• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An abortion doctor speaks out about decades of threats and violence [W:254]

come on people because the Koran says so is not proof that a god said anything same with all the other books

God has, it's even conveniently written down in a book.

and though we dont know its from a god

did you mean this book?

The Test for an Unfaithful Wife
11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell.

No Lursa, I don't. However, I also know that the abortion lobby is evil, and will misrepresent actual facts in order to keep their cash cow alive.
In the UK a "severely defective fetus" can be one who's gender isn't what the parents want, and so they abort it. The disturbing thing is that British and European trends usually make they're way to the US, thanks to regressives.

China had mandatory abortion due to the child being the "wrong" gender, and millions of "severely defective" girl babies were killed. It's a slippery slope when you start using your argument of aborting children based on "defects".

Cash cow...now that is hilarious.

Here's what's evil: Individuals who have believe that the yet to be born are sacrosanct events and that the women who hosts their presences are breeding stock - and don't deserve equal rights under the law; the government should be allowed to deny women the right to life, liberty, and property without due process of law; and to deny their the rights to privacy as it relates to all Amendments - all of which are currently equal to the rights of men.

Women are not morally or legally obligated to reproduce anymore than men.

Prior to viability - women should have the right to choose to remain pregnant regardless of the reason and no questions asked. Government shouldn't tell women how many children they will or won't have.

In my not so humble opinion, there's something intrinsically wrong with people who place the value of the yet to be born over women who are functioning, interacting persons among their families, peers, communities, states, nations. They are contributors to society. They can reproduce multiple times. Most abortions are performed within the first 12 weeks of development. Of those over 60% are 10 weeks and under (you know, just about the size of a kidney bean). These stages of development have zero relationship with the world at large. They don't contribute to society. Society doesn't even know that they exist. And there's no evidence that all of the abortions performed since the first has had a negative impact on humanity. In fact, abortion could easily be argued beneficial to society.

And with some simple logic and reason one could deduce that it is impossible to legislate equality for the yet to be born with the born. Impossible without imposing substantial negative consequences for both women and men.

La La Land has a huge population, it seems.

Here's what's evil: Individuals who have believe that the yet to be born are sacrosanct events and that the women who hosts their presences are breeding stock - and don't deserve equal rights under the law; the government should be allowed to deny women the right to life, liberty, and property without due process of law; and to deny their the rights to privacy as it relates to all Amendments - all of which are currently equal to the rights of men.

You're calling a straw man "evil."

What you describing represents exactly no one.

Women are not morally or legally obligated to reproduce anymore than men.

Non-sequitur. No one has ever said otherwise.

As though killing someone because of a poor prognosis could be justified.

He is scum who kills for money and he belongs in a cell.

That is a factual lie, that is not what he does at all. Also why would he belong in a jail cell since he broke no laws that we know off?
Do you think people will just ignore facts and believe your lies when the evidence is monumental against you?

He kills innocent human beings for money.

His kind will never deserve one ounce of sympathy no matter what happens to them.

Also 100% factually false

That is a factual lie, that is not what he does at all. Also why would he belong in a jail cell since he broke no laws that we know off?
Do you think people will just ignore facts and believe your lies when the evidence is monumental against you?

I think if people would stop ignoring facts, then no one would get away with these murders. Then what would you do?

Interesting choice of phrase. Maybe the doctor should stop doing what they consider right and do what God considers right
because you know the mind of your god because you made him...that is not to say you know or are capable of understanding the mind of "god"...we all understand only to our limited capability

Who gives a crap what this murdering piece of **** has to say. He deserves what he's got, and he'll have no sympathy from me. Frankly if I were in charge of the U.S. Marshal service I would have told him to go jump in a lake.
I doubt telling him to go jump in a lake would have altered his day by one smidge

There is only one God and they aren't pro-abortion
*shrug* you speak of what you do not truly know, only what you choose to think and believe

although I frown on violence against abortion doctors, I have to wonder. Why not honor your Hippocratic oath and stop taking lives? That way, you're safer, and you don't have to worry about any harm coming to you.
the Hippocratic oath has been altered and is no longer required

He kills innocent human beings for money.

His kind will never deserve one ounce of sympathy no matter what happens to them.
wow, such a loving soul you possess there buddy

why is he scum and why should we lock up people that kill for money dosent it depend on what you kill and how?
isn't that the truth

You want me to gush love over folks who kill innocent human beings for money?

Cold day in hell.

the Hippocratic oath has been altered and is no longer required

That's only because it got in the way of what doctors wanted.

Showing support for a doctor that kills the unborn for a living is a not an expression a loving soul would make.

Oh, but he is right. A person is killed and the killer is given money for his services.
LMAO

Nope facts, reality, laws, rights and definitions all prove him 100% factually wrong and so is your claim. You supporting the lie posted and then following it up with one of you own (or it also could be topical ignorance on your part) doesnt change the fact he is 100% wrong.

Disagree? then I directly challenge you to provide any facts that support your false claim and make it true. Your best attempts will be destroyed and facts will win like they always do. Please do so in your next post, thanks.

