• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An abortion doctor speaks out about decades of threats and violence [W:254]

nope, I don't want you to do anything...merely an observation of the world you dwell in and what you project as a human being...you are quick to judge but not so good at projecting anything positive into your posts that tells all.

Having negative feelings towards those who kill other human beings for money is an indication of having good judgement.

Having negative feelings towards those who kill other human beings for money is an indication of having good judgement.
perhaps...but the hate you project and the ill will you hold toward their personage is not an indication of good judgement it is an indication of a lack of understanding toward human nature and the ill will you hold toward those who do not think or behave as you do

cops kill for money and so do our armies...any problem with that?

perhaps...but the hate you project and the ill will you hold toward their personage is not an indication of good judgement it is an indication of a lack of understanding toward human nature and the ill will you hold toward those who do not think or behave as you do

No problem at all. If a criminal kills anyone, he deserves at least death. It's not for us to say. God forbade us to kill other humans but it seems as if we are not to judged unless tasked by God. But if someone is running after you with a large blade, and you turn and shoot and kill him in self defense, then you are justified. Cops and soldiers are justified.

indication of a lack of understanding toward human nature

I don't have as low an opinion of humanity as you must have in order to believe this comment you have made.

There isn't a rolleyes big enough for this insane false equivocation.

The cop is paid a salary to do his job, which includes, the potential use of force in self-defense and to protect innocent citizens lives. If a cop shoots an innocent without justification he goes to prison for murder.

An abortionist kills innocent human beings quite deliberately and is contracted specifically for that task.

no worries I do disagree with that but I do not need your respect...this is not a quest for respect, I am merely fact gathering

I see, well ok then.

so, there are exceptions...interesting..how would you personally decide who get those passes/exceptions since you have zero knowledge of each of those situations?

now this part is interesting to me...you have decided arbitrarily that 3% get a pass and 97% are sub human

I am quite curious Henrin about from where your stats are drawn...if you spoke to 100 women would you condemn 97% to death since they are sub human or would you listen and decide each case? How would you presume to play god? Could you live with playing god Henrin?...WHAT if you are wrong Henrin and you kill an innocent? Are YOU then subhuman?

Personally? Well, the 97% figure is the percentage of elective abortions that happen per year.

What would you be willing to do to her Henrin...this subhuman filth...tell us what you are going to do to this killer...she has murdered your baby Henrin...are you going to murder her?

hm...no forgiveness? could you strangle her Henrin with your own hands...could you impart the justice you have decided...do you have the guts...tell us what a saviour of human life you are?

Would I kill the woman I love because she killed our unborn child? I'm not sure who you think I am or where you got the idea I would think of doing that, but no, I would not hurt her. Would I stay with her? No, the relationship would be over, but there is nothing in me that makes me capable of hurting the woman I love.

if Henrin were judging you?

I believe he would label you as subhuman Henrin...he is a tough god...I think you may die at his judgemental hands...

I do

I really don't understand what is wrong with judging women that kill their own unborn children. It seems pretty reasonable to say to women that being pregnant by itself does not give them a reasonable excuse to kill.

Prove it.

Why? God exists because you would not be alive if he didn't.

Can you prove me wrong?

Despite evidence to the contrary, you are a conservative.

Can you prove that?

Nuff said

Cops and soldiers are justified.
Why don't you explain in more detail how is is anyone running with a big blade after a pilot dropping ordnance and what is exactly the justification for collateral damage?

Why don't you explain in more detail how is is anyone running with a big blade after a pilot dropping ordnance and what is exactly the justification for collateral damage?

I'm not prepared to explain that to you, since I didn't bring the military into this. Perhaps you should talk to them.

Cam you explain to me how someone who wants to do you harm can be justified, without bringing the military into it?

Last edited:
I'm not prepared to explain that to you
You couldn't if you tried. You never can, we all know that by now.

I'm not prepared to explain that to you, since I didn't bring the military into this.
It is quite clear, again, that you do not know what you are talking about thus the ignorant drivel in your posts.

So, just for giggles and ****s TWF did you mean by "Cops and soldiers are justified"

You couldn't if you tried. You never can, we all know that by now.

