administration.
Have you ever listened to Rush Limbaugh describe the Obama Adminisration, Grim?

And "run out" is not the same as "killed".

And since there is no proof that any zionist jews DO control all the banks, she might as well be talking about the illuminati.

No, Patricia McAllister also said, ""Jews have been run out of 109 countries throughout history, and we need to run them out of this one."

Patricia McAllister, LAUSD Teacher, Fired After Airing Anti-Semitic Views

I really don't understand what the whole thread is about. She said something asinine, and was fired. Probably a good thing. So the point in starting this thread was....?

Was it to "prove" that this movement is anti-semitic? A few signs and one dumb woman. Christ, we've got the same proof that the Tea Party is racist -- a few signs and some people saying dumb **** on camera. So if you accept that the whole thing is anti-semitic, then you have to accept that the whole Tea Party is racist, because the same kind of evidence is there.

Is it to "prove" that all Liberals are bigoted a-holes? So was Strom Thurmond. Try again.

Is it to "prove" that the schools are out to teach all of our kids an anti-semitic Liberal agenda pushed by the media? She got fired. So it would seem not.

What is it? What are you trying to prove?

I really don't understand what the whole thread is about. She said something asinine, and was fired. Probably a good thing. So the point in starting this thread was....?

Was it to "prove" that this movement is anti-semitic? A few signs and one dumb woman. Christ, we've got the same proof that the Tea Party is racist -- a few signs and some people saying dumb **** on camera. So if you accept that the whole thing is anti-semitic, then you have to accept that the whole Tea Party is racist, because the same kind of evidence is there.

Is it to "prove" that all Liberals are bigoted a-holes? So was Strom Thurmond. Try again.

Is it to "prove" that the schools are out to teach all of our kids an anti-semitic Liberal agenda pushed by the media? She got fired. So it would seem not.

What is it? What are you trying to prove?

That all liberals are bad because of one bad apple.

The word "zionist" has been used for a long time by Arab Muslims as a pejorative for the State of Israel, and has been adopted in recent years by anti-semites world wide as a pejorative for Jews in general. This woman displays a classic example of that, considering zionism (centered around a belief in a Jewish homeland, aka Israel) has nothing to do with the American Federal Reserve.

I think the drivel she was spouting comes from this school of thought though:

How Jews Control America | Real Zionist News

I like how Grim keeps saying "our children".... Like he cares about the kids in L.A.

What about the kids being taken on field trips to the Creationist Museum?

Or those being taught to hate gays and Muslims. Do you care about those kids, too?

I like how Grim keeps saying "our children".... Like he cares about the kids in L.A.

What about the kids being taken on field trips to the Creationist Museum?

Or those being taught to hate gays and Muslims. Do you care about those kids, too?

So your opinion is is that nothing should be said about this unless he comments about every other situation going on in the country. Is that what you are trying to say?

To get peoples opinion on the situation. That is what a discussion board is for.

Where did Grim make any sweeping statements about the movement or the people at the movement. The thread is about this woman and what she said.

Are you Jewish, black, latino, or anything other than aryan? A person that is a facist neo nazi cannot teach children of all colors and beliefs. They see those people as sub-humans.

How could you think they could.

OK, well, this is assuming that we can tell a person's beliefs by LOOKING at them, lol....

I am white, as if this matters either, lol.

Listen to me, and listen to me very carefully. PUNISH THE CRIME, not the POTENTIAL for the crime. Get it? If you can PROVE that she is either treating SOME students as sub human, and therefor "not teaching them", or in some other way, singling them out, then yes, fired the bitch. If you can PROVE that she is reciting hate speech, or teaching hate, or in ANY other way letting her hateful views affect her performance and her lessons in the classroom, again, FIRE HER.

Till then, speech is either free....or it isn't.

I don't know if anyone pointed this out, but who said she teaches anything? Couldn't she just be a secretary or any other job that is employed at a school?

OK, well, this is assuming that we can tell a person's beliefs by LOOKING at them, lol....

I am white, as if this matters either, lol.

Listen to me, and listen to me very carefully. PUNISH THE CRIME, not the POTENTIAL for the crime. Get it? If you can PROVE that she is either treating SOME students as sub human, and therefor "not teaching them", or in some other way, singling them out, then yes, fired the bitch. If you can PROVE that she is reciting hate speech, or teaching hate, or in ANY other way letting her hateful views affect her performance and her lessons in the classroom, again, FIRE HER.

Till then, speech is either free....or it isn't.

N*****'s are no better than filthy monkeys. They **** in the elevators of their public housing, they propagate like rabbits, treat their women like ho's. They're all a bunch of lazy drug addicts with IQ's in the double digits.

If you think a U.S. Congressman, the President of the United States, a Supreme Court Justice, a policeman, fireman, paramedic, nurse, doctor, or public school teacher should be able to say these things in front of a camera in the name of free speech without professional consequences, then, well, I pity the fool.

If you think a U.S. Congressman, the President of the United States, a Supreme Court Justice, a policeman, fireman, paramedic, nurse, doctor, or public school teacher should be able to say these things in front of a camera in the name of free speech without professional consequences, then, well, I pity the fool.

A U.S. Congressman, the President of the United States, or Supreme Court Justice can't, because they are public figureheads. The are REPRESENTATIVES. Everyone else you listed, though...I feel that people can hold an opinion about something, and not let it affect their work. And if they have an opinion in this country, they are entitled to be able to voice it. I pity the fool who feels that we should threaten a person's lively hood should they express and opinion that doesn't jive with what the majority believes.

So your opinion is is that nothing should be said about this unless he comments about every other situation going on in the country. Is that what you are trying to say?

No.

You missed the point.

Searching the internet for a BLACK WOMAN saying crazy stuff reveals both his racism and his hypocrisy.

The video clip is meaningless as it does not reveal or represent the beliefs of a significant group of Teachers in L.A. It's just about Grim showing us a crazy black person and implying they're all like this.

However, he fails to look to his own side and remember that there are in fact large groups of 'Teachers' on the right teaching bigotry, hatred, and ignorance. Just visit any 'Christian' school in the south.

Question. Was this woman fired because she got on camera and spouted a bunch of hateful dribble? or was she fired because she made a point of identifying herself with the school district she worked for and therefore the district saw her as promoting hate and putting their "name" behind it? Or does it really matter either way???

Back
Top Bottom