I think if people would stop ignoring facts, then no one would get away with these murders. Then what would you do?
Zero facts are being ignored, zero factual murders are being committed. Since the fantasy you made up isnt real nothing will change.
again, disagree, same as above, provide the facts that make your false statments true, we'd love to read them, thanks

You want me to gush love over folks who kill innocent human beings for money?

Cold day in hell.
nope, I don't want you to do anything...merely an observation of the world you dwell in and what you project as a human being...you are quick to judge but not so good at projecting anything positive into your posts that tells all.

That's only because it got in the way of what doctors wanted.
news flash...not all doctors are the same and all have their own vision of what the right thing to do is under different circumstances...luckily for us who live in a free society...your right to force me to behave in the way you deem best doesn't mean anything to the law

thus I get to choose my own destiny and what you believe means crap to that decision

Showing support for a doctor that kills the unborn for a living is a not an expression a loving soul would make.
and neither is assumption and or judgement...you lose.

news flash...not all doctors are the same and all have their own vision of what the right thing to do is under different circumstances...luckily for us who live in a free society...your right to force me to behave in the way you deem best doesn't mean anything to the law

thus I get to choose my own destiny and what you believe means crap to that decision

Your news flash needs more news and less flash. Obviously people are different and yet in all cases if someone thinks that helping a woman kill her unborn child for any old reason is the right thing to do then they're an immoral peace of **** that has no business being in any sort of medical position. If a doctor can't even recognize and respect that they are dealing with two patients that they have a duty to help then quite honestly they are worthless.

and neither is assumption and or judgement...you lose.

Oh? Ok, so I will refrain of judging the woman that aborts because of life plans. Oh wait..no I won't.

Your news flash needs more news and less flash. Obviously people are different and yet in all cases if someone thinks that helping a woman kill her unborn child for any old reason is the right thing to do then they're an immoral peace of **** that has no business being in any sort of medical position. If a doctor can't even recognize and respect that they are dealing with two patients that they have a duty to help then quite honestly they are worthless.
if you are in a position to judge another human being as worthless you are already lost and I feel sorry for you and the life you draw to you

Oh? Ok, so I will refrain of judging the woman that aborts because of life plans. Oh wait..no I won't.
yes, quite correct ... your "type" are quick to judge and slow to forgive, and oh so full of self righteous judgement, that is a sorry state to be in...as long as you don't profess to be Christian I can almost forgive you your ignorance...almost

if you are in a position to judge another human being as worthless you are already lost and I feel sorry for you and the life you draw to you

I will freely judge people that make it their profession to kill innocents every single day. The fact that you disagree with that is not something I find to be respectable.

yes, quite correct ... your "type" are quick to judge and slow to forgive, and oh so full of self righteous judgement, that is a sorry state to be in...as long as you don't profess to be Christian I can almost forgive you your ignorance...almost

Well, I see no reason to not judge a woman that kills her own unborn child. Sure, there are exceptions to that rule, but in 97% of the cases I have no reason to consider the woman's actions as anything more than subhuman. In my opinion, once she has committed that act she is subhuman filth and I see no reason to not treat her accordingly. Now, on the matter of forgiveness, I refuse. Does any of that make me a bad person? No, I don't believe so.

LMAO

Nope facts, reality, laws, rights and definitions all prove him 100% factually wrong and so is your claim. You supporting the lie posted and then following it up with one of you own (or it also could be topical ignorance on your part) doesnt change the fact he is 100% wrong.

Disagree? then I directly challenge you to provide any facts that support your false claim and make it true. Your best attempts will be destroyed and facts will win like they always do. Please do so in your next post, thanks.

Zero facts are being ignored, zero factual murders are being committed. Since the fantasy you made up isnt real nothing will change.
again, disagree, same as above, provide the facts that make your false statments true, we'd love to read them, thanks

Are you denying that a life is taken?

I will freely judge people that make it their profession to kill innocents every single day. The fact that you disagree with that is not something I find to be respectable.
Well, I see no reason to not judge a woman that kills her own unborn child. Sure, there are exceptions to that rule,
no worries I do disagree with that but I do not need your respect...this is not a quest for respect, I am merely fact gathering

so, there are exceptions...interesting..how would you personally decide who get those passes/exceptions since you have zero knowledge of each of those situations?

but in 97% of the cases I have no reason to consider the woman's actions as anything more than subhuman.
now this part is interesting to me...you have decided arbitrarily that 3% get a pass and 97% are sub human

I am quite curious Henrin about from where your stats are drawn...if you spoke to 100 women would you condemn 97% to death since they are sub human or would you listen and decide each case? How would you presume to play god? Could you live with playing god Henrin?...WHAT if you are wrong Henrin and you kill an innocent? Are YOU then subhuman?

In my opinion, once she has committed that act she is subhuman filth and I see no reason to not treat her accordingly.
What would you be willing to do to her Henrin...this subhuman filth...tell us what you are going to do to this killer...she has murdered your baby Henrin...are you going to murder her?

Now, on the matter of forgiveness, I refuse.
hm...no forgiveness? could you strangle her Henrin with your own hands...could you impart the justice you have decided...do you have the guts...tell us what a saviour of human life you are?

Does any of that make me a bad person?
if Henrin were judging you?

No, I don't believe so.
I believe he would label you as subhuman Henrin...he is a tough god...I think you may die at his judgemental hands...

I do

Back
Top Bottom