But the thing is that I do know exactly what I'm talking about.

Now what are you talking about? I'll bet you don't even know, do you?

Why? Can you prove or disprove the existence of God?

No. I didn't think so.

It is quite clear, again, that you do not know what you are talking about thus the ignorant drivel in your posts.

You're not qualified to judge someone else's intelligence. Especially when you almost never come up with any pearls yourself.

So, just for giggles and ****s TWF did you mean by "Cops and soldiers are justified"

Err..Um.. are you telling me that this confused you? What do you think it means?

It means that, the police have, and soldiers have a right to shoot any armed criminal, or if an American soldier, he has the right to kill foreign soldiers who will not surrender peacefully. And I think you knew that. Why are you asking?

Why? God exists because you would not be alive if he didn't.

Can you prove me wrong?

Despite evidence to the contrary, you are a conservative.

Can you prove that?

Nuff said

In other words, you can't prove it.

Yes, I can prove I'm a conservative - I vote conservative. I am for the death penalty, the right to own guns, I am for minimal govt intrusion into our lives, I am for harsh sentences for violent crimes etc. Now, I'll thank you kindly to back off of my political lean. I don't question yours, even though true conservatives want the govt. OUT of our private lives.

Last edited:
It is not provable. I cannot produce the proof. But I ask you, why do you exist? What makes you alive?

I exist because a woman and a man boinked with no protection. BTW, I did not ask you to prove any god exists. I asked you to prove your contention that your god is the only god.

In other words, you can't prove it.

Yes, I can prove I'm a conservative - I vote conservative. I am for the death penalty, the right to own guns, I am for minimal govt intrusion into our lives, I am for harsh sentences for violent crimes etc. Now, I'll thank you kindly to back off of my political lean. I don't question yours, even though true conservatives want the govt. OUT of our private lives.

Wow, you're good. No hiding anything from you.

Cam you prove that He does not exist?

I exist because a woman and a man boinked with no protection. BTW, I did not ask you to prove any god exists. I asked you to prove your contention that your god is the only god.

That's not what I mean. Dr. Frankenstein tried to bring life to a human body put together from the dead, and he did it. But that's fiction.

But what makes you alive? What is it that makes you think, feel emotion, or be happy? Is it a force? Or are we all spirits put into bodies, by God. And why did he do it?

You asked, and now you have to answer my question.

Last edited:
Wow, you're good. No hiding anything from you.

Yes, I am good. ;)

Cam you prove that He does not exist?

I don't claim that he doesn't exist. I claim that he's not the only god, and even he says he's not - in the second commandment "thou shalt have no other gods but me". He wouldn't say that if there were no other gods.

That's not what I mean. Dr. Frankenstein tried to bring life to a human body put together from the dead, and he did it. But that's fiction.

But what makes you alive? What is it that makes you think, feel emotion, or be happy? Is it a force? Or are we all spirits put into bodies, by God. And why did he do it?

You asked, and now you have to answer my question.

I'm not sure what you are asking.

Not a good thing, being threatened. Nobody should suffer being threatened with the taking of their lives, by murderers and those who support them. Life is precious after all.

some of it at least but we kill many kinds of it all the time

intelligent life seems valuable if only because its are type and most of us are rather fond of it

I think if people would stop ignoring facts, then no one would get away with these murders. Then what would you do?

abortion is legal and seems to be moral if its the mother making the choice

we kill things with more of a mind then a fetus for are food

so not seeing the murder

Oh, your god aborts all the time.

just because his all powerful and all knowing god who has according to his religion has interfered over and over again with human life which included killing the innocent in and out of the womb

and who designed how the world worked and always knew how everything would turn out after he built it that way

dose noting to stop natural miscarriages all the time dosent mean he aborts

um somehow

You want me to gush love over folks who kill innocent human beings for money?

Cold day in hell.

why theer fetuses ther innocent in the way a hamster is

That's only because it got in the way of what doctors wanted.

Showing support for a doctor that kills the unborn for a living is a not an expression a loving soul would make.

why not?

Back
Top Bottom